Emergency Owner replacement

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Shamara
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Emergency Owner replacement

Postby Shamara » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:16 pm

Hey Owners,

I have an emergency owner replacement in a league I co-commission, Sin City. Owner is MIA with the draft starting and has paid for the season. If there is any interest email me and we can discuss the specifics. The League has been running for over 10 years but did go through a revamp in 2020. The league had an initial auction in 2020 with most of those players hitting the market in the next year or two. Here are some of the highlights from the league.

+ 16 Team - 2 Conference - 4 Division - IDP - Kicker - 20 starters 9 Off/11 Def
+ League dues $50
+ NFL Pick Em and Survivor Pool
+ Payout to the owner with most efficient lineups all season
+ Hard salary cap that only increases $50 a season.
+ 20% Salary increase each season
+ 50 Player Roster
+ 12 Player Taxi Squad
+ 20 IR Spots
+ 6 Round Rookie Draft
+ Restricted Free Agency auction
+ Unrestricted Free Agency Auction
+ Toilet Bowl Champ gets 1.17 pick.

The open team is Golden Nugget Gridiron Greats. Team is in a decent position with cap and players under contract. He has all the draft picks for this season starting with the 1.10. Team is paid for this season but requesting you pay for next season to protect the league. Please email me if you have any questions or interest Shawn.hamara@gmail.com

Thanks,

Shawn

https://www48.myfantasyleague.com/2023/home/42531#0
Team 1--12 Team PPR Year 6 25 Man Roster 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1RB/WR/TE 1 DEF

QB--Dak Prescott, P.Rivers
RB--J.Ajayi, K.Ballage, P.Barber, G.Bernard, N.Chubb, C. Clement, C.Hyde, C. McCaffrey
WR--G. Allison, D.Baldwin, K.Bourne, R.Foster, D. Funchess, C.Godwin, A.J.Green, T.Lockett, M.Williams
TE--T.Burton, D.Njoku, G.Olsen
Def--
Picks-