DLF/RTS Partnershp & Live SF Draft+Strategy

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dlf_jeffh
Administrator

DLF/RTS Partnershp & Live SF Draft+Strategy

Postby dlf_jeffh » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:30 am

Good morning all you DLF'ers

Hope your off-season activities have been productive and that your rookie drafts even more so!

Just wanted to call your attention to my FREE article this AM talking about our new partnership with RealTime Sports (RTS) and also detailing my first superflex live draft with them which wrapped up just over a week ago or so. If you are looking for a new dynasty platform for a new or existing dynasty league, I highly recommend RTS.

To be honest, until we started chatting with them, I didn't know much about their platform, their private and paid league options and their commitment to dynasty. Knowing a fair amount about most of the players in this space, I found RTS and their very responsive approach to what we're trying to do here at DLF to be refreshing. SO much so that we are going to be partnering with them even more for dynasty league options and integration into DLF's tools and resources.

Check out my article here and if you play on RTS, feel free to drop a comment on the article about your experience.

https://dynastyleaguefootball.com/2022/ ... -strategy/
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: DLF/RTS Partnershp & Live SF Draft+Strategy

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:06 pm

Just noticed RTSports is starting to use some of the DFL player news blurbs on their scroll. Partnership in full effect! We've had our leagues on the platform for several years and always received good customer service from them when any issues crept up. Our scoring is pretty basic, and I'm not the commish so I'm not privy to customization options. But our drafts always go off easily, and I'm happy with their product.

I hope the partnership is a win for both DLF and RTSPorts. Best of luck!
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, B. Purdy, T. Lance
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans
WR: J. Chase, C. Godwin, D. Johnson, J. Reed, C. Tillman
TE: TJ Hockenson, D. Njoku, B. Jordan

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, T. Tagovailoa
RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, K. Herbertl
WR: C. Olave, T. Higgins, B. Aiyuk, N. Collins, Z. Flowers, M. Mims
TE: K. Pitts, D. Njoku

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Re: DLF/RTS Partnershp & Live SF Draft+Strategy

Postby dlf_jeffh » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:02 pm

Thanks for chiming in with your experience SS ... appreciated!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com