The End of an ERA

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
thewhyterabbit
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby thewhyterabbit » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:33 pm

princevincexoxo wrote:
moneyballer wrote:
BubbaBurst wrote:Damn it Vince, you had to choose now to back off? I was really looking forward to rubbing it in when you miss the playoffs in both DLF leagues :lol: . Try not to back off too much, your opinions are always well thought out and appreciated (atleast by me)
Why do you think he chose now to back off? Maybe things aren't looking as rosy as in year's past? :lol: :shock: :D :lol:

Ahhhhhhhhh Scotty!.....That was good bro. But things are ALWAYS rosy on my side of the fantays world - you should know this. Keep in mind, I am so humble, generous and considerate that I just thought for ONE YEAR I'd give everyone else a shot at winning :roll: thats all. Keep the results fresh :wink:.....Im still in the playoffs for the DLF Charter League....and Im not out of the Invitational 1 yet....if Mason and GB defense cant score 30 points combined then Im done...I think they MIGHT be able to pull that off but I doubt it though. DAMNIT SHAWWWWN!
haha have to be giving this time of year right vince? i like your style ;)

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Shawn » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:22 pm

princevincexoxo wrote:
moneyballer wrote:
BubbaBurst wrote:Damn it Vince, you had to choose now to back off? I was really looking forward to rubbing it in when you miss the playoffs in both DLF leagues :lol: . Try not to back off too much, your opinions are always well thought out and appreciated (atleast by me)
Why do you think he chose now to back off? Maybe things aren't looking as rosy as in year's past? :lol: :shock: :D :lol:

Ahhhhhhhhh Scotty!.....That was good bro. But things are ALWAYS rosy on my side of the fantays world - you should know this. Keep in mind, I am so humble, generous and considerate that I just thought for ONE YEAR I'd give everyone else a shot at winning :roll: thats all. Keep the results fresh :wink:.....Im still in the playoffs for the DLF Charter League....and Im not out of the Invitational 1 yet....if Mason and GB defense cant score 30 points combined then Im done...I think they MIGHT be able to pull that off but I doubt it though. DAMNIT SHAWWWWN!

Going to be a pretty stressful night for the both of us watching that Monday night game tonight, I made the wrong decision at QB (Stupid Favre) and Kicker :oops: , but could still pull this out. Either way, its an excuse for me to drink "Great Lakes Christmas Ale" and watch the game tonight :lol:
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

thewhyterabbit
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby thewhyterabbit » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:12 pm

Shawn wrote:
princevincexoxo wrote:
moneyballer wrote: Why do you think he chose now to back off? Maybe things aren't looking as rosy as in year's past? :lol: :shock: :D :lol:

Going to be a pretty stressful night for the both of us watching that Monday night game tonight, I made the wrong decision at QB (Stupid Favre) and Kicker :oops: , but could still pull this out. Either way, its an excuse for me to drink "Great Lakes Christmas Ale" and watch the game tonight :lol:
hey, you should never need an excuse to kick back old grandpas moon shine.... just sayin...

Pilate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Pilate » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:25 pm

thewhyterabbit wrote:
Shawn wrote:
princevincexoxo wrote:

hey, you should never need an excuse to kick back old grandpas moon shine.... just sayin...
Couldn't have said it better my good southern friend!!! Image

----------------
Now playing: The Stills - Statue of Sirens