Jameson Williams Thread

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Jameson Williams Thread

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:06 am

Picking up right where he left off. Hands of stone.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

StripesOfKC
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby StripesOfKC » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 am

FantasyFreak wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:06 am Picking up right where he left off. Hands of stone.
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he bet on the Panthers to cover

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:13 am

mild wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:03 am
tstafford wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:06 am Bums me that they tagged him questionable. Tells me they are going to severely limit his engagement. Time has come to see if JAMO is what we all hoped or what we all fear. The FOMO is strong if I'm being honest!!
Yeah, we had the snap count reports before the game. I think you're probably fine on the FOMO front.

https://twitter.com/adamlevitan/status/ ... 0704470334

"Expected to play around 20 snaps"
Fine On Missing Out. :lol:
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, B. Purdy, T. Lance
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans
WR: J. Chase, C. Godwin, D. Johnson, J. Reed, C. Tillman
TE: TJ Hockenson, D. Njoku, B. Jordan

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, T. Tagovailoa
RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, K. Herbertl
WR: C. Olave, T. Higgins, B. Aiyuk, N. Collins, Z. Flowers, M. Mims
TE: K. Pitts, D. Njoku

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:16 am

Shoreline Steamers wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:13 am Fine On Missing Out. :lol:
Could also be

Fully OK Missing Out :lol:

All that speed and no passion for the game. Just a passion for the Carolina money line. What a shame.

Prison_Mike
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Prison_Mike » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:09 pm

I drafted a dynasty team for my girlfriend (new league with her family/friends) this season. I think Jamo might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

I drafted her what I thought would be QB room near the top of the league: Burrow, Dak, Stroud. Just when CJ started to emerge, she traded him to her sister straight up for Bryce Young without consulting me

WRs I thought would be great too (or at least huge upside): ARSB, Metcalf, Watson, Burks, Jameson, M.Wilson, Rondale. Almost all have been injured or terrible

RBs have been underwhelming or injured: A.Jones, Rhamondre, Sanders

She's 0-4, growing increasingly frustrated, and I joked that Jameson Williams had his susupension shortened just in time to save her season and he currently has one catch for -2 yards (she had to start him due to byes & injuries).

She's like "you spend so much time on this, I thought you'd be better at it" ....*camera pans to me crying in the corner*

Looking like I'll be single soon boys.
Team 1:
12-team | PPR | SuperFlex | 0.5-TEP
Start: 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/3FLX/1SF
QB: Herbert, Kyler, Baker, Jimmy G, Mariota, DTR
RB: Taylor, Saquon, Javonte, Conner, C.Evans, TDP
WR: Chase, Aiyuk, Olave, Diggs, Diontae, Hollywood, MT, Shaheed
TE: Engram, Woods, Kraft
'24 picks: 1.08, 3.05

Team 2:
12-Team | PPR | SuperFlex | 0.5-TEP
Start: QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/3FLX/1SF
QB: Mahomes, Allen, Russ
RB: Breece, JT, Swift, Javonte, Mostert, Zamir
WR: Chase, Aiyuk, Nico, Kupp, Hollywood, Kirk, MT
TE: Pitts, Njoku, Woods
'24 picks: 4.01

Team 3:
12-Team | PPR | SuperFlex | 0.5-TEP
Start: QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/3FLX/1SF
QB: Hurts, Dak, Stafford, Z.Wilson, DTR
RB: Saquon, Swift, Achane, Kamara, Ford
WR: Jefferson, AJB, ARSB, Nico, Diontae, OBJ
TE: Goedert, Njoku, Fant, Woods
'24 picks: 4.08, 4.12, 5.12

Forza_Azzurri
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Forza_Azzurri » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:19 pm

Prison_Mike wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:09 pm I drafted a dynasty team for my girlfriend (new league with her family/friends) this season. I think Jamo might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

I drafted her what I thought would be QB room near the top of the league: Burrow, Dak, Stroud. Just when CJ started to emerge, she traded him to her sister straight up for Bryce Young without consulting me

WRs I thought would be great too (or at least huge upside): ARSB, Metcalf, Watson, Burks, Jameson, M.Wilson, Rondale. Almost all have been injured or terrible

She's 0-4, growing increasingly frustrated, and I joked that Jameson Williams had his susupension shortened just in time to save her season and he currently has one catch for -2 yards (she had to start him due to byes & injuries).

She's like "you spend so much time on this, I thought you'd be better at it" ....*camera pans to me crying in the corner*

She's obviously not marriage material ... move on.

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:21 pm

Prison_Mike wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:09 pm I drafted a dynasty team for my girlfriend (new league with her family/friends) this season. I think Jamo might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Yikes

Prison_Mike
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Prison_Mike » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:31 pm

Forza_Azzurri wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:19 pm

I will assume you mean because she traded CJ for Bryce, and I agree.

81-
Captain
Captain

Postby 81- » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:45 pm

Pix and number?
12 Team, 1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1Flex, D, K, 10 Bench
1PPR, 0.5 point per carry.
Burrow, Richardson
AJ Brown, DJMoore, G Wilson, T Higgens, Sutton, Tillman, Melton
King Henry, Bijan, Pacheco, Mixon, Ford, JK
Hockenson, Musgrave
Random Kicker
Niners

Picks in 2024 - #15, #22, #23, #27

Prison_Mike
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Prison_Mike » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:48 pm

81- wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:45 pm

Pix and number?
Whut?

gogobradyarm
All Pro
All Pro

Postby gogobradyarm » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:32 pm

Prison_Mike wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:48 pm

Pix and number?
Whut?
Selfies and your contact number
12 Team - PPR - 30man (2 IR) - 6pt PPTD- 1 QB - 2 RB - 2 WR - 1 Flex - 1 TE
QB: Jalen Hurts, Dak Prescott, Anthony Richardson, Aidan O'Connell
RB: McCaffrey, Jacobs, Barkley, Zamir White, Jaleel McLaughlin, Dowdle, Zach Evans, Dobbins
WR: AJB, London, Aiyuk, Diontae Johnson, Rashee Rice, Ridley, McLaurin, Dotson, Rashod Bateman
TE: Mandrews, Pitts, Likely, Otton

2024: 1.01, 1.07
2025: 3x 1st
Champ: 2020, 2021
Year 9 of my league

Prison_Mike
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Prison_Mike » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:39 pm

gogobradyarm wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:32 pm
Prison_Mike wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:48 pm

Pix and number?
Whut?
Selfies and your contact number
I'm not single YET

Also last time someone was uploading selfies to this forum I had to soak my eyes in bleach

gpaok
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby gpaok » Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:32 pm

Very concerning relationship with lack of communication, blaming, belittling - I would go full blown rebuild mode and trader her for picks….
10 team Dynasty Superflex, 1 PPR, 20 + 3 IR player roster
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, SFlex, Flex, DEF

QB: Patrick Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen
RB: Nick Chubb, J.K. Dobbins, Travis Etienne, Rhamondre Stevenson, Rachaad White, Khalil Herbert, Tank Bigsby, Jaylen Warren, Jerome Ford, Kyren Williams, Tank Bigsby
WR: Amari Cooper, CeeDee Lamb, Ja’Marr Chase, Calvin Ridley, Tank Dell
TE:T.J. Hockenson, Trey McBride, Jake Ferguson

killer_of_giants
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby killer_of_giants » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:50 am

her sister though...

Shcritters
MVP
MVP

Postby Shcritters » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:56 am

killer_of_giants wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:50 am

her sister though...
Well played :clap: :lol:
Gopher Two
PPR SF, WR & TE Premium (WR 1.2 PPR , TE 1.5 PPR), 10 total starters, 1 QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex
QB: Mahomes, Prescott, Mayfield
RB: Hall, Pacheco, Jacobs, Connor, Chubb, Mattison
WR: Tyreek, AJ Brown, Flowers, CSutton, JJeudy, Slayton, Iosivas
TE: McBride, DSchultz, Musgrave, Kraft, MGesicki
2024: 1.02, 2.02
2022 and 2023 League Champ

SafeLeague #1 (12 team, SF, 2.0 PPR TE Prem). 10 total starters 1 QB, 1SF (QB/TE/RB/WR), 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex
QB: Purdy, Levis, DTR
RB: Pacheco + scrubs
WR: Downs, MMims, EMoore, Jeudy, MWilson + scrubs
TE: Hock, Kincaid, Pitts, Mayer + scrubs
2024: 1.01, 1.05, 1.11, 2.01, 2.02, 2.06,
2025: 2 1sts, 2 2nds

SafeLeague #2
QB: Purdy, Richardson, Hooker, Willis
RB: literal ZERO RB (for now)
WR: Mingo, MMims, Toney, Skyy, Iosivas
TE: LaPorta, Kincaid, McBride, Mayer, Musgrave, Schoonmaker (and a bunch more 2nd stringers)
2024: 1.01, 1.05, 1.06, 1.08, 1.09, 1.10, 2.01, 2.05, 2.06
2025: 1 1st, 1 2nd