19%

Total votes: 62

mild
Legend
Legend

Re: Mingo vs Tillman vs Reed

Postby mild » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:16 pm

Bronco Billy wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:57 am
CGW wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:30 pm Mingo is already getting a ton of snaps(87% and 98%) , it's just not translating into quality targets yet. They clearly want him involved, and he could be a decent buy low if you think Young improves.
A lot to be learned here from Mingo. Great size, great athlete but very unsophisticated as a WR. There’s so much that WRs have to do in the NFL besides being big and athletic. Pro CBs are all fast, very savvy, strong and some have incredulous recovery speed while the ball is in the air. There are a couple of WRs in this draft being pimped highly like Mingo was who have similar qualities.
Keon Coleman...?

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:08 pm

mild wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:16 pm
CGW wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:30 pm Mingo is already getting a ton of snaps(87% and 98%) , it's just not translating into quality targets yet. They clearly want him involved, and he could be a decent buy low if you think Young improves.
A lot to be learned here from Mingo. Great size, great athlete but very unsophisticated as a WR. There’s so much that WRs have to do in the NFL besides being big and athletic. Pro CBs are all fast, very savvy, strong and some have incredulous recovery speed while the ball is in the air. There are a couple of WRs in this draft being pimped highly like Mingo was who have similar qualities.
Keon Coleman...?
That's the one that instantly comes to mind for me as well. Although I'm not sure "pimping" Mingo or Coleman with a late 2nd is that aggregious.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:19 pm

Keon Coleman...?
Yep. Also avoiding HIM. LOL.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, Rodriguez, Spiller WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Myers, Reynold, Jones TE—Kmet, Likely, Kraft, Conklin, Hurst, Hudson PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: DJM, Higgins, JSN, Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, Hutchinson, Iosivas, Devante, CJones TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

Bronco Billy
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:45 pm

CGW wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:08 pm

Keon Coleman...?
That's the one that instantly comes to mind for me as well. Although I'm not sure "pimping" Mingo or Coleman with a late 2nd is that aggregious.
Mingo’s average adp was 2.01 and WR5, and some had him higher than that.

And yeah, I see Coleman as one of those types of guys. Legette as well. Brian Thomas may be a candidate for the list also.

TheTroll
Legend
Legend

Postby TheTroll » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:16 am

Bronco Billy wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:45 pm

Keon Coleman...?

And yeah, I see Coleman as one of those types of guys. Legette as well. Brian Thomas may be a candidate for the list also.
I agree Thomas has the “ball is mine” mindset.
Team 1
Dynasty 10 team, 22 roster + 6 Taxi, PPR
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, K, Def

QB: Love, Goff, Fields
RB: Bijan, Montgomery, Kamara, Ford, K Herbert, Zeke, Mattison
WR: Jefferson, Olave, London, Ridley, Sutton, Shaheed
TE: Kincaid, Kittle, Freiermuth
K: Tucker, Sanders
DEF: CLE

Taxi: Charbs, K Mitchell, Demercado, QJ, D Douglas, W Robinson, Hooker

Picks
2024: 1.03, 3.06, 3.09, 4.09
2025: 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Team 2
Dynasty 10 team, 22 man roster + 6 Taxi, PPR, SF and TEP
1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 S Flex

QB: Allen, Goff, Watson, Jones
RB: K Williams, B Robinson, Chubb, Ford, Mostert, A Gibson, Dillon, Pierce, Zeke
WR: Olave, T Hill, Addison, D Adams, C Watson, D Johnson, G Davis, OBJ
TE: Kincaid, Kmet, Goedert

Taxi: Willis, DTR, Mims, K Miller, Demercado, Vaughn

Picks
2024: 1.08, 2.02
2025: 1, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:32 am

Bronco Billy wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:45 pm

Keon Coleman...?

Yup, Mingo was the consensus WR5 most places and an early 2nd. Draft cap and size/speed driven, but very raw.

Coleman is sort of in that mold, but I see more upside with Coleman and more skill as prospects. Still think he's a strong bust candidate compared to his ADP though.

Legette is definitely Mingo 2.0 but without the hype (as of now).

Thomas is one of my guys that I have been reconsidering lately. Was my early WR4, but have a few guys ahead of him or at least same tier now. Thought I was going to get him early/mid 2nd, but he's flew up boards. Still think he's more talented than Coleman and definitely Mingo, but I question his ability to win at all levels of the field.

Bronco Billy
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:47 am

Jigga94 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:32 am

Thomas is one of my guys that I have been reconsidering lately. Was my early WR4, but have a few guys ahead of him or at least same tier now. Thought I was going to get him early/mid 2nd, but he's flew up boards. Still think he's more talented than Coleman and definitely Mingo, but I question his ability to win at all levels of the field.
Yeah, I’m struggling with Thomas myself. He did show a few strong traits, but everything he did was so linear and his yprr was horrible. I’m having difficulty separating his abilities from the outstanding throws from his QB.