Lesean McCoy timeshare back?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
DynastyZ33
Role Player
Role Player

Lesean McCoy timeshare back?

Postby DynastyZ33 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:22 pm

So because Bryce Brown is the number two and has as much talent or more than McCoy do you guys envision a time share? and if so (as a B. Brown owner) is it worth sending a massive deal land McCoy?
30 man roster 10 team Dynasty- PPR, 6 point passing TDs 2-4RB 2-4WR 1-3TE
QB: R. Wilson, Foles
RB: E. Lacy, C. Michael, J.Stewart, Bradshaw, L. Taliaferro, J. Starks, B. Cunningham
WR: J. Jones, R. Cobb, M. Evans, J. Blackmon, B. Quick, J. Gordon, Marlon Brown, A. Wilson, J. Janis, M. Wilson, J. Huff, J Wright
TE: Kelce, Bennett

BPP
Captain
Captain

Re: Lesean McCoy timeshare back?

Postby BPP » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:32 pm

DynastyZ33 wrote:So because Bryce Brown is the number two and has as much talent or more than McCoy do you guys envision a time share? and if so (as a B. Brown owner) is it worth sending a massive deal land McCoy?
Brown owner here. Your premise is flawed.

joeday
GOAT
GOAT

Postby joeday » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:36 pm

BPP wrote:
DynastyZ33 wrote:So because Bryce Brown is the number two and has as much talent or more than McCoy do you guys envision a time share? and if so (as a B. Brown owner) is it worth sending a massive deal land McCoy?
x1000000000000000000

Where are people getting that Brown is as (or more?!?!?) talented as Shady?!?!?!?

If you can get McCoy then get McCoy...but you are talking about him like you are trying to get Bryce Browns handcuff! lol
BERLIN BOMBERS (0 – 0)
1996 | 2005 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2017 – 🏆
1999 | 2000 | 2019 | 2020 – 🥈

14 team | 4 keepers | non ppr | est. 1996
QB –
RB – Christian McCaffrey | Josh Jacobs
WR – AJ Brown | CeeDee Lamb
TE –

ROCKY MOUNTAIN MASTODONS (0 – 0)
2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020 – 🏆
2008 | 2012 | 2014 | 2019 – 🥈

12 team | 10 keepers | non ppr | est. 2001
QB – Joe Burrow
RB – Tony Pollard | Kenneth Walker III | Rhamondre Stevenson
WR – Justin Jefferson | Stefon Diggs | DK Metcalf | Tee Higgins | Jameson Williams
TE – Trey McBride

Overall 2024 Regular Season Record: 0 – 0

DynastyZ33
Role Player
Role Player

Postby DynastyZ33 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:37 pm

BPP wrote:
He does have as much or more talent, it's that he is raw as a RB and that's why McCoy has the edge for right now. But for how long is the question and then is it worth trading for McCoy assuming Bryce learns the position.
RB: E. Lacy, C. Michael, J.Stewart, Bradshaw, L. Taliaferro, J. Starks, B. Cunningham
WR: J. Jones, R. Cobb, M. Evans, J. Blackmon, B. Quick, J. Gordon, Marlon Brown, A. Wilson, J. Janis, M. Wilson, J. Huff, J Wright

BPP
Captain
Captain

Postby BPP » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:41 pm

DynastyZ33 wrote:
BPP wrote:
He does have as much or more talent, it's that he is raw as a RB and that's why McCoy has the edge for right now. But for how long is the question and then is it worth trading for McCoy assuming Bryce learns the position.
So you are saying that he has the potential to be as talented in McCoy. Thanks for clarifying.

DynastyZ33
Role Player
Role Player

Postby DynastyZ33 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:43 pm

joeday wrote:
BPP wrote:
x1000000000000000000

Where are people getting that Brown is as (or more?!?!?) talented as Shady?!?!?!?

If you can get McCoy then get McCoy...but you are talking about him like you are trying to get Bryce Browns handcuff! lol
He is dude, I was at training camp and watched him flash. The last time he started a game was in highschool and jumped to the NFL and then made it look pretty easy, un heard of really. McCoy is talented Top 5 even, but Brown I'm telling you has more raw talent. I know he had fumbling issues, but that's correctable. His raw skills can't be taught.

DynastyZ33
Role Player
Role Player

Postby DynastyZ33 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:47 pm

BPP wrote:
DynastyZ33 wrote:
BPP wrote: Brown owner here. Your premise is flawed.
So you are saying that he has the potential to be as talented in McCoy. Thanks for clarifying.
. Not exactly, his physical skills are better than McCoys outside of cutting ability. His mental game is behind McCoys at this point. (Blocking, experience, ball handling.)

joeday
GOAT
GOAT

Postby joeday » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:51 pm

DynastyZ33 wrote:
joeday wrote:
BPP wrote: Brown owner here. Your premise is flawed.
x1000000000000000000

He is dude, I was at training camp and watched him flash. The last time he started a game was in highschool and jumped to the NFL and then made it look pretty easy, un heard of really. McCoy is talented Top 5 even, but Brown I'm telling you has more raw talent. I know he had fumbling issues, but that's correctable. His raw skills can't be taught.
LOL. Not much more to say to this.
BERLIN BOMBERS (0 – 0)

QB –
TE –

QB – Joe Burrow
WR – Justin Jefferson | Stefon Diggs | DK Metcalf | Tee Higgins | Jameson Williams
TE – Trey McBride

DynastyZ33
Role Player
Role Player

Postby DynastyZ33 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:00 pm

joeday wrote:
DynastyZ33 wrote:
joeday wrote: x1000000000000000000

Okay, thanks for the input. Humor me, lets go on the assumption that Bryce Brown improves and takes carries away and even some TDs... Is it still worth trading Luck Givens Gordon and say Moreno Pead or J stew? That's all I'm asking.

whatadai
Captain
Captain

Postby whatadai » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:01 pm

DynastyZ33 wrote:
BPP wrote:
:roflma: :roflma: :roflma: :roflma: :roflma: :roflma: :roflma: :roflma: :roflma: :roflma: :roflma: :roflma: :roflma:

Chip Kelly will stick to McCoy and have a featured back with Brown spelling him. Brown is actually a bad thing for McCoy cause he'll lose the ball when he gets it and the offense won't have the ball for McCoy to run past everyone.
Last edited by whatadai on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
10 Team .5 PPR Salary Cap Dynasty (Starters in Bold)
HC: B. Belichick, D. Quinn
QB: A. Rodgers, D. Carr, N. Foles
HB: L. McCoy, A. Foster, T. Mason, B. Sankey, I. Crowell, C. Ivory, S. Ridley
WR: D. Bryant, D. Thomas, D. Hopkins, A. Cooper, A. Robinson, V. Cruz, T. Smith, C. Johnson, B. Quick, J. Gordon
TE: R. Gronkowski
PK: N. Novak, D. Carpenter
PN: J. Hekker
DT: G. Atkins, S. Marks
DE: R. Quinn, O. Vernon, C. Johnson, J. Hughes, V. Beasley, J. Smith
LB: J. Mayo, B. Cushing, J. Freeman, C. Barwin, V. Rey, B. Orakpo, A. Okafor, D. Washington
CB: J. McCourty, A. Verner, B. Browner
S: E. Weddle, T. McDonald, T. Gipson, D. Bucannon
OL: T. Armstead, S. Vollmer, K. Holmes, T. Frederick, M. Unger, J. Asamoah, J. Sitton, A. Smith, J. Troutman, M. Yanda, L. Warford

PS: RB J. Allen, WR P. Dorsett, WR K. Bell, WR B. Coleman, DE J. Sheard, DE D. Fowler, DE L. Webster, LB S. Anthony

BPP
Captain
Captain

Postby BPP » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:02 pm

DynastyZ33 wrote:
BPP wrote:
DynastyZ33 wrote: He does have as much or more talent, it's that he is raw as a RB and that's why McCoy has the edge for right now. But for how long is the question and then is it worth trading for McCoy assuming Bryce learns the position.
. Not exactly, his physical skills are better than McCoys outside of cutting ability. His mental game is behind McCoys at this point. (Blocking, experience, ball handling.)
Ohhhh, I understand. What you meant to say was that he was as athletic as McCoy. Don't confuse the two.

joeday
GOAT
GOAT

Postby joeday » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:04 pm

DynastyZ33 wrote:
joeday wrote:
DynastyZ33 wrote: He is dude, I was at training camp and watched him flash. The last time he started a game was in highschool and jumped to the NFL and then made it look pretty easy, un heard of really. McCoy is talented Top 5 even, but Brown I'm telling you has more raw talent. I know he had fumbling issues, but that's correctable. His raw skills can't be taught.
Okay, thanks for the input. Humor me, lets go on the assumption that Bryce Brown improves and takes carries away and even some TDs... Is it still worth trading Luck Givens Gordon and say Moreno Pead or J stew? That's all I'm asking.
I will humor you and say that yes, getting a top 3 RB on your roster is a good thing, especially considering you have HIS handcuff.

If I owned shady and someone came at me with Luck, Givens, Gordon and JStew (the best of the additional 3) I would laugh...unless I had Shady, Martin, TR, Spiller, Charles at RB and Blaine Gabbert at QB.
BERLIN BOMBERS (0 – 0)

QB –
TE –

QB – Joe Burrow
TE – Trey McBride

henry1jg
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby henry1jg » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:06 pm

:wall:
Barrow Snowmen- 14 team - 0.5 PPR, IDP - Yr 19
Jacksonville Jaguars - 32 team - Real GM - Yr 13
Barrow Snowmen #2 - 14 team - SF, PPR - Yr 2
Jimmy Graham Cracker wrote:Don't let your recency bias affect your judgment.

henry1jg
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby henry1jg » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:09 pm

To answer the question, yes I would send a massive deal to get Shady.
Barrow Snowmen- 14 team - 0.5 PPR, IDP - Yr 19
Jacksonville Jaguars - 32 team - Real GM - Yr 13
Barrow Snowmen #2 - 14 team - SF, PPR - Yr 2
Jimmy Graham Cracker wrote:Don't let your recency bias affect your judgment.

IronSkull
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby IronSkull » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:50 pm

No way Brown cracks the top 25 in scoring the next 2 years as long as McCoy stays healthy and doesnt miss any games. It basically comes down to money, the Eagels are not paying McCoy buku doll hairs to be a timeshare back.
12 team, non-ppr, standard scoring
QB - Eli Manning, Joe Flacco, Matt Stafford, Christian Ponder
RB - Steven Jackson, M. Lynch, MJD, D.Will, Jonathan Stewart, R.Mendenhal
WR - Brandon Marshall, Wes Welker, Jordy Nelson, S. Rice, M. Wallace, Santonio Holmes, Joe Morgan, D.Avery
TE - K.Rudolph, Heath Miller, Brandon Myers
D - Dolphins
K - M. Crosby