2022 Fantasy Playoffs Are You Still Alive?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Pew Dogs
Role Player
Role Player

Re: 2022 Fantasy Playoffs Are You Still Alive?

Postby Pew Dogs » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:30 pm

7 of 12 still alive.
12 team, dynasty, ppr, 1RB, 3WR, 1TE, 3RB/WR/TEFlex
QB P.Mahomes, J.Goff
RB J.Taylor, A.Kamara, E.Elliott, T.Pollard
WR D.Chark, B.Cooks, A.Cooper, A.St.Brown, J.Tolbert, T.Marshall, D.Slayton
TE T.Kelce, H.Henry

(League champ somehow)
QB J.Burrow
RB T.Etienne, I,Pacheco, J.Cook, T.Algeier, J.Wilson
WR C.Lamb, M.Evans, M.Pittman, D.Chark, R.Moore, D.Peoples-Jones
TE T.Hockenson

12 Team Dynasty ppr, 2QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,3Flex,TE Premium

QB J.Burrow, G.Smith
RB D.Cook, J.Mixon, A.Mattison, R.Mostert, S.Perine
WR M.Evans, A.Cooper, C.Kirk, N.Collins
TE E.Engram, G.Everett, C.Okonkwo, C.Otton

QB K.Murray, J.Burrow
RB D.Cook, D.Montgomery, A.Mattison, K.Herbert, T.Algeier
WR A.St.Brown, K.Allen, A.Theilen, B.Cooks, T.Boyd, R.Moore, D.Hopkins
TE T.Kelce, D.Waller, R.Gronkowski, R.Tonyan, C.Otton

MacDaddy123
MVP
MVP

Postby MacDaddy123 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:15 pm

8 leagues, I made playoffs in 7 of 8 leagues, only team that didn't make playoffs was a total rebuild, 0-28 this season.

Of the 7 playoff teams, 3 had week 15 bye weeks as 1st or 2nd place team.
Of the 4 playoff games in week 15, I went 2-2, so still alive in 5 leagues.

joeday
GOAT
GOAT

Postby joeday » Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:10 pm

joeday wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:21 am I'm in 22 leagues (all but a handful are dynasty) and I made the playoffs in 18 of 21 with one league still in regular season coming down to tonight (I need Cam Akers to score less than 15 points). In two of the leagues I didn't make the playoffs I am in a rebuilding and secured the 1.1 in both. In the other league I didn't make the playoffs I was 3rd in points scored but went 6-8 and missed out by 1 game. I have the semis locked up in 15 leagues (I had 8 byes) and I have a chance at 3 more semis appearances: the aforementioned Cam Akers game; I need Christian Watson and the Packers D/ST to hold a 33 point lead over Aaron Jones and Tyler Higbee; and I need Allen Lazard to be held under 9 points (ugh I played Knight over Robinson). I should be in 16 semis, with a good shot at 17, with an outside shot at 18. Just a really good year for me...hopefully I don't go 0-fer next week! lol
Ended up winning all 3 that were contested, though all 3 ended up being nail biters around the 3rd quarter. I am in 18 semi finals...I expect to go 0-18 this week lol
BERLIN BOMBERS (0 – 0)
1996 | 2005 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2017 – 🏆
1999 | 2000 | 2019 | 2020 – 🥈

14 team | 4 keepers | non ppr | est. 1996
QB –
RB – Christian McCaffrey | Josh Jacobs
WR – AJ Brown | CeeDee Lamb
TE –

ROCKY MOUNTAIN MASTODONS (0 – 0)
2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020 – 🏆
2008 | 2012 | 2014 | 2019 – 🥈

12 team | 10 keepers | non ppr | est. 2001
QB – Joe Burrow
RB – Tony Pollard | Kenneth Walker III | Rhamondre Stevenson
WR – Justin Jefferson | Stefon Diggs | DK Metcalf | Tee Higgins | Jameson Williams
TE – Trey McBride

Overall 2024 Regular Season Record: 0 – 0

dustyroads
Starter
Starter

Postby dustyroads » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:07 am

zacharyringer12 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:41 am
JTLoh wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:40 am Let's start with the BAD.

In the bottom 4 playoff for 2023 pick position. My opponent has NO QB to play this week. He makes a trade with HIS BROTHER and gets Kirk Cousins AND J.Dotson for a 2023 3rd round pick. Cousins puts up 47, I lose by 18. Borders on collusion if you ask me. If this wasn't friends and family league, I'd be gone. But on the flip side, my normal QB is Tua. Knew there was gonna be bad weather in Buffalo, so I picked up Matt Ryan, vikes defense bad, figured it be a really high scoring game. The defense and special teams scores by the Colts, killed that for me. Then they get all conservative with their lead. At least that back fired on them. FU Colts. I digress, had I just rolled with Tua, I score 21 more points giving me the W and a shot at pick 1.1/1.2. As it stands now, I'm stuck with 1.3/1.4.

The GOOD.

Last week, I missed out on the 6th playoff spot by 1.14 points. 1930.06 to 1928.92. Sucks but I would have gotten crushed this week and knocked out first round of playoffs. As it stands, I won the first round of the toilet bowl. If I can win 2 more games, I can earn pick 1.13. Could really use it, as I have no 2023 picks in this one.

Next, I have a 31pt lead going into tonight. Guy has A.Lazard left. Fingers crossed. This league is a TEP (1.75), and I went with a TE strategy, drafting Kelsey, Andrews, Schultz, Njoku, with intents of starting all 4 in flex spots. Andrews has been totally killing me. And I left Zay Jones and Stevenson on my bench this week to go with that 4 TE strategy. If I get to next round, don't know if I can bench Andrews or not, but man, dude is killing me. And don't know if I'll go with both Schultz and Njoku.

Last, I have a 40pt lead, guy has Christian Watson. Hopefully the Pack runs a lot.

In 5 other playoffs, but I had a bye in all 5.
This is definitely collusion, both players are easily worth more than the 3rd round pick on their own. You need to leave this league immediately, it doesn't matter if it's a friends and family league. You should be more mad than you are, clear collusion to try to get Bijan/better draft position.
Same conclusion, different reasoning. Any league that has a system purposefully set up that is trying to give the future 1.01 pick to a team that is obviously not the worst (winning the losers bracket makes you the best of the losers, and shouldn't put you in position for a better draft pick) is a terrible system and eventually prove to be league breaking. A few unlucky breaks could cause a top 4 team to miss the playoffs with say a 7-7 record, who then easily sweeps the losers bracket beating teams with say 2-12 records. The 7-7 teams get 1.01 and the 2-12 teams get 1.05/1.06... :sick: hard pass

JTLoh
Role Player
Role Player

Postby JTLoh » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:07 am

dustyroads wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:07 am Same conclusion, different reasoning. Any league that has a system purposefully set up that is trying to give the future 1.01 pick to a team that is obviously not the worst (winning the losers bracket makes you the best of the losers, and shouldn't put you in position for a better draft pick) is a terrible system and eventually prove to be league breaking. A few unlucky breaks could cause a top 4 team to miss the playoffs with say a 7-7 record, who then easily sweeps the losers bracket beating teams with say 2-12 records. The 7-7 teams get 1.01 and the 2-12 teams get 1.05/1.06... :sick: hard pass
I 100% agree this is a bad way to do it. I prefer possible points for bottom 4 teams.
However, in this case, it would have been moot because his team did/does have the worst possible points. I had the most.
So maybe it's justice in the end.

As it stands now, he is playing off for 1.1/1.2, could still lose out on the 1.1.
I am playing off for 1.3/1.4, could still gain a spot over what I would have just been assigned going by PP.

And to the other poster, yeah, its bad and I am mad, but it's like $50 bucks. Not worth it to leave a long time friends/family type league over it.
CONTENTION 2
QB - D.Prescott, J.Hurts
RB - J.Jacobs, C-Patt, JRob, BRob, D.Pierce, TDP, H.Haskins
WR - Ceedee, J.Jefferson, JuJu, A.Pierce, Meyers, NWI
TE - M.Andrews, Brevin, J.Woods, L.Thomas
Defense: Cowboys/Viks

CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH
QB - Mahomes, Cousins, Love, Mond, Rush, M.White, Strong
RB - C-Patt, Singletary, K.Herbert, Foreman, Hubbard, Lindsay
WR - Lockett, Hollywood, OBJ, Golladay, AJG, Hardman, Meyers, Osborn, ISM
TE - Kelsey, Ertz, G.Everett, Bryant
Taxi - BRob, TDP, Ingram, A.Smith, K.Phillips, Metchie, Shakir, Tolbert, Thorton, J.Woods, S.Thompson

ALL THE MARBLES
QB - TB12, J.Hurts, Stafford
RB - Ekeler, Zeke, C-Patt, Mack, Rhamondre, BRob, R.White, Foreman
WR - AJ Brown, London, Watson, A.Pierce, Burks, OBJ, Golladay, Amon-Ra, Marshall
TE - Gronk, T.Higbee, D.Arnold, Ebron
Defense: Bills/Saints

MacDaddy123
MVP
MVP

Postby MacDaddy123 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:22 pm

JTLoh wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:07 am
dustyroads wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:07 am Same conclusion, different reasoning. Any league that has a system purposefully set up that is trying to give the future 1.01 pick to a team that is obviously not the worst (winning the losers bracket makes you the best of the losers, and shouldn't put you in position for a better draft pick) is a terrible system and eventually prove to be league breaking. A few unlucky breaks could cause a top 4 team to miss the playoffs with say a 7-7 record, who then easily sweeps the losers bracket beating teams with say 2-12 records. The 7-7 teams get 1.01 and the 2-12 teams get 1.05/1.06... :sick: hard pass
I 100% agree this is a bad way to do it. I prefer possible points for bottom 4 teams.
However, in this case, it would have been moot because his team did/does have the worst possible points. I had the most.

As it stands now, he is playing off for 1.1/1.2, could still lose out on the 1.1.
I am playing off for 1.3/1.4, could still gain a spot over what I would have just been assigned going by PP.

And to the other poster, yeah, its bad and I am mad, but it's like $50 bucks. Not worth it to leave a long time friends/family type league over it.
I also agree with giving the 1.01 to the best of the non-playoff teams is ridiculous.

I like the way it is done in one of my leagues in particular. 12 team SF TEP PPR IDP league.

6 teams who do NOT make the playoffs are just ranked in reverse Max PF.
What this means is the reverse order of the maximum points that your team COULD have scored.

This keeps players from tanking, because it loads your roster after the week is over, Best Ball style, getting your teams maximum point production. So you cannot hide stud players on your bench, Taxi, or IR, their points will be counted towards Max PF.

So you do basically hand the 1.01 to the weakest roster, regardless of W/L record.

For the 6 playoff teams, draft slots must be earned. In week 15, top 2 teams had a bye, and 2 teams lost in their 1st round of the playoffs.
The 2 week 15 playoff losers will play this week, and the winner of that game gets pick 1.07, loser gets pick 1.08.
Same will be done in week 17 for the week 16 losers, with winner getting pick 1.09 and loser getting pick 1.10.
Then runner up gets 1.11, and champ gets 1.12.

Also, the 6 teams who do not make the playoffs still have something to play for too, as the winner of the consolation bracket, does not get handed pick 1.01, but does get an additional draft pick slotted in between round 1 and 2 in the rookie draft.
The commissioner calls this pick 1.13.

frerichs5
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby frerichs5 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:36 am

frerichs5 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:30 am Only made playoffs in one of four leagues. Three are rebuilders (one was orphan last off-season).

My playoff team finished 8-6. 3rd in points scored, most points scored against. Found myself in the 4 vs 5 matchup with the team who scored 2nd most points. And ended up losing by two points. Would have smashed either team in the other first round playoff matchup. Tough ending to the year, but pretty fitting with how it seemed nearly every week I faced the top scoring team. Haha

Are your teams still alive?
Lost last week in 1st round by two points (as the 2nd highest scoring team). Would have beat this weeks opponent by 70 to make the finals (I was 2nd highest score of the week again). Tough luck this year lol

MucBuc
Captain
Captain

Postby MucBuc » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:07 am

Lost this week (semi-finals) due to season-low scoring by my best IDPs, and Hockensons monster day.
3x teams in 32-team standard PPR + IDP leagues

It doesn't matter what we want. Once we get it, we want something else.

Tvols
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Tvols » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:43 am

MacDaddy123 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:22 pm
JTLoh wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:07 am

I also agree with giving the 1.01 to the best of the non-playoff teams is ridiculous.

I like the way it is done in one of my leagues in particular. 12 team SF TEP PPR IDP league.

6 teams who do NOT make the playoffs are just ranked in reverse Max PF.
What this means is the reverse order of the maximum points that your team COULD have scored.

This keeps players from tanking, because it loads your roster after the week is over, Best Ball style, getting your teams maximum point production. So you cannot hide stud players on your bench, Taxi, or IR, their points will be counted towards Max PF.

So you do basically hand the 1.01 to the weakest roster, regardless of W/L record.

For the 6 playoff teams, draft slots must be earned. In week 15, top 2 teams had a bye, and 2 teams lost in their 1st round of the playoffs.
The 2 week 15 playoff losers will play this week, and the winner of that game gets pick 1.07, loser gets pick 1.08.
Same will be done in week 17 for the week 16 losers, with winner getting pick 1.09 and loser getting pick 1.10.
Then runner up gets 1.11, and champ gets 1.12.

Also, the 6 teams who do not make the playoffs still have something to play for too, as the winner of the consolation bracket, does not get handed pick 1.01, but does get an additional draft pick slotted in between round 1 and 2 in the rookie draft.
The commissioner calls this pick 1.13.
I Also like the Potential points use as draft orders there simply no other way to make sure the team with the greatest need gets the pick. To be honest I dont want a league that top heavy I like a league where everyone is fairly close much more fun and challenging. Of course you will have teams sell off and "tank" for picks but we all will have do that at some point unless we play with children.
Yes I made the finals in the only league I play in now.
16 teamer
QB T Law, R Wilson
rb- Mixon,pollard, J Hill, conner,
WR-Chase,Lamb,T Hill, R Bateman, C sutton, boyd
Te Kelce, Waller, Fant,Evertt,
1qb,2-3rb,3-5wr,1-2 TE
Full IDP

Team 2 recent rod 16 team SF/TEP(2pt PPR) 1-2 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-5 wrs and 1-2 TE full IDP.
QB A rod, M willis and H Hooker
rb not squat T Bigsby, Chris R, Z evans. J kelly, C patterson, and J mcluaghlin.
WRs chase, J Addison, T McLaurin, C ridgley , A Losivas, M hollins
TE Kelce, D Belligner, T Conklin

Dr.Graffin
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Dr.Graffin » Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:11 am

Had 3 teams in the semis, and two of them won this week. Hopefully between the two, I can come away with at least one championship this year. :pray:
12 Team Non-PPR, 6pt TDs-22' R/U, 23' R/U
1QB, 2RBs, 2WRs, 1TE, 2Flex (W/R/T), 1K, 1DST
QB: P. Mahomes, R. Tannehill
RB: D. Achane, D. Henry, J. Mixon, A. Ekeler, M. Sanders
WR: T. Hill, D. Smith, D. J. Moore, D. Samuel, T. Higgins, D. Hopkins, O. Beckham, D. Wicks, J. Metchie
TE: T. Kelce, C. Kmet, H. Henry, M. Gesicki
K: J. Tucker
D/ST: Baltimore, Jacksonville
2024 Picks: 4.9

12 Team .5 PPR, 6pt TDs
1QB, 2RBs, 2WRs, 1TE, 3Flex (W/R/T), 1K, 1DST
QB: J. Love, J. Herbert
RB: S. Barkley, J. Cook, I. Pacheco, Br. Robinson, D. Singletary, D. Pierce
WR: D. J. Moore, J. Waddle, Z. Flowers, T. Higgins, C. Watson, J. Downs, J. Dotson, R. Shaheed
TE: T. McBride, H. Henry, M. Gesicki, C. Okonkwo, J. Woods
K: T. Bass
D/ST: Jacksonville, Indianapolis
2024 Picks: 2.7, 3.2, 4.11

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:16 pm

I’m in 10 leagues this year (2 are redraft)

2 of them I have been full rebuild/tank mode all year

Made playoffs in 7 of the 8 remaining.

Made the finals in 5 out of those 7 teams.
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

zoster80
All Pro
All Pro

Postby zoster80 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:08 pm

lukkynumber13 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:16 pm I’m in 10 leagues this year (2 are redraft)

Your Hit rate is great….Common thread between them? Hill, Jefferson, Ekeler?

I went to 4 semi’s and was only able to make one Final, but it’s my main league where I haven’t won one yet, so I’m excited to gloat, facing a team with Tua and Tannehill so he’s gonna pick up scraps from the wire.

Good luck
Zo Nasty -12 Teams, PPR, 30 players - Keep 24
Start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex, K, DST

QB: Herbert, B Young
RB: Bijan, Warren, Z Moss, K Ingram, J kelley
WR: D London, Z Flowers, JSN, J Reed, QJ G Davis, Gallup, DPJ, M Mims, J Metchie, W Robinson, J Tolbert, J Jennings
TE: J Ferguson Fant, J Johnson, Gesicki
DST: Colts NE
K: Butker

2024 Picks
2025 Picks

QB: Burrow Dobbs, R Wilson, Stidham, Carr,
RB: CMC, Hall, K Walker, Swift, M Sanders M Carter, K Gainwell, CEH, Hunt, C Evans, E Wilson, P Taylor, D Johnson,
WR: DJM, Metcalf, AJ Brown, Hopkins, M Gallup, Chark, T Scott, P Washington, G Dortch, J Watson, R Woods
TE: M Andrews, Fant , Hudson, Higbee, L Thomas, J Johnson,
DST: SF, PHI

TAXI:
C Jones, B Strange, J Shorter, W Levis
2024 Picks
4.11,5.11,6.05, 6.11[/size]
2025 Picks
2026 Picks

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:37 pm

zoster80 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:08 pm
lukkynumber13 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:16 pm I’m in 10 leagues this year (2 are redraft)

Your Hit rate is great….Common thread between them? Hill, Jefferson, Ekeler?

I went to 4 semi’s and was only able to make one Final, but it’s my main league where I haven’t won one yet, so I’m excited to gloat, facing a team with Tua and Tannehill so he’s gonna pick up scraps from the wire.

Good luck
Thanks! I do play high-scoring IDP so lots of my common denominators are defensive players (Cam Heyward, Jon Allen, Khalil Mack, Brisker, Brian Burns, Quinnen Williams)

For offense though, I own a ton of Kittle, Tyreek, K Allen, Diggs, Dalvin Cook, Mixon, & Kamara - so as you can tell, I wasn’t necessarily carried by my offense the last couple weeks 😂 (Kittle aside)
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

Anteaters
Legend
Legend

Postby Anteaters » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:03 pm

Anteaters wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:58 am I cut back to 5 leagues this year. I'll list in order of how long I've been in each league.

1) 14 team lg: I earned a bye. Playoffs started week 15 and my team did meh, so the bye helped. I play my first playoff game in week 16.

2) 28 teams in two 14 team conferences - each conference has its own draft: Final week came down to win and get a bye, lose and be a wildcard. I lost. Playoffs started week 14 because the league is so large (28 teams) we need the extra week. Then my team stank, I got stomped, and now it's all over but the crying.

3) I earned a bye. Playoffs started week 15 and my team did okay but not spectacularly during the bye. I play my first playoff game in week 16 against the highest scoring team in the league. I'm the second highest scoring team, but the gap between me and 3&4 is smaller than the gap between me and 1. This is the first team in my sig.

4) I earned a wildcard berth. Playoffs started week 15 and I broke open a losing game late Sunday and advanced. I'm the second-highest scorer, 6 points behind #1 for total regular season scoring, and about 90 points over #3. I would feel pretty good, but Hurts is my QB and Mike White is my backup. I think I can get Ryan or Dalton off waivers, but that's about it.

5) Missed playoffs, but have a good chance to win toilet bowl. Playoffs started in week 15 and I was in a tight game because I didn't believe Rhamondre would actually play and I benched him. Saved from defeat by AJDillon on Monday night. Not feeling very confident.

4 out of 5 made playoffs, two received 1st round byes, three teams are still alive, and the one non-playoff team can win something meaningful in its toiletbowl. Still doesn't feel like a good season for me. Team #2 above should have been better and had a good average -- problem was it was wildly inconsistent, going from scoring near the weekly leaders for two weeks, to celler-dwelling the third week ... repeat and repeat. That doomed me in the playoffs.
1) After the week 15 bye, I won the semi-final game by a not-large but comfortable margin. Thanks IDP guys for tripling my oppoently IDPS and covering for triple-threat disaster that was DAdams/Rhamondre/Pittman. In the Championship Game in week 17!

2) Yeah. Still sucks!

3) The league's highest scoring team was hitting on all cylinders. I was losing after the Saturday games, but pulled out a late win on the backs of Waddle+Tua on Sunday and won by a decent margin. Now I go into the championship game without Tua.

4) No Hurts. No win.

5) :wall: :wall: :wall: My team played so bad in week 16 it felt like my child turned into Jeffrey Dahmer. I'm so pissed off at this outcome!!!! :x :x :x
TEAM 1:
12 Team ppr w/20 keepers - start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX 6IDP 1DEF
QB: Tua, Lamar, Levis
RB: Etienne, Pacheco, JavonteWms, JFord, CEH
WR: Lamb, JChase, Waddle, Pickens, MWilliams, Q Johnston
TE: Goedert, Friermuth
DEF: Cowboys, Ravens
IDP:(LB) Bolton, Greenlaw; (DE/DL) ZCollins, BJHill; (S/CB) Pitre, Bates, Witherspoon
2023 & 2022 Champion: 2020 third place: 2019 Champion

TEAM 2:
14 Team 30roster SF/ppr/TEP - QB/RB/WR/TE/5FLX/SF
QB: Tua, CJStroud, Carr, AOC, MWhite, Lock
RB: Etienne, Stevenson, GusE, AJD, Singletary, CEH, Spiller
WR: Amon-Ra, Kirk, Dell, Thielen, Gallup, Ch Jones
TE: Andrews, Waller, Taysom, Smythe, WMallory, JOliver
2023 semifinals loser

MacDaddy123
MVP
MVP

Postby MacDaddy123 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:29 pm

MacDaddy123 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:15 pm 8 leagues, I made playoffs in 7 of 8 leagues, only team that didn't make playoffs was a total rebuild, 0-28 this season.

Of the 7 playoff teams, 3 had week 15 bye weeks as 1st or 2nd place team.
Of the 4 playoff games in week 15, I went 2-2, so still alive in 5 leagues.
So much for that moment.
Went 0-5 in week 16, just brutal.
Was favored in 3 of the 5 leagues (all 3 of my week 15 bye week teams), didn't matter, lost anyway. :oops: