Trent Richardson

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
knuckles50
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Trent Richardson

Postby knuckles50 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:24 pm

If you want a Rhino as your rb you take Richardson. If you want a Gazelle you can have L. James. I prefer rhinos!
Team 1
12 team, 1/2 ppr 1 qb, 2 rbs, 3 wr, 1 flex, 1 te
QBs-Brees,Luck,Bridgewater
RBs- LeVeon,Ingram,R. Freeman,Thompson,Riddick,Conner,Walton,J. Jackson,Dixon
WRs- Evans,A Rob,Parker,Hurns,Sutton,Pettis,Moncrief,Treadwell,Sanu,Tavon,Dorsett,Carroo
TEs- Gronk,Kittle,Butt

Team 2
12 team 1 qb, 2rbs,v 3wrs, 1te
Qbs- Brees,Cam,Cousins,Jackson
Rbs- Gurley,Zeke,Kamara,McCaffery,Hunt,Shady
Wrs-A. Brown,Evans,C. Davis,Watkins,Goodwin,Woods,Washington,Treadwell,Jordy
Te- Gronk,Kittle,ASJ

top9play23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby top9play23 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:29 am

203 vs Auburn. This kid runs with tenacity. Great vision and power. Trent has bright NFL future ahead.
8 team PPR: 2 QBs, 4 RBs, 4 WRs, TE
QBs: Romo Rodgers, Bridgewater, Manziel, Fitzgerald, Cousins
RBs: McCoy, Murray, Crowell,
Martin Ridley, McFadden, Lweis, Spiller
WRs Megatron, OBJ, Jeffrey, Watkins, Diggs, Garçon, Lee, Dorial Green Beckam, White
TE: Gronk
K: Bryant
D/ST: SF,

seahawks506
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby seahawks506 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:01 pm

If Richardson doesn't declare and you have a need at RB (no need at WR), do you reach for Lamar Miller/ best RB with 1.1? Or trade down/trade for an established RB?
orphan rebuild- 3 superflex, nerfed QB scoring 0.5/1/1.5 wr/rb/te PPR
QB: Hurts, Dobbs, Lance, Huntley, Bagent
RB: Swift, Kamara, Sanders, K. Mitchell, Foreman, CEH, Dowdle, Demercado
WR: Lamb, AJB, DK, Hollywood, Jakobi, Lazard, Boyd, Shaheed, Douglas
TE: Chig, Juwan, Conklin, Taysom, Smythe
Picks: 3 2024 2nds

rebuild 2: 1QB PPR
QB: Richardson, Pickett, Mayfield
RB: Achane, E Mitchell, Demercado
WR: Chase, Addison, QJ, J Palmer, Wan'Dale, Claypool, Douglas, Metchie
TE: Kittle, Mayer, Otton, Ferguson
Picks: 3 2024 1sts, 2 2024 2nds

CokeAndBacardi
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby CokeAndBacardi » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:20 am

seahawks506 wrote:If Richardson doesn't declare and you have a need at RB (no need at WR), do you reach for Lamar Miller/ best RB with 1.1? Or trade down/trade for an established RB?
I'd either draft a player worthy of the 1.1 or trade down and get value for the pick. I don't like the idea of reaching with a top-3 pick. Looking back at this year's rookie draft I did in August (we don't do those crazy April drafts where Ryan Williams/Mikel Leshoure went top-5), would you rather:

1) Draft A.J. Green at 1.01 and take a shot at Shane Vereen or DeMarco Murray in the 2nd/3rd
-or-
2) Reach for Daniel Thomas and go after BPA in the 2nd

Richardson should declare so this will probably be a moot point. I'm in the same position of having the 1.01 (unless I blow up this weekend) and a big time need at RB. If Richardson did stay for some reason and I was left with Blackmon or Luck, I would see what offers were out there while preparing to take one of the top guys.
10 Team/26-man dynasty/PPR/Year 10/4-6 pt TDs/2QB-2RB-2WR-2RB/WR-2TE
QB-Goff/Rosen/Lock/Grier/Luck
RB-Mack/Hunt/RoJones/Bernard/Snell/AP/Edwards/Ajayi
WR-ODB/Robinson/T.Williams/Davis/Anderson/Cobb/Renfrow
TE-Kelce/Goedert/Njoku/Rudolph/Oliver
2020 - Currently and likely 1.01, have all of my own picks

COOL_HAND_LUKE
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby COOL_HAND_LUKE » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:14 pm

I traded for the 1.1 pick cheap, now I'm in the T-Rich fan club. What is the best scenerio for him to fall into? I'd think if he goes to Cleavland and they let Hillis go, he would step right into a 20+ carries a game spot with hillis 2010 potential.

the_lung
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby the_lung » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:28 pm

I just traded the 1.04 and 1.11 to move up to 1.02, with the hopes of grabbing Richardson. 8-)

boobam13
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby boobam13 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Who would go 1.1 if you get Richardson at 1.2?
12Team/PPR/1QB-2RB-2WR-1TE-1FLEX-1K-1DL-2LB-2DB-2DEF FLEX 2013 and 2017 Champion*
53 Man Rosters - Active (46) Practice Squad (7) IR
QB-
RB-
WR-
TE-
K-
DL-
LB-
DB-

12Team/PPR/1QB-1RB-1WR-1TE-3FLEX-1K-1DL-2LB-2DB-2DEF FLEX 2019 Champion*
53 Man Rosters - Active (46) Practice Squad (7) IR
QB-
RB-
WR-
TE-
K-
DL-
LB-
DB-

16 Team/PPR/1QB-1RB-1WR-1TE-3 FLEX RB/WR/TE- 1DEF Orphan Team
20 Man Rosters - Active (18) Practice Squad (2) IR
QB-
RB-
WR-
TE-
K-
DEF-

COOL_HAND_LUKE
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby COOL_HAND_LUKE » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Only way he's there at 1.2 is if its a 2 QB league and the guy at 1.1 is hard up for a qb.

Never Veto1
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Never Veto1 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:32 am

COOL_HAND_LUKE wrote:Only way he's there at 1.2 is if its a 2 QB league and the guy at 1.1 is hard up for a qb.
I'm in a flex QB league, plus I'm hard up for a QB and I'm still taking Richardson, or trading for a fortune.
12 Team 1QB PPR
8 Starters - QB 1, RB 2-3, WR 3-4, TE 1

QB - CJ Stroud, Justin Fields, Matthew Stafford
RB - Breece Hall, Zach Charbonnet, Dameon Pierce, D'Onta Foreman, Chris Rodriguez
WR - Garrett Wilson, Jaylen Waddle, DeVonta Smith, Nico Collins, Christian Watson, Jameson Williams, Michael Wilson, Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Marquise Brown
TE - Cole Kmet, Luke Schoonmaker, Darren Waller, Jelani Woods
Picks - 1.02, 1.09, 2.02, 4.02 -- All 2025 Picks

grimace
All Pro
All Pro

Postby grimace » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:05 pm

In two f my Dyno leagues, both guys with the top pick are going Luck, its a QB TD = 6 league, but at the same time both guys are FF idiots hence why their going QB. I have 1.2 in one of the leagues and I'm excited (CJ, Charles, Hillis killed me at RB).

RobertBobson
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby RobertBobson » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:39 pm

They may be inexperienced with dynasty, but I don't necessarily think going Luck is idiotic. He's the highest rated qb prospect by scouts since manning. As near of a sure thing as there comes at that position, I definitely can see the case being made to draft him at 1, particularly if you have dire qb need. I personally am in love with TRich, so I would not do that, but I may end up regretting it. I know I regret all the picks I took last year instead of Cam (except for AJ Green).

If I can't trade up to 1.01, I'm seriously thinking of taking luck at 1.02 if I cannot trade down, as I think luck will have more trade value than blackmon this off season, and someone who hope to get luck if he slipped will end up having to trade with me.
12 team 1 ppr 6 pt all tds
1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 rb/wr 1 te 1k
qb Ryan, Vick, nassib, Barkley
RB DMC, Gore, Sporles, Stacy, Hillman, Moreno,
WR aj green,welker, Britt, Blackmon, DeMary
TE Davis, Cook, Housler, Allen

the_lung
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby the_lung » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Regarding Andrew Luck, I think there is an important distinction to make. In the interest of full disclosure, this is something that I first heard ESPN's Colin Cowherd talk about a few weeks ago in a rare display of non-annoyance.

I think it's important to note that as an NFL prospect, Luck has all the physical and mental attributes that a premier quarterback in the NFL displays. And based on that, most folks evaluating Luck would be very schocked if, blessed with all these qualities he displayed in college, he would completely fail in the NFL. I think very few, if any scouts & talent evaluators, are however insinuating that Luck is going to be a Hall of Fame quarterback. While he certainly has that potential, I don't think anyone is guaranteeing that proposition. I think what most folks are intimating is that based on his skill set, he has both a very high ceiling AND a very high floor. Just about everyone would be shocked if Luck was a bust - a JaMarcus Russell, a David Carr, a Tim Couch, or a Ryan Leaf. I personally think that at his worst, Luck will be a Matt Ryan, a Carson Palmer, a Donovan McNabb - a player with a high floor and basically someone who is an above average QB from both a fantasy and a real life perspective. But not necessarily a Pro Bowl player from day 1.

Of course, there's always the possibility that Luck becomes a Peyton Manning, a Tom Brady, an Aaron Rodgers or a Drew Brees. He does have that potential. But I personally would not go into dynasty league rookie drafts next year expecting that. And then consequently being disappointed if he's not a fantasy monster in the first year or two. I think that no matter what, the NFL world is going to immediately judge Andrew Luck and hold him to some impossibly high standards based on the media hype created around him. I hope the same thing doesn't happen in the fantasy world, and I think that if managers are using 1.01 overall picks on Luck, they are setting themsleves up for this possibility. And when faced with a RB prospect like Trent Richardson who has the potential to be as good as Adrian Peterson, I don't see how managers pass Richardson up.

I hope people don't think that I am "backtracking" on Luck. Don't get me wrong, he's the best QB prospect I've seen since I started playing fantasy football in 2002. I like almost everything about him, and it sure would be nice to have a "set-it-and-forget-it" QB in my lineup (like Brees & Rodgers are) for the next ten years. But at the 1.01 pick, I also just couldn't bear to pass on Richardson. :thumbup:

bobbytheo3
Starter
Starter

Postby bobbytheo3 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:52 pm

What about at 1.2 though? I think Luck is a clear-cut 1.2 pick right now in any standard format, not just 2 QB leagues.
___________________ is without a doubt the Fantasy Football guru of Philadelphia.

BradyT
Legend
Legend

Postby BradyT » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:10 pm

bobbytheo3 wrote:What about at 1.2 though? I think Luck is a clear-cut 1.2 pick right now in any standard format, not just 2 QB leagues.

Definately not clear-cut in none-2QB leagues. Justin Blackmon shouldn´t be forgetten about.
24 roster spots - 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex

QB: Herbert,Minshew
RB: Breece,Walker,Taylor,BRobinson,Allgeier,Spiller
WR:Jefferson,Lamb,DJMoore,QJohnston,Jameson,MMims, T.Marshall,Shakir,Gallup
TE: Andrews,Conklin
DST:DAL
2024 picks: 1.11, 2.10, 4.01, 4.05, 4.07, 4.11

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:05 am

BradyT wrote:
bobbytheo3 wrote:What about at 1.2 though? I think Luck is a clear-cut 1.2 pick right now in any standard format, not just 2 QB leagues.

Definately not clear-cut in none-2QB leagues. Justin Blackmon shouldn´t be forgetten about.
When all is said and done I could see a situation where up to 3 people pass Luck on generic rankings. IMO Blackmon is the no brainer 1.2 pick (in non 2 QB leagues) and then I have a group of 4 guys (Lamar Miller, David Wilson, Michael Floyd and Andrew Luck).