FILLED- 7 Team Dispersal - SF/TE Prem - Need 4 more -$50 League

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
gga001
Role Player
Role Player

FILLED- 7 Team Dispersal - SF/TE Prem - Need 4 more -$50 League

Postby gga001 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:34 am

I am looking for 4 more owners to join a 7 team dispersal in a Superflex/TE Premium league. $50 per season via LeagueSafe/MFL/Groupme.

Small background: The league changed commissioners twice in the last 2 years and it was choppy. A few people weren't fans and also wanted to just leave, so I decided to step in to save the league. I currently Commish 5 other leagues and have been commishing on MFL for around 10 years now. After being critical of the setup (along with a few others), I decided to step up and put the time in. With the 4 other owners who wanted to keep this league alive, we carved out time in the last week making adjustments to bylaws that ensure a bright future and a league that is well run and attended to year round. The 2024 site below reflects the accurate bylaws.

Bylaws: https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... 54239&O=26
Dispersal Pool assets: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

This dispersal will be a 7 team snake dispersal via Google Sheets. Please note that ALL 2025 picks available are also in there. There are 6 firsts in 2025 rather than 7, so I am adding all 2025 picks into the pool to account for this, and also to allow for more control over your future to build how you wish to. Either 2024 or 2025 picks are eligible to take ay any pick at anytime in the dispersal in place of a real player.

Due to some people leaving and deposits being leftover, we are able to discount the 2024 cost for all new owners with the extra money. The cost of the 2024 season will only be $28. However, I am requiring all owners to also pay their 2025 fee ($50). This allows us to bring in owners who are not looking to hit and run, and with 2025s available, it covers us if you leave this draft without 2025 picks.

The pool is healthy with the likes of Mahomes, Hurts, Lamar, Stroud, Love, Anthony Richardson, Justin Jefferson, Jamar Chase, and 1.01 - just to name the guys who fall in potential 1st round start up territory in this format. There are a ton of other talented players that can be found by checking out the link. It also has 1.02, 1.04, 1.05, 1.08 and 8 picks in the 2nd round.

If you are interested, please DM me. Thank you for considering!