East-West Shrine Game Prospects

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
Matticus
Captain
Captain

East-West Shrine Game Prospects

Postby Matticus » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:30 pm

Now this isn't the most heralded college all-star game, but I've seen a few potential sleepers practice this week. Tre' McBride and Kenny Hillard are the two that have jumped out at me. Blake Bell also looks like he can play in the NFL. Anyone else catch your eye?

Bison
Rookie
Rookie

Re: East-West Shrine Game Prospects

Postby Bison » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:37 pm

John Crockett and Zach Zenner. Both small school guys who seem to be impressing this week in practice.

Haven't seen much from practice, but I'd love to hear anyone's take from the game this afternoon.

RightlegTucker
All Pro
All Pro

Postby RightlegTucker » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:51 pm

McBride has looked really good, Austin Hill had a good snag in the first and looks like he's passed his injury troubles. It'll be interesting to see how Gardner does at WR, there are some good prospects playing today.

Swampdonkey17
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Swampdonkey17 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:52 pm

I'll admit I didn't watch it, but curious of past EW games that produced or vaulted players value in the past. Examples anyone?
Journal of my first orphan rebuild. If you're in a rebuild and want to get ideas or give some, feel free.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=92442
QB: Andrew Luck,Andy Dalton, Brett Hundley, Trevor Siemian
RB: Lamar Miller, Eddie Lacy,Carlos Hyde,Dion Lewis, Mark Ingram, Thomas Rawls,Terrell Watson, Legarette Blount, Daniel Lasco, DJ Foster
WR: Deandre Hopkins,Alshon Jeffrey,Randall Cobb,Kelvin Benjamin,Jarvis Landry, Devante Parker, Tyrell Williams,
TE: Greg Olsen, Eric Ebron,Julius Thomas
D: Denver, Baltimore

RightlegTucker
All Pro
All Pro

Postby RightlegTucker » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Swampdonkey17 wrote:I'll admit I didn't watch it, but curious of past EW games that produced or vaulted players value in the past. Examples anyone?
Seattle heir apparent Christine Michael, along with Joe Flacco, Dennis Pitta and several other small school guys. The most recent name that is notable would be John Brown.

Matticus
Captain
Captain

Postby Matticus » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:57 pm

RightlegTucker wrote:McBride has looked really good, Austin Hill had a good snag in the first and looks like he's passed his injury troubles. It'll be interesting to see how Gardner does at WR, there are some good prospects playing today.
Gardner is understandably rusty, but he improved as the week went on, which means he takes coaching. With his frame (6-4 220), he has a very solid chance of making someone's 53.