Scheffler to Cincy?

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:08 am

Dang! Another Mock draft foiled! Sims to Philly surely affects their drafting of an OLB. But, maybe not. Who else does Philly have that they can rely on at LB?

As far as the Scheffler thing goes, this is terrible for his owners (me included). Fortunately I own him on only one team and he's my TE2.
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Misfit74 wrote:Dang! Another Mock draft foiled! Sims to Philly surely affects their drafting of an OLB. But, maybe not. Who else does Philly have that they can rely on at LB?

As far as the Scheffler thing goes, this is terrible for his owners (me included). Fortunately I own him on only one team and he's my TE2.
Maybe not...

The Lions reportedly plan to make Tony Scheffler "a big part of their offense," using him in a Dallas Clark-like role, and intend to sign him to a long-term contract eventually.

The idea is to go heavy on two-tight end formations (they're fully counting on Brandon Pettigrew), limiting defenses' attention on Calvin Johnson after teams rolled coverage his way in the form of triple teams last year. The biggest winner in the deal may be Johnson. A pass-heavy offense remains possible, but we'd still be quite wary of counting on Scheffler as a TE1. Rotoworld

MrUbuto
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby MrUbuto » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:30 pm

KU Sucks wrote:Detroit = fantasy oblivion...........
I think this will start to change.. now oakland.. that is forever oblivion
QB - DWatson(HOU)Minshew(JAX)Darnold(NYJ)
RB -NChubb(CLE)DHenry(TEN)JTaylor(IND)Gurley(ATL)
WR -DHopkins(ARI)ACooper(DAL)CGodwin(TB)OBJ(CLE)
TE - HHenry(SD)DGoeddart(PHI)
K - Zurlien(LAR)Crosby(GB)
Def - ARI DAL
[rookie] Haskins(WAS)DSwift(DET)Jefferson(MIN)MHardman(KC)
7th pick in 2021

Rosters must always be 3qbs 4wrs 4rbs 2tes 2kickers 2dst and protected players don't take up a roster spot, but are only for rookie/2nd-year players that were drafted