gallup role and value 23 and beyond

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

gallup role and value 23 and beyond

Postby BigBawseRoss » Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:15 pm

is gallup a safe bet for 1k and a handful of tds? hes done it before and has a better chance at a solid target share now, but may miss the start of the season. having a hard time figuring out his value and prospects in a cooperless world.

whats everyone thinking is a reasonable projection for him this season and does he become a pretty safe wr2?
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: gallup role and value 23 and beyond

Postby Gator Sens » Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:45 pm

If he does not miss much time and comes back healthy and basically full speed out of the gate, I do think 1000+ yards and 7-9 TD's is reasonable. I still like him long term and depending on how patient the current manager is in any league, a 2nd rounder might land him. I think that is a great price to gamble on and stash him for. How he comes back this year will go a long way on his long term outlook. He has the skillset and current depth chart to produce well.

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:49 pm

Gator Sens wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:45 pm If he does not miss much time and comes back healthy and basically full speed out of the gate, I do think 1000+ yards and 7-9 TD's is reasonable. I still like him long term and depending on how patient the current manager is in any league, a 2nd rounder might land him. I think that is a great price to gamble on and stash him for. How he comes back this year will go a long way on his long term outlook. He has the skillset and current depth chart to produce well.
i actually posted this cuz i was offered a 23 2nd for him lol, so funny you brought up a 2nd. but wr is my main weakness its post startup so no real idea how strong or weak the various teams are yet. this guy has a suspect team so i think pick will be first half of 2nd round (a guess just looking at teams on paper). but with gallup gettin a nice contract and a clear path to higher usage im not sure that moving him now for a 2nd makes sense. might be fair value but gallup could be more benfitial this year and going forward than a rookie in the 13-17 pick range next year.
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:52 pm

BigBawseRoss wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:49 pm
Gator Sens wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:45 pm If he does not miss much time and comes back healthy and basically full speed out of the gate, I do think 1000+ yards and 7-9 TD's is reasonable. I still like him long term and depending on how patient the current manager is in any league, a 2nd rounder might land him. I think that is a great price to gamble on and stash him for. How he comes back this year will go a long way on his long term outlook. He has the skillset and current depth chart to produce well.
i actually posted this cuz i was offered a 23 2nd for him lol, so funny you brought up a 2nd. but wr is my main weakness its post startup so no real idea how strong or weak the various teams are yet. this guy has a suspect team so i think pick will be first half of 2nd round (a guess just looking at teams on paper). but with gallup gettin a nice contract and a clear path to higher usage im not sure that moving him now for a 2nd makes sense. might be fair value but gallup could be more benfitial this year and going forward than a rookie in the 13-17 pick range next year.
If I had Gallup like you do, I would hold over a 2nd and hope he hits.

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:28 pm

In the DLF league I play in, an early 2nd (assuming 12 teams) would’ve got you John Metchie, Jalen Tolbert or maybe David Bell with a very early 2nd.

Last year, it could’ve netted you Elijah Moore, Rondale Moore, Terrace Marshall or Kadarious Toney if it was top four, but more likely you’re looking at Nico Collins, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Dwayne Eskridge or Dynami Brown.

Seems to me that best case you’re getting someone like St. Brown, but more likely getting someone with the upside of what Gallup has already done. Would definitely hold at an off of a 2nd.
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

Finfansteve
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Finfansteve » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:37 am

ericanadian wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:28 pm In the DLF league I play in, an early 2nd (assuming 12 teams) would’ve got you John Metchie, Jalen Tolbert or maybe David Bell with a very early 2nd.

Last year, it could’ve netted you Elijah Moore, Rondale Moore, Terrace Marshall or Kadarious Toney if it was top four, but more likely you’re looking at Nico Collins, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Dwayne Eskridge or Dynami Brown.

Seems to me that best case you’re getting someone like St. Brown, but more likely getting someone with the upside of what Gallup has already done. Would definitely hold at an off of a 2nd.
Excellent answer here
Qb: Hurts, geno Smith
Rb: JT, Gibbs, Montgomery, Roschon, Z. White, Ty Chandler
Wr: AJB, JJ, Chase, waddle, G Wilson
TE: Pitts, Kincaid, Likely, Njoku

2024 1.01, 1.04, 1.05
10 team
9 players kept yearly
Non PPR
Not super flex
Start 1/1/2/1/2 flex
1 point per first down