**FANTASY FOOZBALL LEAGUE**, heading into 16th year in 2024.

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
cbee
Rookie
Rookie

**FANTASY FOOZBALL LEAGUE**, heading into 16th year in 2024.

Postby cbee » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:20 pm

We are a Dynasty Football League that incorporates keepers, PPR and an IDP style format.

If you have tried standard fantasy football leagues only :thumbdown: , you have probably been somewhat unsatisfied for reasons you cannot control right? I can assure you this is a completely different experience. :thumbup:

Our Champion earns the right to receive the most prestigious championship title in all professional sports. :dance: The Vince Lombardi Trophy. Our runner-up, a personalized stunning replica of either the Lamar hunt trophy or George s. Halas trophy. There are other CA$h reward prizes too.

Our Entry fee is currently $78

If you are like most avid fantasy footballerz, you know the time to think about the 2024 season is now! The fact that you are reading this now means you're a little more of what we are looking for. :crazy: Simply put, it is never too early to survey the field for bigger and better things. I am a firm believer in finding the RIGHT guys to improve the league...to me it is a MUST. I will have TWO teams available. :wtf:

Please visit our site to browse around.
https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2023/home/38190#0

Reply here only if this piques :think: your interest email, or text me, whatever you prefer. Although I would prefer you text because it is a faster method of comms, I have no issues with how you want to contact me.

Thanks for your time,
Your new commish!
-Julio
Email: nflleaguecommish@gmail.com
Cell: 757-358-5250

zambrotto
Rookie
Rookie

Re: **FANTASY FOOZBALL LEAGUE**, heading into 16th year in 2024.

Postby zambrotto » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:47 am

interested...will be a dispersal draft?
which team are available?
thanks

DynastyDog
Role Player
Role Player

Postby DynastyDog » Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:48 pm

I may be interested. The league I have been in may be folding and we play a similar format. I don’t want to add a league if my league that I am in keeps going.

cbee
Rookie
Rookie

Postby cbee » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:59 pm

Sent you a private message brother