SAMCRO FFL is looking for a new owner

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
sloth8u
Degenerate
Degenerate

SAMCRO FFL is looking for a new owner

Postby sloth8u » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:59 am

i am looking for an owner to take on an orphaned team, from a league formed from the help wanted. this will be our 3rd year in 2015. its a pretty standard ppr scoring format. here is a link to the bylaws http://football13.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 15580&O=26

the orphaned team is
cam, rivers, bortles
lynch, martin, sjax, pierre thomas, moreno, oliver, pead, deangelo
calvin, torrey, tate, boldin, hurns, stevie johnson, welker, paul richardson, thompkins
olsen, fleener
crosby
browns, colts

the team has already traded away its 1st and 2nd rd picks for our 2015 rookie draft, but has its full compliment of future picks. (5 rd draft). the previous owner has paid $25 towards this years fee, so you will owe $31 for this year and its $56 a year, which is due by the nfl draft each year.

we start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1flex, k, dst.
we do use victory points for our standings
the majority of the league is active here at dlf
we dont allow waiver claims from after the season until after our rookie draft.
THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT THIS FRANCHISE WILL TAKE PART IN A DISPERSAL DRAFT. we do have another team that has yet to log in to our 2015 home page. if he fails to do so, we will have a dispersal draft in which the two teams will be able to draft from all available assets (both rosters, free agents, and 2015 draft picks from the 2 teams.)

if interested feel free to pm me with some background info. we are not looking for a 1 year replacement. i am hoping to find someone that i think will make a solid owner from the help wanted.

SkinZ187
Starter
Starter

Re: SAMCRO FFL is looking for a new owner

Postby SkinZ187 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:08 pm

pm/email sent