GEDL 2 Start Up (filled)

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
MARKinMI
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

GEDL 2 Start Up (filled)

Postby MARKinMI » Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:03 am

Those who know... Know.

GEDL 2 is a 12-team Superflex version of the OG GEDL. Same early 7-round rookie draft format.

The league fee is $50 and MUST be handled by Leaguesafe. It would be due upon accepting the invite because we want to draft in the next couple of weeks. I'm looking for experienced owners who don't league-hop. The OG GEDL is in year 12 now and is extremely healthy. I've got a few people who've been waiting 3 years for a spot in GEDL1. I've hand-picked the first 9 owners for GEDL2 but I want to get some new blood too. So I'm opening up the final 3 spots here as a thank-you for all of the kind comments made by forum members about GEDL1 over the years.

The link to the league settings
https://www46.myfantasyleague.com/2023/ ... 29821&O=26
The link to league scoring is here"
https://www46.myfantasyleague.com/2023/ ... 29821&O=09

it's a very slight TE premium. TEs get 1.5 PPR compared to 1 PPR for RBs and WRs

Draft order and divisional placement will be set randomly after the league is filled.

If you have any questions feel free to drop them here. If you're interested in one of the three remaining spots tell me a bit about yourself in a DM. I'm really just looking for good people. I don't care if you win your league every year. I'm more interested in people who engage with league mates in chat and enjoy fantasy football. With that said, Know your stuff because the other 9 who are signed up do.
Last edited by MARKinMI on Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jizz in my pants
Rookie
Rookie

Re: GEDL 2 Start Up

Postby jizz in my pants » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:12 pm

Pm sent

MARKinMI
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: GEDL 2 Start Up (filled)

Postby MARKinMI » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:55 pm

Thanks to everyone who reached out. I wish I had room for everyone but I've filled the 3 open spots. We'll see you again next year before the NFL Draft.