Team Audit 10 SF TE PREM

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Nicbaugh26
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Team Audit 10 SF TE PREM

Postby Nicbaugh26 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:40 am

Finished 4th, looking to see what else I should do for my team, trades, sit tight, ect
Superflex league: start 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex, 1 SF

Roster and picks-

QB:
Hurts
Tannehill
Mills

RB:
Zeke
CMC
Duke Johnson
Perine
ROJO
CEH
Edmonds
Mattison
Singletary
R Stevenson
Hubbard
Nwangu
d Felton
Jarret Patterson

WR:
Kupp
Jefferson
Godwin
m brown
Bateman
e moore
E sanders
Ant brown
D People Jones
KJ Osborn
K toney
T Marshall

TE:
Waller
Henry
Taysum Hill

22 Picks:
3.3, 3.5, 3.7, 4.4, 4.7, 5.7-10.7

23 picks:
2-10

Latest trade ideas was flipping mills for baker plus, possibly mills or tannehill for Wilson, someone was interested in Bateman or moore but wouldn’t give a 23 1st. A few teams are active with trades others take a lot to get them move

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Team Audit 10 SF TE PREM

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:52 pm

Welcome to the community!

Your team is in a tricky spot based on assets aging out and trying to make a run.

I could be off base here but based on your QB core, I would be looking to see what I could get for your aging assets before their value is washed. I would shop all of your RBs, Tannehill, all WR's outside of Jefferson, Godwin, Moore and Bateman and all three TE's as well. With your lack of top end picks in this years and next years draft, I think your team could get old really fast and leave you in a very tough spot. I would not force any deals or give players away but if the offers come that help you more long term in the form of 1st round picks and/or young solid/upside assets, I would focus long term. I don't think you have the pieces to push for a title this year and once the value is gone, it will be tough to recover.

Again, I would be off here but I don't see it in a 10 team format. Good luck with your offseason!

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:57 pm

Agree with the above. Look to move a lot of those aging assets even if it means blowing it up. You don't have many young studs or picks which is what 10 team is all about.

Edgy68
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Edgy68 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:44 pm

I hate to pile on, but it looks like you’ve shipped top picks to make your team competitive and it hasn’t worked out exactly like you’ve hoped. You should consider the rebuild option, but it’s tougher when you don’t own your own 1st (or any for that manner). It’s going to be tough to turn this around without them. Hurts, Tannehill, Elliott, McCaffrey, and Kupp have value now for competing teams. They won’t maintain that value much longer. Use it to your advantage and sell them for 1sts and younger players. You have a few good young WRs around which to build.
Wasteland
12-team, PPR 25 roster 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1(RB/WR/TE), 1 D/ST
QB J. Burrow, A. Richardson
RB J. Taylor, B. Hall, D. Henry, D. Achane, K. Miller, R. Johnson, M. Sanders, T. Sermon, C. Patterson, P. Strong, K. Ingram, TDP
WR AJ Brown, J. Chase, C. Lamb, C. Ridley, JSN, G. Pickens, K. Osborn, J. Meyers, A. Pierce, T. Scott
TE T. Kelce, D. Goedert, G. Dulcich, J. Woods
D/ST MIN, PIT, DEN

Panthers
12-team SF, .5 PPR 35 roster: 1QB, 1SF, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, 2DB, 2LB, 2DL, 1FLEX
QB J. Burrow, A. Richardson, B. Mayfield, J. Winston, S. Howell
RB J. Mixon, E. Elliott, N. Chubb, J. Kelley, K. Harris, J. Ford
WR T. Higgins, C. Ridley, J. Smith-Njigba, D. Hopkins, C. Godwin, J. Mingo
TE T. Kelce, K. Pitts, Z. Ertz, D. Goedert, J. Ferguson
DB R. Grant, J. Simmons
DL D. Hunter, A. Highsmith, S. Hubbard
LB C. Mosley, A. Singleton, P. Queen, D. Deablo
1.03, 2.03, 2.06, 3.05, 4.06

Nicbaugh26
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Nicbaugh26 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:17 am

Appreciate the honest feedback, I do agree that I should move one or both of CMC and Kupp. I offered Kupp for Higgins, M Williams, and 23 2nd recently and crickets, I think kupp is a tricky one to move. What kind of trades would you formulate for Kupp? CMC? And Zeke (probably needs packaged up)

Edgy68
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Edgy68 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:39 am

I should amend my previous post to include the timing of said trades. Not many are looking to fill in starting lineups in June. You will have to be patient enough to make these trades just before or in season. Players like McCaffrey and Elliott will have to show that camp talk isn’t cheap, and even Hurts and Waller need to show production to remind people how valuable they can be in a lineup.

You shouldn’t sell at a discount just to get it done, but the hardest part of a rebuild is the waiting. You’ll get better value for the most part in Aug and Sept.
Wasteland
12-team, PPR 25 roster 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1(RB/WR/TE), 1 D/ST
QB J. Burrow, A. Richardson
RB J. Taylor, B. Hall, D. Henry, D. Achane, K. Miller, R. Johnson, M. Sanders, T. Sermon, C. Patterson, P. Strong, K. Ingram, TDP
WR AJ Brown, J. Chase, C. Lamb, C. Ridley, JSN, G. Pickens, K. Osborn, J. Meyers, A. Pierce, T. Scott
TE T. Kelce, D. Goedert, G. Dulcich, J. Woods
D/ST MIN, PIT, DEN

Panthers
12-team SF, .5 PPR 35 roster: 1QB, 1SF, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, 2DB, 2LB, 2DL, 1FLEX
QB J. Burrow, A. Richardson, B. Mayfield, J. Winston, S. Howell
RB J. Mixon, E. Elliott, N. Chubb, J. Kelley, K. Harris, J. Ford
WR T. Higgins, C. Ridley, J. Smith-Njigba, D. Hopkins, C. Godwin, J. Mingo
TE T. Kelce, K. Pitts, Z. Ertz, D. Goedert, J. Ferguson
DB R. Grant, J. Simmons
DL D. Hunter, A. Highsmith, S. Hubbard
LB C. Mosley, A. Singleton, P. Queen, D. Deablo
1.03, 2.03, 2.06, 3.05, 4.06

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:42 am

Nicbaugh26 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:17 am Appreciate the honest feedback, I do agree that I should move one or both of CMC and Kupp. I offered Kupp for Higgins, M Williams, and 23 2nd recently and crickets, I think kupp is a tricky one to move. What kind of trades would you formulate for Kupp? CMC? And Zeke (probably needs packaged up)
It's so hard to gauge value league to league because managers and values differ so heavily. Have you had any offers come if you put them on the block already? I think you can land a 1st ++ for Kupp from the right manager. I would be looking for picks and young WR's overall to help with your retool.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:48 am

Edgy68 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:39 am I should amend my previous post to include the timing of said trades. Not many are looking to fill in starting lineups in June. You will have to be patient enough to make these trades just before or in season. Players like McCaffrey and Elliott will have to show that camp talk isn’t cheap, and even Hurts and Waller need to show production to remind people how valuable they can be in a lineup.

You shouldn’t sell at a discount just to get it done, but the hardest part of a rebuild is the waiting. You’ll get better value for the most part in Aug and Sept.
Yup and then buy rookies towards end of season when they inevitably underperform. Then let them accrue value in offseason

Nicbaugh26
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Nicbaugh26 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:24 pm

Out of the ten guys I’m probably the most active, I’m always looking/listening to dynasty info everyday and looking to make the team better, it’s out leagues second yr so there only a few guys who are pretty open to trade. A couple months ago i tried down tier I made an offer of kupp for Higgins a 23 2nd and another plus and didn’t hear anything. I tried to pull the tanny for baker and second back and didn’t hear anything back, been toying with offering kupp for AJ brown, baker, and possibly etienne for kupp and tanny. Like you all have said patience is key. I’ve put tanny cmc and kupp on the block a while ago, and the only other thing on the block is the 1.01 this yr and that guy is a pain to trade with