40 team IDP Superflex Keeper league on MFL 2 owners required $35USD

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Raw Instinct
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

40 team IDP Superflex Keeper league on MFL 2 owners required $35USD

Postby Raw Instinct » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:54 pm

Hi everyone

I am currently setting up a 40 team IDP Superflex keeper league on MFL, this league is made to start next season but with MFL currently running a free trial for leagues and with this being something a little different I figured I’d try and ramp up filling it and let everyone have a feel of it this season before starting for real.

Currently there are about 24 spots of the 40 filled, https://www44.myfantasyleague.com/2023/home/52805#0 this link will give an indication of the scoring system we are working with in a current league running with it. We are using a dual win system in that league which will carry over to this one basically the top 5 scorers each week will gain a win as well as the opportunity for a head to head win.

Scoring in the league will be high in the league for both sides of the ball this league has been a lot of fun already this season. The keeper side of things will be 5 on offense and 5 on defense year to year the cost of the league next season will be $35USD and money will be held in Teamstake it is far better for international owners leaguesafe is completely hopeless for that.

We are using all defunct or old NFL franchises with the odd exception as teams obviously currently a bunch have been chosen but still plenty remain.

If you have interest in the league please feel free to contact me and I will get back as fast as I can thank you for your time.
Last edited by Raw Instinct on Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Raw Instinct
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Free Trial 40 team IDP Superflex Keeper league on MFL

Postby Raw Instinct » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:37 pm

Still looking to fill this if your interested please contact me and I’ll get back to you

Raw Instinct
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Raw Instinct » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:31 pm

Down to 6 spots to fill in the league heading towards next season drafts have been done for the test league already spots can still be filled there just to try the league out this season

Raw Instinct
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Raw Instinct » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:37 pm

1 spot left to fill

Raw Instinct
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: 40 team IDP Superflex Keeper league on MFL 2 owners required $35USD

Postby Raw Instinct » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:18 am

Bumping this back up looking to fill two spots the Akron Pros team and Canton Bulldogs no drafts have been held as yet but draft orders have been worked out. This is no longer a free trial league entry fee will be $35USD money will be held at Teamstake.

Canton has the 1.03 pick in their conference
Akron has the 1.08 pick in their conference