Taylor Price WR

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
Salty Dawg
Starter
Starter

Taylor Price WR

Postby Salty Dawg » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:10 pm

This guy has been intriguing lately from guys ya hear on sirius and got some love from McShay.

Anyone know much about his stock. could he be a draft day steal if he is there later on or will everyone know his name after the combine and be looking at potential 2nd rder.

I see 4.35 ..thats pretty fast!
http://www.draftcountdown.com/Rankings/WR.php

Salty Dawg
Starter
Starter

Postby Salty Dawg » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:27 am

I guess he will not be going anywhere but in the bak end of the draft. 4.41 ..oh well lets see what happens in april .

GridIronFavre
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby GridIronFavre » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:41 am

On the radio this morning (I believe I was listening to McShay on Mike and Mike), they talked about Taylor Price impressing and going late 2nd - 3rd.
Start: 2 QB, 3 RB, 5 WR, 2 TE (All TDs=6, 1 per 10 rush/rec, 1 per 25 pass, NO PPR) 8 teams
QB: Rodgers, Vick, Cutler, Schaub, Luck
RB: Rice, CJ, McFadden, Richardson, Stewart, Ingram, Spiller, Vereen
WR: Green, Marshall, Roddy, Jennings, Roddy, Bowe, Maclin, Britt, A Brown, Williams (TB), Collie, Smith (STL)
TE: Graham, Finley, F Davis, Cook
Taxi Squad: Tebow, Crabtree, Jeffrey, Hill, Gordon

the_lung
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby the_lung » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:23 am

Guys,

WR Taylor Price was one of the stars in the Senior Bowl practices. I posted many articles such as the following:

Best/worst of Senior Bowl practice

Senior Bowl practice Risers/Fallers: Blount up, Gilyard down

Steve also put Price in his DLF 2010 Draft Positional Rankings so Price's Combine performance shouldn't have been the first time you're hearing of him.

Salty Dawg
Starter
Starter

Postby Salty Dawg » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:26 pm

The silence directly after my post made me think no one had anhything. sounds like there were some chirping . THen i had read he had 4.35 speed and then at combine went 4.41 so without getting much other information felt..oh well mayb I missed completely on this one and what I heard by other guys(sirius)was wishful thinking . Thanks for the validation.

so he still might get a shot at 2nd rd eh?? :D :D :D