RB price check: Mixon, Jones, Pollard, Rhamondre, Dobbins

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
dustyroads
Starter
Starter

RB price check: Mixon, Jones, Pollard, Rhamondre, Dobbins

Postby dustyroads » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:32 am

Would put all of them around 2 mid 2nd round picks in value, with small differences maybe up (Dobbins) or down (Mixon/Jones). What are your thoughts on pick value for all these guys.

frerichs5
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: RB price check: Mixon, Jones, Pollard, Rhamondre, Dobbins

Postby frerichs5 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:36 am

I’d expect the owner of these to want a mid-late 1st for all of these with the exception of Jones possibly. Maybe a little less for him.

murphysxm
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby murphysxm » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:37 am

I still have Dobbins as a 1st, but I have a soft spot for him.....
I am just a guy sharing some thoughts

dustyroads
Starter
Starter

Postby dustyroads » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:05 am

I'm the owner of all of them, and just offered out Mixon, Jones, Pollard, Rhamondre (I left Dobbins off the offer) in league chat to all; 2 2nd round pick or equitable value for any of them. Got back one reply "I'll give you three titanium screws and a rod for Pollard". So I guess this post was more of a sanity check than a value check. I also own Barkley and Allegier, so I'm RB rich and would like to transfer some of that value into picks. More than half the league was starting non-starting RBs for a good chunk of the year. But I can't sell one even under value to save my life.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:24 am

Outside of maybe Aaron Jones based solely on age and a likely continuation of declining value, I would not move any of these backs for random or multiple 2nds. Seems like forcing a deal.

No reason to just give any of them away just because the offers are not there right now. It's January and no one is setting a lineup for months. This is always the time of the dynasty year when offers are low ball.

dustyroads
Starter
Starter

Postby dustyroads » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:56 am

Gator Sens wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:24 am Outside of maybe Aaron Jones based solely on age and a likely continuation of declining value, I would not move any of these backs for random or multiple 2nds. Seems like forcing a deal.

No reason to just give any of them away just because the offers are not there right now. It's January and no one is setting a lineup for months. This is always the time of the dynasty year when offers are low ball.
True, good points and advice. This was my healthiest year at the position, so realistically even going into next season with all of them on my roster isn't the worst thing in the world as my RB injuries regress to the mean. Would like to have moved Jones and Mixon before their values hit 0, but was unable to get anything done last year prior to or during the season. They'll likely die on my roster at this point.

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:34 pm

mixon and jones are valued around 1.10 and dobbins 1.12 pollard and stevenson are higher more like 1.06ish

results based on recent startup with rookie picks
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:30 pm

dustyroads wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:05 am I'm the owner of all of them, and just offered out Mixon, Jones, Pollard, Rhamondre (I left Dobbins off the offer) in league chat to all; 2 2nd round pick or equitable value for any of them. Got back one reply "I'll give you three titanium screws and a rod for Pollard". So I guess this post was more of a sanity check than a value check. I also own Barkley and Allegier, so I'm RB rich and would like to transfer some of that value into picks. More than half the league was starting non-starting RBs for a good chunk of the year. But I can't sell one even under value to save my life.
Sounds like some jealousy from your leaguemates. Some don't like trading with me either because I "have no holes in the roster" or "I dont want to make your team better". It's weird that people prioritize not dealing with you over making deals that could get them out of the rebuild rut... Like sending 2 2nds for Dobbins...

fleaflickerchamp
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby fleaflickerchamp » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:45 pm

BigBawseRoss wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:34 pm mixon and jones are valued around 1.10 and dobbins 1.12 pollard and stevenson are higher more like 1.06ish

Agree with this except no longer believe Jones is worth a 1st and have Mixon and Pollard around 1.08. I'm big on Mondre but 1.06 would be great value for him being a patriots RB
10 team PPR 2 QB, 2RB,3WR,TE,2F,DE,LB,S,7BENCH,4TAXI, IR(Only Keep 15 in bold)
QB: Burrow, Tua, Baker , Mac, Browning
RB: Walker, Mondre, R. White, R. Johnson, Herbert
WR: Olave, Pittman, Meyers, Downs, Jameson Williams, Shaheed, W. Robinson, Noah Brown
TE: Goedert, Pitts
DE:Bosa
LB:Wagner
S:Hamilton
2024: 1.01,1.02,2.01,4.01,5.01
2025: 1st, 2nd, 2 3rds, 4th, 5th

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:50 am

fleaflickerchamp wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:45 pm
BigBawseRoss wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:34 pm mixon and jones are valued around 1.10 and dobbins 1.12 pollard and stevenson are higher more like 1.06ish

Agree with this except no longer believe Jones is worth a 1st and have Mixon and Pollard around 1.08. I'm big on Mondre but 1.06 would be great value for him being a patriots RB
go check mixon 2022 game logs and come back and tell me if anyone is paying 1.08 for him. if he stinks again in 23 hes toast if hes not already getting phased out by a rookie during 23.

but also i was just saying where they went in relation to the rookie picks in a recent startup
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp