10 TEAM TOTAL POINTS DYNASTY START UP LEAGUE START UP 5 SPOTS LEFT

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Pensfan
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

10 TEAM TOTAL POINTS DYNASTY START UP LEAGUE START UP 5 SPOTS LEFT

Postby Pensfan » Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:41 am

Looking to start a 10 team total Points Super Flex PPR Dynasty League. Each team will consist of a maximum of 30 players with a 4 player taxi squad consisting of all rookies and a 4 player IR roster spot. The starting lineups would consist of 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 3 Flex (RB, WR, TE) and a super flex (QB, RB, WR, TE). There is no mandatory TE. The cost for the league would initially be $225 ($150 for the first year and $75 towards the 2nd year's league fee). All fees would be collected through League Safe. Payouts would be $100 for 4th place, $150 for 3rd place, $400 for 2nd place and $780 for 1st place = $1430 based on total points through all 18 weeks plus $70 for the My Fantasy League fee platform. The draft would take place as soon as the 10 teams have committed and paid the League Fee through League Safe. It will be a 4 hour slow draft with no trading during the draft as that really slows down the process. Owners will be able to trade prior to the draft after the randomized draft order has been established. Waivers will be conducted through the FAB Blind bidding process with first come first served waivers following the processing of the blind bidding waivers. The waiver procedure will continue through the entire year as it is truly a dynasty league. If you are interested please send me your email address and I can also give you any additional information you request. I will send invitations and complete league rules as soon as I have 8 other persons who are interested.
Thank you
My email address is:
niccols@setonhill.edu