CJ Spiller - Climbing Teams Rankings

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
Pilate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Pilate » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:57 am

thevidon2 wrote:Spiller wouldn't fit in well with the Dolphins. The wildcat offense is a grind it out power game, and Spiller would fail miserably if asked to carry the load there. I guess they could pick him up to throw him in on random plays here and there, but that is hardly worth a first round pick for them.
Agree and good points.

On a side note...I remember you being thevidon on these boards at one time but changed it by adding the "2". Why was that??

----------------
Now playing: Phil Joel - Drainpipe

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Shawn » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:02 am

thevidon2 wrote:Spiller wouldn't fit in well with the Dolphins. The wildcat offense is a grind it out power game, and Spiller would fail miserably if asked to carry the load there. I guess they could pick him up to throw him in on random plays here and there, but that is hardly worth a first round pick for them.

Well they could also alter their offense to include less of the Wildcat, now that they have more confidence in the passing game and Henne, plus you could use Spiller as a receiver out of the backfield. I think part of the reason for the Wildcat was because they weren't too good of a passing team at that time, and were looking for some way to generate offense.
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

thevidon2
Starter
Starter

Postby thevidon2 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:05 am

Pilate wrote:
Agree and good points.

On a side note...I remember you being thevidon on these boards at one time but changed it by adding the "2". Why was that??

----------------
Now playing: Phil Joel - Drainpipe
I lost the password for my original account and was told there was no way to retrieve it. So when I went to create a new account I didn't want to confuse people and just added a 2 at the end.