General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
BHSU
Rookie
Rookie

Kendre Miller

Postby BHSU » Sat May 04, 2024 3:16 am

What's your thoughts on this bloke

QB: Jordan Love/Dak Prescott/Aidan O'Connell

RB: Jonathan Taylor/Isaih Pacheco/Zamir White/Jonathan Brooks/Kendre Miller/Tyrone Tracy/Bucky Irving/Pierre Strong/Dylan Laube

WR: CeeDee Lamb/Brandon Aiyuk/Drake London/Brian Thomas JR/Ladd McConkey/Javon Baker/Dontayvion Wicks/Darius Slayton/Malik Washington/Greg Dortch/Cedric Tillman

TE: Trey McBride/Cole Kmet/Hunter Henry/Michael Mayer/Jelani Woods/Erick All

TheTroll
Legend
Legend

Re: Kendre Miller

Postby TheTroll » Sat May 04, 2024 3:28 am

BHSU wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:16 am What's your thoughts on this bloke
Miller is like the Lemmon 714, going to have a delay reaction but once he hits, it’s going to be great. Kamara is still the man there (for now).
Team 1
Dynasty 10 team, 22 roster + 6 Taxi, PPR
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, K, Def

QB: Love, Goff, Fields
RB: Bijan, Montgomery, Kamara, Ford, K Herbert, Zeke, Mattison
WR: Jefferson, Olave, London, Ridley, Sutton, Shaheed
TE: Kincaid, Kittle, Freiermuth
K: Tucker, Sanders
DEF: CLE

Taxi: Charbs, K Mitchell, Demercado, QJ, D Douglas, W Robinson, Hooker

Picks
2024: 1.03, 3.06, 3.09, 4.09
2025: 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Team 2
Dynasty 10 team, 22 man roster + 6 Taxi, PPR, SF and TEP
1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 S Flex

QB: Allen, Goff, Watson, Jones
RB: K Williams, B Robinson, Chubb, Ford, Mostert, A Gibson, Dillon, Pierce, Zeke
WR: Olave, T Hill, Addison, D Adams, C Watson, D Johnson, G Davis, OBJ
TE: Kincaid, Kmet, Goedert

Taxi: Mitchell, DTR, Mims, K Miller, Douglas, Vaughn

Picks
2024: 1.08, 3.02, 3.09
2025: 1, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5

BHSU
Rookie
Rookie

Postby BHSU » Sat May 04, 2024 3:35 am

TheTroll wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:28 am
BHSU wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:16 am What's your thoughts on this bloke
Miller is like the Lemmon 714, going to have a delay reaction but once he hits, it’s going to be great. Kamara is still the man there (for now).
Hahaha love the comparison

RB: Jonathan Taylor/Isaih Pacheco/Zamir White/Jonathan Brooks/Kendre Miller/Tyrone Tracy/Bucky Irving/Pierre Strong/Dylan Laube

WR: CeeDee Lamb/Brandon Aiyuk/Drake London/Brian Thomas JR/Ladd McConkey/Javon Baker/Dontayvion Wicks/Darius Slayton/Malik Washington/Greg Dortch/Cedric Tillman

CubfanAA
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby CubfanAA » Sat May 04, 2024 5:59 am

I'm all in on Kendre. Not so much because I think Kendre is that good, but because I think Kamara is done. He posted his lowest yards per reception and 2nd lowest yards per carry of his career last year. He is going to turn 29 before the season and has a lot of tread on his tires. He just didnt look like the same player to me. RBs don't get more efficient with age. By the end of the season I think Miller is the lead back in NO.

Bronco Billy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Sat May 04, 2024 6:35 am

I’ve been a strong advocate of his as a well rounded 3 down RB. I liked his talent coming in and still believe strongly in it and felt like I stole him in the middle of Rd 2 last year in FF drafts.

I understand the skepticism about him though. He got hurt in the college playoffs before the draft, then got hurt again in the middle of last August with a patellar strain that may have caused a sympathetic hammy injury 2 weeks later that affected him in the first half of the season. He finally started getting some action while getting played lightly, where he got a chance to show that he’s a good receiver before turning his ankle that sidelined him again until week 17, where he torched a Falcons team that was playing for a playoff berth.

He didn’t have an injury history before the late college injury, and it seemed like he just never quite got right last year enough to get his full game on display, just the flashes. I’m hoping he comes out of the gate strong this year because the opportunity is there. He ought to be able to take over that backfield from his aging competition and get enough workload both rushing and receiving to make him a good FF RB. Kamara’s not going away, but I can definitely see him getting his work limited to keep him more effective, and Miller has plenty of talent to step up and step in.

If he doesn’t with this opportunity, then it’s probably time to admit I missed on him and I’m guessing NO would look to replace him in next year’s draft. But I’ve got high hopes - he’s got the tools, physical makeup, and chance to be an impact guy IMO. It took Kyren a year before he got his bearings last year. This year maybe it’s the Miller story.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Sat May 04, 2024 7:57 am

I'm all in as well. Was my RB3 last year ahead of Charbs. Kamara is still in his way though, for now and I am starting to hate the injury bug he has. The talent is there though for him to blow up if Kamara were to go down

Menace2010
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Menace2010 » Sat May 04, 2024 8:47 am

Jigga94 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:57 am I'm all in as well. Was my RB3 last year ahead of Charbs. Kamara is still in his way though, for now and I am starting to hate the injury bug he has. The talent is there though for him to blow up if Kamara were to go down
What prices are people paying? He was a hold for me, but I'm open to sending out some offers to buy...

BHSU
Rookie
Rookie

Postby BHSU » Sat May 04, 2024 8:56 am

Menace2010 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:47 am
Jigga94 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:57 am I'm all in as well. Was my RB3 last year ahead of Charbs. Kamara is still in his way though, for now and I am starting to hate the injury bug he has. The talent is there though for him to blow up if Kamara were to go down
What prices are people paying? He was a hold for me, but I'm open to sending out some offers to buy...
I got him as a throw-in yesterday with London/Kmet (TE Premium) for Zack Moss/Stevenson/Higgins

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat May 04, 2024 8:57 am

Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Mild sauce goes in the trash. Well done steak goes with it.

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".