trade input

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

woukd you offer this or let be

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:02 am

AJB/JT
100%
Chase/2nd
No votes

Total votes: 5

Tvols
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

trade input

Postby Tvols » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:02 am

I am looking to add a rb to the mix for team listed in sig.I am lucky enough to be 7-0 in a 16 teamer, full IDP. I was thinking of offering Chase for JT and AJB. DO i need to add to that,I have my 2024 second is all. Would you do this trade, or am i just over thinking this. I look at 3 -4 windows in dynasty. My team will be aging in a couple of years(mostly def and rbs) def score equal to offense) and like to push for another championship or two. The team i am thinking of offering this to is 0-7 and full rebuild. what say you DLF?
16 teamer
QB T Law, R Wilson
rb- Mixon,pollard, J Hill, conner,
WR-Chase,Lamb,T Hill, R Bateman, C sutton, boyd
Te Kelce, Waller, Fant,Evertt,
1qb,2-3rb,3-5wr,1-2 TE
Full IDP

Team 2 recent rod 16 team SF/TEP(2pt PPR) 1-2 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-5 wrs and 1-2 TE full IDP.
QB A rod, M willis and H Hooker
rb not squat T Bigsby, Chris R, Z evans. J kelly, C patterson, and J mcluaghlin.
WRs chase, J Addison, T McLaurin, C ridgley , A Losivas, M hollins
TE Kelce, D Belligner, T Conklin

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: trade input

Postby Gator Sens » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:46 am

Brown is on fire lately and a solid WR either way, so I do think you will have to add to Chase. A 2nd on top is a good starting point, but may also be a bit light?

Tvols
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Tvols » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:15 am

Gator Sens wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:46 am Brown is on fire lately and a solid WR either way, so I do think you will have to add to Chase. A 2nd on top is a good starting point, but may also be a bit light?
agreed but was not sure a good starting point and if I should even entertain sending an offer?
16 teamer
QB T Law, R Wilson
1qb,2-3rb,3-5wr,1-2 TE
Full IDP

Team 2 recent rod 16 team SF/TEP(2pt PPR) 1-2 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-5 wrs and 1-2 TE full IDP.
rb not squat T Bigsby, Chris R, Z evans. J kelly, C patterson, and J mcluaghlin.

dblj1199
GOAT
GOAT

Postby dblj1199 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:25 am

For a rebuilding team the thought of adding Chase would be very appealing. But this deal is still way to one sided. I don't think that the 2nd, and a late 2nd in a 16 teamer, is enough to get it done. If you replaced the pick with a rb, none of your rb's are intriguing to a rebuild. I think I'd hold what you have and hopefully you can get Conner back at full strength to help you with a playoff run.
2015, 2017, 2022 Champ.
10 team, 6 pt all td, ppr, 1.5 te ppr. 30 man roster QB, SF, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex (r/w/t), K, 3 IDP

Qb- Mahomes, Prudy, Baker
RB- S Barkley, Pollard, B Hall, K Herbert, D Foreman, R Johnson, Zeke, J Robinson, Z White, J Wilson(i.r.), J McKinnon, J Mason, J Hill
WR- J Jefferson, Deebo, DJ Moore, OBJ, S Moore, J Jennings, C Austin, Trey Palmer
TE- Andrews, Higbee, Dulchich, Ferguson, D Washington
IDP(3)- P Queen,D Perryman, J Jewell, J Campbell, N Dean (i.r.)
K- E McPherson, Butker

draft picks
2024- 2, 4, 5
2025- 3, 3, 4, 5

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jcc6fd » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:41 am

AJB wasn't worth much less than Chase before the season. Now (at least while in season), he's worth probably a good bit more than Chase. No way anyone is adding JT to AJB for Chase without significant additional value on your end.
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave

Anteaters
Legend
Legend

Postby Anteaters » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:50 am

I'm a huge Chase truther, and I'd make that trade to get AJB+JT. In a 16tm full IDP, the late 2nd is a little more valuable than valuable than in smaller leagues with little or no IDP, but that would still be a good get for a contending team..
TEAM 1:
12 Team ppr w/20 keepers - start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX 6IDP 1DEF
QB: Tua, Lamar, Levis
RB: Etienne, Pacheco, JavonteWms, JFord, CEH
WR: Lamb, JChase, Waddle, Pickens, MWilliams, Q Johnston
TE: Goedert, Friermuth
DEF: Cowboys, Ravens
IDP:(LB) Bolton, Greenlaw; (DE/DL) ZCollins, BJHill; (S/CB) Pitre, Bates, Witherspoon
2023 & 2022 Champion: 2020 third place: 2019 Champion

TEAM 2:
14 Team 30roster SF/ppr/TEP - QB/RB/WR/TE/5FLX/SF
QB: Tua, CJStroud, Carr, AOC, MWhite, Lock
RB: Etienne, Stevenson, GusE, AJD, Singletary, CEH, Spiller
WR: Amon-Ra, Kirk, Dell, Thielen, Gallup, Ch Jones
TE: Andrews, Waller, Taysom, Smythe, WMallory, JOliver
2023 semifinals loser

Tvols
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Tvols » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:50 pm

Anteaters wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:50 am I'm a huge Chase truther, and I'd make that trade to get AJB+JT. In a 16tm full IDP, the late 2nd is a little more valuable than valuable than in smaller leagues with little or no IDP, but that would still be a good get for a contending team..
i suppose, I am just not the biggest JT fan, but hard to find the right team to try and make a deal with and for me to move off chase it would take a lot so maybe best i just hold.
16 teamer
QB T Law, R Wilson
1qb,2-3rb,3-5wr,1-2 TE
Full IDP