New 16 Team IDP League

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
italian_stallion21
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: New 16 Team IDP League

Postby italian_stallion21 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:36 am

jteezy wrote:I emailed you about joining. I'm possibly interested.
Sent you the information!

Dirty Dir
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Dirty Dir » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:03 pm

If you planned on returning the 30 dollars extra you hold onto it would be a easier sale for me to join. I understand that you want a league to go on forever but sometimes things come up and people cant be a part anymore. Its not fair for someone to give up 30 dollars for nothing especially if they in example stay in the league for 6 years and leave the team in pretty condition. they should have that 30 returned to them in that case. Something to think about. I just know i dont like to give away dead money which is exactly what that 30 becomes.

italian_stallion21
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby italian_stallion21 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:05 pm

Dirty Dir wrote:If you planned on returning the 30 dollars extra you hold onto it would be a easier sale for me to join. I understand that you want a league to go on forever but sometimes things come up and people cant be a part anymore. Its not fair for someone to give up 30 dollars for nothing especially if they in example stay in the league for 6 years and leave the team in pretty condition. they should have that 30 returned to them in that case. Something to think about. I just know i dont like to give away dead money which is exactly what that 30 becomes.
The only time the $30 gets returned is if the league was to fold. It's only $30. I could understand if it was like a $250 league or something, but that's why I kept the entry fee small. I've been in plenty of leagues set up like this and it's why I used it in the first place. It was easy to fill the one spot the left the other league as you get this year free, and then pay for next.

Most leagues also have rules where if you trade your first, you have to pay next years fee (or some portion), this is essentially the same thing, except everyone does and there's no restrictions for trading your pick.

italian_stallion21
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby italian_stallion21 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:05 pm

3 teams left.