Lamar Jackson is the best QB in the NFL & Fantasy

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Tvols
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Lamar Jackson is the best QB in the NFL & Fantasy

Postby Tvols » Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:42 pm

mild wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:39 pm No further questions at this time, your honor.

🔥#MVP🔥
Looks like they finally give it to a rb 😉
16 teamer
QB T Law, R Wilson
rb- Mixon,pollard, J Hill, conner,
WR-Chase,Lamb,T Hill, R Bateman, C sutton, boyd
Te Kelce, Waller, Fant,Evertt,
1qb,2-3rb,3-5wr,1-2 TE
Full IDP

Team 2 recent rod 16 team SF/TEP(2pt PPR) 1-2 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-5 wrs and 1-2 TE full IDP.
QB A rod, M willis and H Hooker
rb not squat T Bigsby, Chris R, Z evans. J kelly, C patterson, and J mcluaghlin.
WRs chase, J Addison, T McLaurin, C ridgley , A Losivas, M hollins
TE Kelce, D Belligner, T Conklin

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:43 pm

Tvols wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:42 pm
mild wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:39 pm No further questions at this time, your honor.

🔥#MVP🔥
Looks like they finally give it to a rb 😉
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:18 am

There were a bunch of plays that simply boiled down to 8 being great.

2-time MVP.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:15 pm

Cameron Giles wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:18 am There were a bunch of plays that simply boiled down to 8 being great.

2-time MVP.
He has to be the biggest nightmare for DCs in the league. The RPO they run is deadly when even a few role players are getting involved. I mean he's doing this with a rookie WR1, and backups at RB and TE. It's been very fun to watch him mature and take over this new offense

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:46 am

Josh Allen is still the best QB in the NFL and fantasy
Follow me on Twitter @NickDynastyff

Multiple Scorgasms
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Multiple Scorgasms » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:58 am

DJB wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:46 am Josh Allen is still the best QB in the NFL and fantasy
As a Chiefs fan and Allen owner, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

... and yes.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:10 am

DJB wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:46 am Josh Allen is still the best QB in the NFL and fantasy
That's certainly a take after last night's game

:lol:

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:39 am

Jigga94 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:10 am

Allen had a legendary performance. I’m not sure how anyone could have watched that game and didn’t think he was outstanding. His only mistake in my mind was the throw to the end zone trying to win it instead of taking Diggs in the underneath crossing route for a first down.

He carried the Bills all year long and can’t be blamed for WR’s dropping balls or the defence unable to stop the Chiefs or the missed FG

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:04 am

DJB wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:39 am

Allen had a legendary performance. I’m not sure how anyone could have watched that game and didn’t think he was outstanding. His only mistake in my mind was the throw to the end zone trying to win it instead of taking Diggs in the underneath crossing route for a first down.

He carried the Bills all year long and can’t be blamed for WR’s dropping balls or the defence unable to stop the Chiefs or the missed FG
We must have different definitions of Legendary performances, because losing in the 2nd round isn't it. He was good, but couldn't get it done when it came down to it.

Either way, it's really weird to come into this thread after a Bills loss and call him the best QB in the league.

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:10 am

Jigga94 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:04 am

We must have different definitions of Legendary performances, because losing in the 2nd round isn't it. He was good, but couldn't get it done when it came down to it.

Either way, it's really weird to come into this thread after a Bills loss and call him the best QB in the league.
Win or loss Josh still had a hell of a game. Losing doesn’t take away his individual performance

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:10 am

Win or loss Josh still had a hell of a game. Losing doesn’t take away his individual performance

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:19 am

DJB wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:10 am

Congrats, I guess

Anteaters
Legend
Legend

Postby Anteaters » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:15 am

I don't think many Baltimore fans would even consider a real-life trade of Jackson for Allen.
But I get it. Buffalo fans gotta shill for their guy.
TEAM 1:
12 Team ppr w/20 keepers - start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX 6IDP 1DEF
QB: Tua, Lamar, Levis
RB: Etienne, Pacheco, JavonteWms, JFord, CEH
WR: Lamb, JChase, Waddle, Pickens, MWilliams, Q Johnston
TE: Goedert, Friermuth
DEF: Cowboys, Ravens
IDP:(LB) Bolton, Greenlaw; (DE/DL) ZCollins, BJHill; (S/CB) Pitre, Bates, Witherspoon
2023 & 2022 Champion: 2020 third place: 2019 Champion

TEAM 2:
14 Team 30roster SF/ppr/TEP - QB/RB/WR/TE/5FLX/SF
QB: Tua, CJStroud, Carr, AOC, MWhite, Lock
RB: Etienne, Stevenson, GusE, AJD, Singletary, CEH, Spiller
WR: Amon-Ra, Kirk, Dell, Thielen, Gallup, Ch Jones
TE: Andrews, Waller, Taysom, Smythe, WMallory, JOliver
2023 semifinals loser

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:30 am

Anteaters wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:15 am I don't think many Baltimore fans would even consider a real-life trade of Jackson for Allen.
But I get it. Buffalo fans gotta shill for their guy.
Pretty sure that would be the case the other way around too. Buffalo loves Allen. Baltimore loves Lamar. Two great, exciting QBs in fantasy and real life.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:23 am

DJB wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:10 am

He missed reads/throws on the last 2 plays that would have got a first down or TD.

Also, Lamar's performance has no bearing on the MVP. It's a regular season award. TBH, I do wish the NFL would have the equivalent of the Conn Smythe trophy in hockey, though. Best player for the entire playoffs, rather than just the final game.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick