Big Move. Multi-Team Trade

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Cjbryant03
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Big Move. Multi-Team Trade

Postby Cjbryant03 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:31 am

Hey everyone! I am looking to make a big move and push for a title this year. Currently sitting at 3-4, but in a playoff spot. Teams above me dont look really strong, just had some players hit some weeks. I have had the most points scored against my team.. 50 more than the next person. So I think its luck that I am not higher.

So I am looking to make a few trades to solidify my roster for a run this year and next. This involves a few different teams that I already have verbal commitments from that would do the deals necessary to make it happen.

After all is said and done, this is what it looks like.

I give: Pollard, Higgins, Pickens, 2024 mid/late 3rd
I get: Tyreek, McLaurin, D Pierce, 2024 late 1st

I feel good knowing I get to keep JT and playing Barkley next to him is a good combo. Having Hill/Aiyuk/DK/McLaurin is a sold group. Pacheco, Jeudy, Gabe, BRob, Sanders can fill in bye weeks and what not.

Seems like a good deal to compete this season and next before Hill might lose a step. I figure I can replace Pickens in the draft in the future. Pollard is an unknown after this year due to tag.

Thoughts?
10 Team, Half point PPR, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2 Flex, 1DST, 5 Taxi

QB: Mahomes, Watson
RB: JT, Pollard, Barkley, Sanders, Pacheco, Brian Robinson, Wilson, Mitchell,
WR: DK, Higgins, Aiyuk, Pickens, Jeudy, Davis, Toney,
TE: Muth, Engram
Taxi: A. Pierce, Ford, Shaheed, Brown (Cin), Palmer

Picks:
24: 2nd, 3rd, 3rd
25: 1st, 3rd, 4th, 4th
26: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Big Move. Multi-Team Trade

Postby Gator Sens » Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:35 am

Hill is the best piece in the deal if you are trying to go all in. Pacheco has shown enough that he gives you the depth at RB behind your top two. McLaurin and Pickens are close enough on the field too production wise, but Pickens has the value. This is a tough deal to value because although he is great, Hill is aging and with that comes a value drop regardless of production and you are moving the better long term pieces as Pierce looks bad and McLaurin continues to drop in value year after year. The 1st helps but if you do not win the title this year, I think you are moving the better assets outside of Hill.