Give D Smith/Spears for Lamar/J Cook?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Randomguess
Role Player
Role Player

Give D Smith/Spears for Lamar/J Cook?

Postby Randomguess » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:04 pm

1 QB league, PPR, 12 man league. The other said he's willing to trade Lamar. I'm trying to find a way to balance this trade out.
My current QBs: Lawrence, Minshew (may upgrade from Lawrence to Stroud)
RB: Bijan, Etienne, Spears, Z White
WR: Lamb, Nacua, Olave, D Smith, MHJ, Nabers

We start 2 RBs and 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 non QB flex.
He doesn't have great depth at RB so not sure he'll go for it. Smith is more valuable than Lamar in a 1 QB league. Since AJB signed a 3 year extension, Smith is stuck in the WR2 role and seems like the most expendable of my WRs. The Bills didn't add much competition for Cooks, so I like his role this year. My offer is probably light, but would like input and any other ideas with the pieces listed. Thanks
Team 1:
QB: Stroud, Minshew
RB: Bijan, ETN, R White, Z White, Spears
WR: Lamb, Nakua, Olave, D Smith, Shakir, Iosivas
TE: Laporta, Ferguson
2024 picks: 1.01, 1.02, 1.04, 4.02
2025 two 1sts

repkllrs
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Give D Smith/Spears for Lamar/J Cook?

Postby repkllrs » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:51 pm

I think your offer is too much. You don’t need another qb1 for your bench. Cook will be the back for the Bills, but Allen will get most of the rushing TDs. I am all for consolidating with your depth and shallow start requirements, but this deal doesn’t look to improve your starting line up.
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" Abe Lincoln

Randomguess
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Give D Smith/Spears for Lamar/J Cook?

Postby Randomguess » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:05 pm

repkllrs wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:51 pm I think your offer is too much. You don’t need another qb1 for your bench. Cook will be the back for the Bills, but Allen will get most of the rushing TDs. I am all for consolidating with your depth and shallow start requirements, but this deal doesn’t look to improve your starting line up.
Appreciate the feedback. Any players in particular that you would try and tier up to?
Team 1:
QB: Stroud, Minshew
RB: Bijan, ETN, R White, Z White, Spears
WR: Lamb, Nakua, Olave, D Smith, Shakir, Iosivas
TE: Laporta, Ferguson
2024 picks: 1.01, 1.02, 1.04, 4.02
2025 two 1sts