Follow along w/startup SuperFlex Draft

Given the increase in popularity for SF and 2QB leagues, this forum is intended for topics relating to these formats.
Underachiever
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Follow along w/startup SuperFlex Draft

Postby Underachiever » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:13 am

To be honest with you Pix, I expected Qbs to go a little faster than they did in this draft. I would say that you could be safe at the 6th pick, with the worst case scenario getting Matt Ryan/Matthew Stafford with the 6th pick. And best case scenario, you end up with Cam or Russell.

I traded out of the first round expecting to be able to land a stud with my 2.03 and another one with the 2.08(part of my trade out of the first rd) But I was lucky enough to have my QB 3 (qb 4 for some) in Cam Newton fall to me at 2.03. I wouldnt bank on that happening in all leagues.

MrFairNY
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Follow along w/startup SuperFlex Draft

Postby MrFairNY » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:48 am

I would say, in retrospect, that the QB's should have gone earlier. The problem I had personally was I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger on the QB's available. Tannehill in the 3rd? Bridgewater, Kaepernick, Carr in the 4th? And as the draft progressed, my options only got worse. I figured I would grab a few older guys in the mid-late rounds but by the 10th round (since I had a gap between the 5th and 10th, minus the Peyton pick in the 7th) my options were RG3, Alex Smith, and Geno...
Aviators, 12 Team, 25 Man Roster (QB/WR/WR/RB/RB/TE/FLEX/FLEX/FLEX/DST)
QB - Watson, Newton, Flacco
RB - Barkley, Sanders, Montgomery, White, Harris, Miller
WR - Ridley, Campbell, Samuel, Arcega-Whiteside, D. Johnson, Harmon, Higgins, Funchess
TE - Hockenson, Dissly, Heuerman, Thomas, Kroft

New York Nuks, 12 Team, 25 Man Roster, Devy (SuperFlex QB/QB/WR/WR/WR/RB/RB/TE/FLEX/FLEX)
QB - Brady, Luck, Stafford, Lock, Stidham
RB - D. Johnson, McCaffrey, Cohen, Davis, Gaskin
WR - Hopkins, M. Thomas, Diggs, Edelman, Cobb, Hogan
TE - Kelce, Cook, McDonald
Devy - Ehlinger, Patterson, Sermon

PF Percival, 12 Team, 25 Man Roster (QB/WR/WR/RB/RB/TE/FLEX/FLEX/FLEX/DST)
QB - Mahomes, Allen
RB - Elliot, Michel, Jacobs, Carson, Penny, Hines
WR - Sutton, Kirk, AJ Brown, Richardson, Beasley, Amendola
TE - Fant, Gronkowski, Dickson