Superflex Startup... How am I doing so far?

Given the increase in popularity for SF and 2QB leagues, this forum is intended for topics relating to these formats.
Amoo
Captain
Captain

Re: Superflex Startup... How am I doing so far?

Postby Amoo » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:15 pm

DirtyMike&theBoys wrote:along the lines of what everyone else has said obviously you are pretty week at RB, sprolles i consider a mid-low rb2 / flex guy and obviously hes at the latter stages of his career. but you have two very good qb's for the future which in this sort of league is the most important thing. you also have pretty solid wr's, although ones with some injury risk attached, but regardless theyre all at a good age meaning you can put your primary focus into acquiring rb's going forward knowing everything else is pretty solid.
That was pretty much the strategy going into this draft. Sproles was a win now move that I couldn't pass up. I see him as a top 5-12 guy for the next 2-3 years in this format.

TpainSD
Role Player
Role Player

Postby TpainSD » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Would it be possible to get the draft link posted?

will6779
All Pro
All Pro

Postby will6779 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:30 pm

I thunk sprols in the 6th round was a great ppr pick. Good team other than your rb2. Thats the only hole you have to fill.
12 team, ppr,idp league. 35 man roster, 5 ts.
Start- qb,2-3rb,3-4wr,1-2te,pk, 2-3 dl, 2-3 lb, 2-3 db
Scoring- all tds 6 pts, lb&db 2/t, 4/sack. Dl 3/t 5/ sack

QB- luck, tannehill, mallet
RB- spiller,sproles,mathews,ingram p thomas, woodhead, f jackson, k davis, freeman
WR- brandon marshall d thomas,cobb,amendola , bolden, landry, bryant, watkins, carter
TE- Olsen, reed, ertz, housler, escobar
PK- Vinatary
DL- , quinn, dunlap, hankins
LB- Kueckly, bowman, greenway, v miller , ogletree, bostic, kirksey
DB- Beathea, weddel