Just need 1. $30 league fee. We use LeagueSafe. MFL. Unique league.

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Bromy13
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Just need 1. $30 league fee. We use LeagueSafe. MFL. Unique league.

Postby Bromy13 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:59 am

Let me start with, we are a unique league and full participation is necessary to be successful. This is not your normal add/drop league. Your roster is pretty much what it is at the start of the season, with a few add ons during the season.

Now, the TCAA is a College theme and style league. You recruit for the next season, we have rankings, bowl games, scholarships, rivalry games, etc. We use NFL players, so Mahomes, Tyreek, Metcalf, etc., not using college players. You have a player for on average, 3 to 4 seasons, just like a college school would. If this is something that interests you, check out the roster of the school open. Let me say, I do know the roster is a little rough at some positions but that is because the previous owner did not fully participate in the certain league activities to help the roster. I expect this roster to need a year of rebuilding, but I have been proven otherwise once before with a roster in similar shape where the new owner turned it around with smart pick ups that were available.

Here are the league rules to give you an idea of how we do things. - https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/home/74487#1

Here is the link to the roster. - https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0022&O=07

If you are still interested after that, message me here, at tcaacommish@gmail.com, or fill out the form that you can find on the rules page.

Bromy13
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Just need 1. $30 league fee. We use LeagueSafe. MFL. Unique league.

Postby Bromy13 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:44 am

bump

Bromy13
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Bromy13 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:47 am

Bump

Bromy13
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Bromy13 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:53 pm

Bump