32 team NFL GM league- Startup, Auction/Contract

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Gambrinus843
Rookie
Rookie

32 team NFL GM league- Startup, Auction/Contract

Postby Gambrinus843 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:41 am

Hello and thank you all for joining or looking at Monday Morning GM 3 (MMGM3)!!! This is our Auction/Contract version of our established MMGM format.
https://www42.myfantasyleague.com/2024/home/59772#0

If you have any questions please email me at calebplak@gmail.com, I’m happy to answer any questions that might help you make your decision to join.

First and foremost here are the current remaining openings, dues are tiered based on the starting quality of your NFL roster and changes each year based on potential points (PP) of your roster.

Tier 1- $200
Buf
Mia
KC
Cle
Cin
Dal
Phi
Tier 2 $175
NYJ
Bal
Pit
Jax
Ind
Sea
LAR
GB
Min
TB
NO
Atl
Tier 3 $125
NE
Den
Ten
NYG
Ari
Car

The league is a 32 team, Super flex, TE/IDP premium league. You will inherit your NFL team counterparts roster AS IS and we will hold an auction for a second copy of all players. Each year you will automatically get a copy of any Rookie your NFL team drafts, and we hold a rookie draft for the second copy.

We use the NFL salary cap numbers each year, and contracts are structured as such:

Rookies are PS eligible for up to 3 years (but can be claimed by other teams at compensation equal to 1 round above their draft stock as rookies, equal draft stock year 2, and 1 round below draft stock year 3.)

Once promoted to active roster they get a 1-3 year R contract. When this expires they hit our RFA auction and can be matched and retained or let go for compensation correlated to their contract value.

Following RFA auction you can sign to a 1-3 year Veteran (V) contract.

At this point all players will hit UFA auction unless tagged with the Franchise (F) or Transition (T) 1 year contracts.

The league will be a highly active trading/movement league. Rebuilds in this format are quick and teams do not fall into the lengthy haves vs have nots that can kill dynasty league competitive balance.

If interested, email me at Calebplak@gmail.com