Anybody Who Doesn't Get Anthony Miller Will Be Missing Out On The Greatest/Cheapest WR In Years

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Anteaters
Legend
Legend

Re: Anybody Who Doesn't Get Anthony Miller Will Be Missing Out On The Greatest/Cheapest WR In Years

Postby Anteaters » Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:02 pm

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:59 pm What was his 10-yard split
About 8.3 yards. He could never go all the way
TEAM 1:
12 Team ppr w/20 keepers - start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX 6IDP 1DEF
QB: Tua, Lamar, Levis
RB: Etienne, Pacheco, JavonteWms, JFord, CEH
WR: Lamb, JChase, Waddle, Pickens, MWilliams, Q Johnston
TE: Goedert, Friermuth
DEF: Cowboys, Ravens
IDP:(LB) Bolton, Greenlaw; (DE/DL) ZCollins, BJHill; (S/CB) Pitre, Bates, Witherspoon
2023 & 2022 Champion: 2020 third place: 2019 Champion

TEAM 2:
14 Team 30roster SF/ppr/TEP - QB/RB/WR/TE/5FLX/SF
QB: Tua, CJStroud, Carr, AOC, MWhite, Lock
RB: Etienne, Stevenson, GusE, AJD, Singletary, CEH, Spiller
WR: Amon-Ra, Kirk, Dell, Thielen, Gallup, Ch Jones
TE: Andrews, Waller, Taysom, Smythe, WMallory, JOliver
2023 semifinals loser

jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Anybody Who Doesn't Get Anthony Miller Will Be Missing Out On The Greatest/Cheapest WR In Years

Postby jordanzs » Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:55 am

skip wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:30 am
Bot101 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:27 am Hes already over hyped. His owner in my league believes hes already a WR 1.
I don't think he's over-hyped. He's falling into the 2nd round this season in a class that overall is weak at the position. He's just as likely to be the best WR in this class as the handful going ahead of him. He's the only "2nd round player" that I voted for that I'd trade my 2019 1st to obtain. Can't ask for a better combination of talent and opportunity from this class, imo.
I miss Skip. Hope he’s enjoying his life in Browns-land

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:14 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:16 am The biggest steal of the draft comment means absolutely nothing at this point. That won't be know for years. The thing about Miller that concerns me is he will be 24 in October. He really didn't do all that much until he was 22. Not saying he can't be good, but he is an older prospect, and he needs to get going in the NFL sooner rather than later, so if he doesn't, his trade value immediately dips compared to a guy like Kirk. I'm also not sold on Trubisky, but apparently he's been checking down a lot in camp, so maybe that's a good thing for Miller.
My first comments from this thread. I was an age-ist, even back then. :lol:
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Mild sauce goes in the trash. Well done steak goes with it.

Habaneros make the best hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Sun May 05, 2024 3:59 am

Released by the Chiefs.

Pour one out for one of the greatest cheapest receivers in years.

TheTroll
Legend
Legend

Postby TheTroll » Sun May 05, 2024 4:12 am

FantasyFreak wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:14 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:16 am The biggest steal of the draft comment means absolutely nothing at this point. That won't be know for years. The thing about Miller that concerns me is he will be 24 in October. He really didn't do all that much until he was 22. Not saying he can't be good, but he is an older prospect, and he needs to get going in the NFL sooner rather than later, so if he doesn't, his trade value immediately dips compared to a guy like Kirk. I'm also not sold on Trubisky, but apparently he's been checking down a lot in camp, so maybe that's a good thing for Miller.
My first comments from this thread. I was an age-ist, even back then. :lol:
lol!!! He played like he was 12
Team 1
Dynasty 10 team, 22 roster + 6 Taxi, PPR
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, K, Def

QB: Love, Goff, Fields
RB: Bijan, Montgomery, Kamara, Ford, K Herbert, Zeke, Mattison
WR: Jefferson, Olave, London, Ridley, Sutton, Shaheed
TE: Kincaid, Kittle, Freiermuth
K: Tucker, Sanders
DEF: CLE

Taxi: Charbs, K Mitchell, Demercado, QJ, D Douglas, W Robinson, Hooker

Picks
2024: 1.03, 3.06, 3.09, 4.09
2025: 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Team 2
Dynasty 10 team, 22 man roster + 6 Taxi, PPR, SF and TEP
1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 S Flex

QB: Allen, Goff, Watson, Jones
RB: K Williams, B Robinson, Chubb, Ford, Mostert, A Gibson, Dillon, Pierce, Zeke
WR: Olave, T Hill, Addison, D Adams, C Watson, D Johnson, G Davis, OBJ
TE: Kincaid, Kmet, Goedert

Taxi: Mitchell, DTR, Mims, K Miller, Douglas, Vaughn

Picks
2024: 1.08, 3.02, 3.09
2025: 1, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5

BHSU
Rookie
Rookie

Postby BHSU » Sun May 05, 2024 4:57 am

jordanzs wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:55 am
skip wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:30 am
Bot101 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:27 am Hes already over hyped. His owner in my league believes hes already a WR 1.
I don't think he's over-hyped. He's falling into the 2nd round this season in a class that overall is weak at the position. He's just as likely to be the best WR in this class as the handful going ahead of him. He's the only "2nd round player" that I voted for that I'd trade my 2019 1st to obtain. Can't ask for a better combination of talent and opportunity from this class, imo.
I miss Skip. Hope he’s enjoying his life in Browns-land
Dang I never had the privilege of knowing him but looking through his posts that man was a legend.

QB: Jordan Love/Dak Prescott/Aidan O'Connell

RB: Jonathan Taylor/Isaih Pacheco/Zamir White/Jonathan Brooks/Kendre Miller/Tyrone Tracy/Bucky Irving/Pierre Strong/Dylan Laube

WR: CeeDee Lamb/Brandon Aiyuk/Drake London/Brian Thomas JR/Ladd McConkey/Javon Baker/Dontayvion Wicks/Darius Slayton/Malik Washington/Greg Dortch/Cedric Tillman

TE: Trey McBride/Cole Kmet/Hunter Henry/Michael Mayer/Jelani Woods/Erick All