Rashee Rice or Justyn Ross?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Jrblaha
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Rashee Rice or Justyn Ross?

Postby Jrblaha » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:52 pm

Bronco Billy wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:45 pm
81- wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:52 pm That never happens if he is in a Ferrari.
Even one that wasn’t test driven.
Nicely played you two, on the green.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:50 am

Kurt G.O.A.T. wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:13 pm I can't stand douchebags like this who use public roads like their own private race course. Just shows how little their respect is for other people. Everything is about them.
Yep, and he was there. Confirmed. Fled the scene. These people are absolute trash. Could have killed a bunch of people, flee the scene, with no regards for others.
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Mild sauce goes in the trash. Well done steak goes with it.

Habaneros make the best hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

SoftwoodGrampian
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby SoftwoodGrampian » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:12 am

Think he just got cut

Prison_Mike
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Prison_Mike » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:26 am

SoftwoodGrampian wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:12 am Think he just got cut
?

kadun2
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby kadun2 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:41 am

Prison_Mike wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:26 am
?
Softwood tryna be an april fool :lol:

tstafford
GOAT
GOAT

Postby tstafford » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:46 am

kadun2 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:41 am
?
:thumbdown:

zoster80
All Pro
All Pro

Postby zoster80 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:58 am

kadun2 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:41 am
?
I just took this Idea, I had like for 4 guys confirm it on my thread, we just laughed our bleep off. We got 'em.
Zo Nasty -12 Teams, PPR, 30 players - Keep 24
Start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex, K, DST

QB: Herbert, B Young
RB: Bijan, Warren, Z Moss, K Ingram, J kelley
WR: D London, Z Flowers, JSN, J Reed, QJ G Davis, Gallup, DPJ, M Mims, J Metchie, W Robinson, J Tolbert, J Jennings
TE: J Ferguson Fant, J Johnson, Gesicki
DST: Colts NE
K: Butker

2024 Picks
2025 Picks

QB: Burrow Dobbs, R Wilson, Stidham, Carr,
RB: CMC, Hall, K Walker, Swift, M Sanders M Carter, K Gainwell, CEH, Hunt, C Evans, E Wilson, P Taylor, D Johnson,
WR: DJM, Metcalf, AJ Brown, Hopkins, M Gallup, Chark, T Scott, P Washington, G Dortch, J Watson, R Woods
TE: M Andrews, Fant , Hudson, Higbee, L Thomas, J Johnson,
DST: SF, PHI

TAXI:
C Jones, B Strange, J Shorter, W Levis
2024 Picks
4.11,5.11,6.05, 6.11[/size]
2025 Picks
2026 Picks

Bronco Billy
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:57 pm

Some of the things I’ve learned by reading discussions about the Rice accident on the interwebs. Please feel free to share things you have learned. I’m sure that there are many eyewitnesses and well versed lawyers speaking to this publicly.

- The accident likely occurred because Rice is suffering from CTE

- That in Texas when causing a multiple car accident by racing, it is legal to abandon your car at the scene, empty it of whatever goods you choose, fail to check on other individuals involved in other vehicles and instead walk away from the scene.

- That in Texas only the driver can be charged and then only with a misdemeanor for racing and causing the injury accident. It would require a serious injury or death in order for the crime to rise to a felony.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:34 pm

Janiel Dones Truther

Habaneros make the best hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:48 pm

Bronco Billy wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:57 pm - That in Texas when causing a multiple car accident by racing, it is legal to abandon your car at the scene, empty it of whatever goods you choose, fail to check on other individuals involved in other vehicles and instead walk away from the scene.
Can't get charged for a DUI if they can't find you to test for one...

gogobradyarm
All Pro
All Pro

Postby gogobradyarm » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:02 pm

Bronco Billy wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:57 pm Some of the things I’ve learned by reading discussions about the Rice accident on the interwebs. Please feel free to share things you have learned. I’m sure that there are many eyewitnesses and well versed lawyers speaking to this publicly.

- That in Texas when causing a multiple car accident by racing, it is legal to abandon your car at the scene, empty it of whatever goods you choose, fail to check on other individuals involved in other vehicles and instead walk away from the scene.

- That in Texas only the driver can be charged and then only with a misdemeanor for racing and causing the injury accident. It would require a serious injury or death in order for the crime to rise to a felony.
I can’t tell where the joke ends lol. Anyways from what I’ve read, he’s facing a felony at minimum if he was driving and it’s proven. Given how the attorney wordsmithed Rashee’s status update, I think they’re going to pin this on another driver.
12 Team - PPR - 30man (2 IR) - 6pt PPTD- 1 QB - 2 RB - 2 WR - 1 Flex - 1 TE
QB: Jalen Hurts, Anthony Richardson, Aidan O'Connell
RB: McCaffrey, Barkley, Pacheco, Jacobs, Zamir White, Jaleel McLaughlin, Zach Evans
WR: AJB, Olave, Aiyuk, London, Diontae Johnson, Rashee Rice, Dotson, Bateman
TE: Mandrews, Pitts, Likely, Mayer

2024: 1.02, 1.11, 3.01
2025: 2x 1st, 2nd
Champ: 2020, 2021
Year 9 of my league

Bronco Billy
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:07 pm

gogobradyarm wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:02 pm
Bronco Billy wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:57 pm Some of the things I’ve learned by reading discussions about the Rice accident on the interwebs. Please feel free to share things you have learned. I’m sure that there are many eyewitnesses and well versed lawyers speaking to this publicly.

I can’t tell where the joke ends lol. Anyways from what I’ve read, he’s facing a felony at minimum if he was driving and it’s proven. Given how the attorney wordsmithed Rashee’s status update, I think they’re going to pin this on another driver.
Cris Carter told rookies that they should have one friend who will be willing to take the blame if they ever get into trouble. Warren Sapp, onstage along with Carter, agreed.

“If you all got a crew, you got to have a fall guy in the crew,” Carter said. “If you all have a crew, one of those fools got to know, he’s the one going to jail. We’ll get him out.”

Sapp then repeated, “We’ll get him out.”

Jrblaha
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Jrblaha » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:24 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the route they go, but that’s not the vibe I got from the lawyers statement. It was simply thoughts are with victims and he’s cooperating with authorities and will take steps to address it responsibly. Not really any new info imo

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:44 pm

Jrblaha wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:24 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the route they go, but that’s not the vibe I got from the lawyers statement. It was simply thoughts are with victims and he’s cooperating with authorities and will take steps to address it responsibly. Not really any new info imo
You mean from this point on, right? :lol: Since he's now got a lawyer.

Street racing and fleeing the scene don't scream responsible.
Janiel Dones Truther

Jrblaha
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Jrblaha » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:51 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:44 pm
Jrblaha wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:24 pm

You mean from this point on, right? :lol: Since he's now got a lawyer.

Street racing and fleeing the scene don't scream responsible.
I’m not saying he’s gonna do what the lawyer says lol, just seeing I don’t think we’re closer to understanding what happened or what the resolution will be after the lawyers comments