Buffalo backs

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
marmar
Rookie
Rookie

Buffalo backs

Postby marmar » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:32 am

Since they are keeping McCoy, Jackson, Dixon, Williams my guess is they cut Brown. Is he done or is there any hope for him? Is he worth a roster spot or has he become a wasted roster spot?
Luck, Eli
L Bell, J Hill, Gio, L Murray, L Blount, T Riddick
A Johnson, J Edleman, J Matthews, M Floyd az, C Patterson, J Hunter, C Johnson, S Bailey, A Holmes, A Wilson
Gronk, Allen
M Bryant
Stl, NEP

Pac_Eddy
Legend
Legend

Re: Buffalo backs

Postby Pac_Eddy » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:49 am

If they cut Bryce Brown, I've got to consider him done. I wouldn't cut him til you have to but I already have next to zero faith he'll amount to anything.
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Re: Buffalo backs

Postby ericanadian » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:03 pm

Tough to say. I figure if McCoy was considered too much of a me guy, then that's quite easily why Kelly abandoned Brown without a second thought as well.

On the Buffalo side, clearly the management and coaching were not on the same page given his move to leave his contract while clearly being overoptimistic on demand for his services. Marrone continuously ran Spiller up the gut, so best case scenario is they would play to Brown's weaknesses and run him up the gut all season as well. Brown isn't a fit for Roman any more than he was for Marrone, because Roman does pretty much the same. I figure he'll be cut and that's probably best for him. If you plan to cut him if he gets cut, you should probably just cut him now.

I'll wait to see where he ends up. There aren't a lot of places where I'd feel a lot better about his future, but who knows?
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker