Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Re: Sean Tucker

Postby Valhalla » Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:55 am

murphysxm wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:36 am
Valhalla wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:31 am
Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:29 am

Wrong. You kept talking about this "Sean Tucker" person...
I will be drafting Sean Taylor very early...right after Moss.
There is no way Moss is getting past me!
He has no trouble getting past anyone...

Bronco Billy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:28 pm

Nice to see that a lot of you play IDP. Riley Moss is rising up the draft board after being clocked as the fastest player on the field at the Senior Bowl. 4.45 40 and good college production.

abloom
GOAT
GOAT

Postby abloom » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:45 pm

Bronco Billy wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:28 pm Nice to see that a lot of you play IDP. Riley Moss is rising up the draft board after being clocked as the fastest player on the field at the Senior Bowl. 4.45 40 and good college production.
Oh I thought people were talking about C to C leagues. My neighbor Brian Moss just told me his wife is pregnant and I'm gonna draft his child in my Conception to Cemetery league.
Tm 1
12 team, 1 ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,2F,1D,1K

Q: Kyler, AR
R: JT, CMC, Barkley, chandler, T tracey
W: Evans, Chase, Mooney, Collins, Dell, Pickens
T: Kelce, Goedert, T johnson
D: nyj
K: Sanders

Tm 2
12 team, 1ppr (1.5 TE), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,1SF,1F,1D,1K

Q: Murray, Watson, Maye, McCarthy, R Wilson, howell
R: Swift, Walker, gus bus, Moss, Zeke,
W: Puka, Metcalf, Dell, Cooper, DJM, K Allen
T: Kelce, Pitts, t Johnson, bell
K: Tucker
D: CLE

Tm 3
14 team, SF, 1PPR (2 TE), 1Q,2R,3W,1T,1SF,2F

Q: Mahomes, Rodgers, Watson, Stafford, heinekie, flacco, browning
R: Mostert, walker, a Jones, Charb, Z White, R white, McLaughlin, wilson
W: Waddle, A St Brown, K Allen, Cooper, Nuk, watson
T: Kelce, Schultz, Thomas, Ferguson

Tm 4
https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0004&O=01

Tm 5
https://www45.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =07&F=0009

Tm 6
https://www46.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0013&O=07

cazzie33
All Pro
All Pro

Postby cazzie33 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:10 pm

Bronco Billy wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:02 am
Csl312 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:26 am
Bronco Billy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:48 am

Oh crap. I hope this isn’t myocarditis
Why would we think he has myocarditis? And why would that make him "done" - most people recover just fine from myocarditis. I'd be worried that he has a conduction defect or HOCM. Those are things that can kill you and probably aren't getting fixed in a way that gets him back on an nfl field.

I hope it's nothing though and the kid can have a healthy successful career.
Because myocarditis can be a side effect of the COVID vaccines and the boosters - and young men were more susceptible than other demographics - and the vaccines were not something that healthy young men needed. If it were the case, it would make sense since he’s been cleared but worse than that in that it didn’t need to happen.

Just speculating and not looking to get into a pissing contest.
As he zips up his pants 😳😉

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:23 pm

Bronco Billy wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:02 am
Csl312 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:26 am
Bronco Billy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:48 am

Oh crap. I hope this isn’t myocarditis
Why would we think he has myocarditis? And why would that make him "done" - most people recover just fine from myocarditis. I'd be worried that he has a conduction defect or HOCM. Those are things that can kill you and probably aren't getting fixed in a way that gets him back on an nfl field.

I hope it's nothing though and the kid can have a healthy successful career.
Because myocarditis can be a side effect of the COVID vaccines and the boosters - and young men were more susceptible than other demographics - and the vaccines were not something that healthy young men needed. If it were the case, it would make sense since he’s been cleared but worse than that in that it didn’t need to happen.

Just speculating and not looking to get into a pissing contest.
How serendipitous!

https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/flor ... o-reports/
Local News
Florida Surgeon General Ladapo altered COVID-19 vaccine analysis, suggested higher risk for younger men, Politico reports
miami

April 25, 2023 / 10:23 AM / CNN

Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo altered an analysis released by the Florida Department of Health last year to suggest mRNA Covid-19 vaccines pose a significant health risk to men ages 18 to 39, Politico reported Monday.

Politico said it obtained a document as part of a public records request that shows Ladapo's changes to the eight-page analysis. The changes deleted comments that said a link with slightly increased risk of cardiac-related deaths after Covid-19 vaccination was "no longer significant" for multidose vaccines and "there is little suggestion of any effect immediately following vaccination." The document shows an added line that says mRNA vaccines may be driving an increased risk of cardiac-related death in males, especially those ages 18-39.

Guy was also supporting horse dewormer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

murphysxm
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby murphysxm » Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:09 pm

My complete fault. Really should have factored in Florida and Politico’s scientific opinions. I am such a dummy.
I am just a guy sharing some thoughts

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:36 pm

I knew this would happen. Enough about the vaccine on a FF message board about a running back. Come on, man!
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Well done steak goes in the trash.

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

Csl312
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Csl312 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:21 pm

The reason I asked was because if there is any evidence of what type of heart problem he had it would be a good indicator of how long term it is. I doubt it's anything too scary because there is little chance anyone would let him participate in workouts if he wasn't medically clear.

Do they routinely do ECG on participants at the combine? Seems like no details about the condition of how it was noticed are available.

murphysxm
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby murphysxm » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:49 pm

Csl312 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:21 pm The reason I asked was because if there is any evidence of what type of heart problem he had it would be a good indicator of how long term it is. I doubt it's anything too scary because there is little chance anyone would let him participate in workouts if he wasn't medically clear.

Do they routinely do ECG on participants at the combine? Seems like no details about the condition of how it was noticed are available.
Honestly I think we all are guessing. My assumption is if it was life threatening or had long term ramifications, there would have been no pro day. That being said, not a clue in the world.
I am just a guy sharing some thoughts

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:49 pm

Csl312 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:21 pm The reason I asked was because if there is any evidence of what type of heart problem he had it would be a good indicator of how long term it is. I doubt it's anything too scary because there is little chance anyone would let him participate in workouts if he wasn't medically clear.

I know, it's just we don't need this devolving into a vaccine debate, that's my point. Draft capital will be big for Tucker's ADP, but he could end up being a steal if he stays healthy and is a late round guy or UDFA.
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Well done steak goes in the trash.

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:06 am

murphysxm wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:49 pm

Honestly I think we all are guessing. My assumption is if it was life threatening or had long term ramifications, there would have been no pro day. That being said, not a clue in the world.
Do we know of others that got flagged for medical? If so, have we seen their conditions/injuries?

I know in the past, players that got flagged for say a shoulder injury they were unaware of, that got out. I don’t remember if things like cardiovascular conditions have been mentioned…. Didn’t a player get told they had sickle cell? I don’t remember if that was the combine though…or maybe a Saints medical check because they find everything.

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:32 am

He's being talked about as a 6th or 7th round pick purely because of the medical condition.

I had Tucker ranked really high just on profile and talent, but I'm not one to go against the NFL when it comes to a medical condition. If he's dropping on everyone's board...then it's something valid, which explains why he's dropping into the "who cares about these picks" range.

Kurt G.O.A.T.
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Kurt G.O.A.T. » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:53 am

The Rams drafted bud sasser one year and they found out about his heart condition before training camp. He never took the field in the nfl.

cazzie33
All Pro
All Pro

Postby cazzie33 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:12 am

Still waiting for Joe Rogan's take before We roll the dice 🎲 on Sean "TAYLOR" Tucker . Once he gives the all clear on the OrangeMan then he should shoot back up draft boards

Yarnith
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Yarnith » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:17 pm

If he is a day 3 guy makes instant tastey sleeper material for fantasy. The rest is immaterial to me and my universe.
Cavaliers 12 team standard, 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 2WR/TE, 1flex
QB: J. Allen, S. Howell, Z.Wilson
RB: A. Kamara, J. Taylor, CEH, K. Gainwell, P. Strong
WR: A.J. Brown, A. Cooper, J. Dotson, C. Ridley, E. Moore, W. Robinson, J. Meyers, T. Marshall,
TE: G. Kittle, J. Johnson, J. Woods, H. Henry
'23 1.10, 2.10, 3.10 '24 1, 2, 3
Recent Championships '19,'21,'22

Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends- 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
QB: Mahomes, Purdy, Lance
RB: Pierce, Miller, K. Herbert, E. Hull
WR: Chase, Watson, Davis, JSN, Metchie, Pierce, V. Jefferson, Claypool, Thornton, Westbrook-Ikhine
TE: Pitts, Woods, Latu