Need two replacement owners for Dynasty League

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Raiderfan1145
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Need two replacement owners for Dynasty League

Postby Raiderfan1145 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:45 am

I'm the manager of a free 10 team ESPN dynasty league with 36 man rosters that includes IDP. We are going into our 2nd year and I have two owners who I have not heard from in awhile and they have not set their keepers. Our keeper lock date was July 1st but Ill have to move that back a week or so. Anyway, I am looking for two dedicated and committed owners who would take on the challenge of taking over a team. I do not want an owner who will join and then vanish from the league six months later. I am trying to get good fantasy football players who are in it for the long haul. Thats why its a dynasty league. We have yet to hold our rookie or free agent draft, so you will have two drafts to look forward to. The rosters are quite strict, so make sure you check them out and are okay with that. That about covers it. Here is a link to the ESPN league homepage, so checkout all the rules and scoring and rosters and that they work for you. http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffi ... sonId=2012

We also have a proboards website where I keep track of the drafts and trade talk and stuff like that. So if you join I would need you to create a proboards account. Just a few questions i'd like to know before you join. How long have you been playing fantasy football? Have you played in a dynasty or keeper league? Where are you from? What time zone are you in? Who is your favorite NFL team? You can respond on here or my email aidan_qb_11@hotmail.com. Thanks and looking forward to another great season!
Commitment to excellence
Just win Baby!

sareece
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Need two replacement owners for Dynasty League

Postby sareece » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:08 pm

Who are the 2 teams up for grabs?

Raiderfan1145
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Raiderfan1145 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:26 pm

My bad, forgot to put that in there. But its Team Beasley and Wizzers.
Commitment to excellence
Just win Baby!

sareece
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby sareece » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:19 pm

Hello,

I would like to join your league. This will be my first dynasty team, but I've played fantasy leagues for almost 20 years. If given the opportunity I would like the Wizzers (Can I change the name?) I am a competitive owner and will not "disappear". I am from Michigan originally but I currently live in Texas (central time zone). My favorite team is the Detroit Lions (stop laughing). Let me know if there is anything else you'd like to know. :D

DonBrazi
MVP
MVP

Postby DonBrazi » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:23 am

I'm interested. Email sent.
IRL 12Team 28man 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 1Superflex: PPR w/ small TE-Premium
Dak, Murray, Wentz, Darnold, Fitzpatrick
CEH, Gibson, Sanders, Javonte, Moss, Nwangwu
ARob, Sutton, ODB, Parker, Ruggs, Miller, Boykin
Waller, Hockenson, Pitts, OJH, Trautman, Gesicki, Everett
2022 1st (2), 2nd, 3rd, 4th

War Room 12Team 28man: 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE, 4Flex, 1Superflex: .5/1/1.5 Tiered-PPR, 1-Round Devy league
Dak, Murray, LJax, *Rattler
Etienne, AJD, Hubbard, Stevenson, Hawkins, *Spiller
Sutton, ODB, Jeudy, Reagor, Shenault, Rodgers, Kirk, Boykin, *G.Wilson
Hockenson, Jonnu, Firkser, Asiasi
2022 1st (2), 2nd, 3rd, *Devy 4th (2)

Raiderfan1145
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Raiderfan1145 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Alright Sareece. I will send you an invite to take over for the wizzers. Yea you can change the name haha. Thanks for answering all the questions and I'm not laughing, my 2nd favourite team is the Lions. So I assume you looked over all the roster limits, scoring , bylaws and all that? You're alright with the settings? If so, I'll be glad to have you join the Dynasty League. It's gonna be a good year!

Don Brazi I'll get back to you by email.
Commitment to excellence
Just win Baby!