Jerry Jeudy Official Thread

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Kurt G.O.A.T.
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Jerry Jeudy arrested

Postby Kurt G.O.A.T. » Tue May 31, 2022 6:11 pm

If jeudy can't get going with Wilson he'll never get going. Big year for him.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Re: Jerry Jeudy arrested

Postby wickerkat1212 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:54 pm

Kurt G.O.A.T. wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:11 pm If jeudy can't get going with Wilson he'll never get going. Big year for him.
I have high expectations for him.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, BENSON (R), Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, POLK (R), CORLEY (R), COWING (R), Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, TJOHNSON (R), Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, RATTLER (R) RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Mostert, BRob, ESTIME (R) WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Lockett, Myers, COWING (R), MWASHINGTON (R) TE—Kmet, Kraft, SANDERS (R), Conklin, Hurst PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: MAYE (R), Goff, Cousins, PENIX (R), Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: HARRISON (R), DJM, Higgins, JSN, BTHOMAS (R), Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, DPJ, Devante TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

dondickenson
Starter
Starter

Re: Jerry Jeudy Official Thread

Postby dondickenson » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:31 pm

Jeudy looks like the best player on the Broncos for the last month plus, and it is extra clear today. He already had 140+ yards and then just recovered a fumble and caught a 19 yard pass in back to back plays. Then he iced the game with a 12 yard run. Speaking of which he only had one single carry all year before this week, but so far he has 3 for 39 yards tonight.

He’s going to end up as a mid WR2 this season in ppg ahead of Olave, Kirk, Metcalf, McLaurin, Godwin, and some other big names. Tied with Devonta. Just behind Evans, Higgins, Waddle, etc. I’d be kicking the tires to see what you could buy him for in your leagues, he may be the cheapest young guy out there with legit WR1 upside.
Last edited by dondickenson on Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:35 pm

He looks great. The route running is finally starting to become apparent and he's looking much faster on the field than he has in the past. There's a decent chance he gets moved in the offseason though, but regardless I think he's in for a great season next year. This year should've been bigger for him, but Denver was an absolute wreck.

dondickenson
Starter
Starter

Postby dondickenson » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:44 pm

Cameron Giles wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:35 pm He looks great. The route running is finally starting to become apparent and he's looking much faster on the field than he has in the past. There's a decent chance he gets moved in the offseason though, but regardless I think he's in for a great season next year. This year should've been bigger for him, but Denver was an absolute wreck.
Agreed. I look at the other guys that performed around as he did this season, and they all have some excuse why they weren’t better, like Metcalf and McLaurin for example… but it is hard to say that any situation in football was worse for a WR this season than being in Denver with Russ as QB. Russ threw 13 TDs and 10 picks total this year. Just horrendous.

If Jeudy gets better play from Russ or traded just about anywhere I would have to project improvement from him next year at age 24.

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:15 pm

There are dozens of us! DOZENS!!!

Great to see this guy finally starting to flash the talent that led me to select him -checks notes- "1.08 ahead of Justin Jefferson" ohhhh gawwdddddd... :doh:

But seriously, I'm hoping he's either part of the Sean Payton Broncos in 2023 or traded to the Fighting Dabolls in New York. There's definitely a good WR here... now we've just got to find him an offense that will feed him relentlessly, and turn him into the PPR god we know he can be.

burntfire
Role Player
Role Player

Postby burntfire » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:05 pm

mild wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:15 pm There are dozens of us! DOZENS!!!

Great to see this guy finally starting to flash the talent that led me to select him -checks notes- "1.08 ahead of Justin Jefferson" ohhhh gawwdddddd... :doh:

But seriously, I'm hoping he's either part of the Sean Payton Broncos in 2023 or traded to the Fighting Dabolls in New York. There's definitely a good WR here... now we've just got to find him an offense that will feed him relentlessly, and turn him into the PPR god we know he can be.
Ah yes. I remember picking him right ahead of JJ. Thank you for this memory.
14 Team Super Flex, 1 PPR
QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1 Flex, 1 SFlex, 3 IR

QB: Davis Mills, Kenny Pickett, Sam Darnold, Matt Corral
WR: Chris Godwin, A.J Brown, D.K. Metcalf, Jerry Jeudy, Jalen Reagor, Allen Lazard, K.J. Osborn, Skyy Moore, Tutu Atwell, Greg Dortch
RB: Josh Jacobs, Khalil Herbert, Tyson Chandler, Ronald Jones, K Gainwell
TE: Robert Tonyan, David Njoku, Jonnu Smith, Gerald Everett, Jelani Woods
2023: 1.05, 1.08
2024: 1

dondickenson
Starter
Starter

Postby dondickenson » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:43 pm

I had the 1.01 and traded it for 1.08, 1.09, and Mark Andrews. I too picked Jeudy at 1.08 right ahead of Jefferson, then picked Jefferson at 1.09, and finally picked Higgins at 2.01.

I had declined offer of the 1.02 + 2.02 for the 1.01, which ended up being CEH + Pittman. Dodged a bullet there.

burntfire
Role Player
Role Player

Postby burntfire » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:38 pm

dondickenson wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:43 pm I had the 1.01 and traded it for 1.08, 1.09, and Mark Andrews. I too picked Jeudy at 1.08 right ahead of Jefferson, then picked Jefferson at 1.09, and finally picked Higgins at 2.01.

I had declined offer of the 1.02 + 2.02 for the 1.01, which ended up being CEH + Pittman. Dodged a bullet there.
Wow talk about a trade that worked out. Now that Jeudy is coming around that may be one of the best drafts ever for you.
14 Team Super Flex, 1 PPR
QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1 Flex, 1 SFlex, 3 IR

QB: Davis Mills, Kenny Pickett, Sam Darnold, Matt Corral
WR: Chris Godwin, A.J Brown, D.K. Metcalf, Jerry Jeudy, Jalen Reagor, Allen Lazard, K.J. Osborn, Skyy Moore, Tutu Atwell, Greg Dortch
RB: Josh Jacobs, Khalil Herbert, Tyson Chandler, Ronald Jones, K Gainwell
TE: Robert Tonyan, David Njoku, Jonnu Smith, Gerald Everett, Jelani Woods
2023: 1.05, 1.08
2024: 1

jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jordanzs » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:20 pm

burntfire wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:05 pm
mild wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:15 pm There are dozens of us! DOZENS!!!

Ah yes. I remember picking him right ahead of JJ. Thank you for this memory.
Could be worse. I can show a league where Denzel Mims went 1 pick ahead of Jefferson.

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:54 pm

I had Jeudy rated pretty high and still like him better than Sutton but he hasn't been very good at all compared to his draft status. He has been a major disappointment.

This season, the hated, around here, 128th pick in the 2020 draft scored 1 point less per game than Jeudy who was the 15th pick in the same draft.

Career to date in PPr leagues, Jeudy has scored a whopping 4 more points than this player who went un-drafted in a lot of fantasy drafts when they were rookies.

Might want to temper the enthusiasm a bit but hopefully the light will go on and stay on for Jeudy who many consider him a bust at this point.

Fortunately, both players are only 23 so there is hope.
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:43 pm

Ice wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:54 pm This season, the hated, around here, 128th pick in the 2020 draft scored 1 point less per game than Jeudy who was the 15th pick in the same draft.
If you can't tell the difference between Gabriel Davis and Jerry Jeudy as players, or fantasy assets, or relative fantasy ceiling plays - then I don't know what to tell you.

Perhaps we should let them swap teams, and see if having Josh Allen as your QB is all it's cracked up to be?

This list ain't everything. Perhaps neither is PFF's grades for each player (78.4 vs. 64.2 for 2022). Perhaps Jerry Jeudy really is just another Gabriel Davis, and Ice was right all along. :boohoo:

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:52 pm

Jeudy is a poor man’s Lamb. Kind of seems like a Jeremy Maclin type. Good but not great.

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:57 pm

mild wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:43 pm
Ice wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:54 pm This season, the hated, around here, 128th pick in the 2020 draft scored 1 point less per game than Jeudy who was the 15th pick in the same draft.
If you can't tell the difference between Gabriel Davis and Jerry Jeudy as players, or fantasy assets, or relative fantasy ceiling plays - then I don't know what to tell you.

Perhaps we should let them swap teams, and see if having Josh Allen as your QB is all it's cracked up to be?

This list ain't everything. Perhaps neither is PFF's grades for each player (78.4 vs. 64.2 for 2022). Perhaps Jerry Jeudy really is just another Gabriel Davis, and Ice was right all along. :boohoo:
Wow

You will just never get it.

Even you , who really doesn’t know WR’s can’t possibly think Jeudy has lived up to his draft position.

Davis and Jeudy are in fact very different Wr’s but the actual facts show they are basically identical fantasy wise career to date.

Thus the temper your enthusiasm comment

Good luck but I do suggest you check that prescription of your rose colored glasses this year.

Heck maybe your insurance will even cover the exam!
👍
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:07 pm

Ice wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:57 pm Wow

You will just never get it.

Even you , who really doesn’t know WR’s can’t possibly think Jeudy has lived up to his draft position.

Davis and Jeudy are in fact very different Wr’s but the actual facts show they are basically identical fantasy wise career to date.

Thus the temper your enthusiasm comment

Good luck but I do suggest you check that prescription of your rose colored glasses this year.

Heck maybe your insurance will even cover the exam!
👍
Cool post bro. 8-)