New Dynasty League. 8 Spots Open. 12 Team, PPR, IDP.

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
DStach
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

New Dynasty League. 8 Spots Open. 12 Team, PPR, IDP.

Postby DStach » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:49 am

Fantasy Football Addicts League - Hosted on Reality Sports Online

12 Teams, PPR, IDP, Salary Cap.
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Off Flex, 2 LB, 1 DT, 1 DE, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 Def Flex.
Scoring settings include 1 point PPR, .5 point QB completions, and points for just about anything a player can do in a game. Only scoring the site doesn't support is defensive players on offense. AKA JJ Watt TE TDs.

Rookie Draft is the weekend after the NFL Draft.
4 Rounds w/ 4 year contracts.
Snake draft first year with a linear in later years based off of final standings of previous year.

Free Agent Auction Draft is in August.
Let me be honest, the first ever auction draft in a new RSO league is long. Like 6-8 hours long.
We will run this first one over multiple weekends in August during the evening hours in 2-3 hour sessions depending on availability of owners. The following year auction drafts go much faster in the 2-3 hour range.

The only definite cost is the website signup fee of $9.95.
We run a seperate, non-required prize pool through LeagueSafe if interested.
We also run NFL PickEms all year and a prediction game to guess all of the division winners, MVP, Super Bowl teams, O and D Rookie of the Year, etc. There are small cash prizes for these as well.

Commissioner has 5 years of experience with 3 running a redraft league and 2 running a league on Reality Sports.
We also have a few guys in already with salary cap league experience. So if you are new and interested, all of us are willing to help with any questions you may have.

All we are looking for are committed, passionate people that absolutely love fantasy. This league is about fantasy football and the entire NFL experience.And that comes first and foremost over winning cash. We want active GMs that will be active on the waiver wires, trading, and all other aspects of the league.

If this sounds like a league for you or have any questions, please comment below or direct message me through the site.

If you want to check out RSO you can find them at realitysportsonline.com.

stogie
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: New Dynasty League. 8 Spots Open. 12 Team, PPR, IDP.

Postby stogie » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:06 pm

hey dude including me i may have 4 guys ready to sign up. can you shoot me an email? i have a couple questions.

pm sent with my email address.

NYCSOM
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby NYCSOM » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:05 am

I am interested if a spot is still open

SpencerScar1992
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby SpencerScar1992 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:28 am

Interested if spot is still open spencer.scar@my.simpson.edu thanks

yuppy931
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby yuppy931 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:05 pm

I'm interested, my email is cheuk.japonica@gmail.com