Devy Picks for Studs

Interested in discussing devy leagues? This is the forum.
K0wned
Role Player
Role Player

Devy Picks for Studs

Postby K0wned » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:36 am

Devys already owned: Treadwell, Henry, Dupre, Fournette, Tyner.
Any college player can be taken, and they can be stashed on Taxi Squad without limitation until they become rookies.
Guy is trying to get one of Dez, Julio, Gordon, or Watkins, and he has Devy Picks #1, 2, 4, 5, 6.
Would any combo of those picks be enough to move one of Julio/Dez? What about Gordon/Watkins?

dlf_robw
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Devy Picks for Studs

Postby dlf_robw » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:50 am

Assuming the incoming 2015 rookies are owned/not available to be selected, I would not be shy about asking for all of those picks if you're hellbent on dealing one of those receivers. All are arguably Top 10 dynasty receivers, and it would take a Herschel Walker type of deal for me to part with them.

K0wned
Role Player
Role Player

Postby K0wned » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:55 am

dlf_robl wrote:Assuming the incoming 2015 rookies are owned/not available to be selected, I would not be shy about asking for all of those picks if you're hellbent on dealing one of those receivers. All are arguably Top 10 dynasty receivers, and it would take a Herschel Walker type of deal for me to part with them.
Correct rookie draft is separate. I am not "hellbent" on dealing one, just open to making the deal if the chance it helps me win more championships eventually instead of less. Would you personally do Watkins or Gordon for all 5 in a vacuum?

dlf_robw
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby dlf_robw » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:08 pm

K0wned wrote:
dlf_robl wrote:Assuming the incoming 2015 rookies are owned/not available to be selected, I would not be shy about asking for all of those picks if you're hellbent on dealing one of those receivers. All are arguably Top 10 dynasty receivers, and it would take a Herschel Walker type of deal for me to part with them.
Correct rookie draft is separate. I am not "hellbent" on dealing one, just open to making the deal if the chance it helps me win more championships eventually instead of less. Would you personally do Watkins or Gordon for all 5 in a vacuum?
I would, as I think you can really stockpile talent. I still have a hard time trusting Gordon.