Rondale Moore Value

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Jimboy21
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Rondale Moore Value

Postby Jimboy21 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:44 am

Hi All,

What type of value would you say Rondale Moore is?

I am currently in rebuild mode and looking for picks next year.

The league is non PPR, 12 man, 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE and 1 flex.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dynasty_Analyst
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Rondale Moore Value

Postby Dynasty_Analyst » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:00 am

Not a whole lot at the moment unfortunately not really much of a market I’ve seen. The honest use id see for him in a trade is moving off a player you don’t like for a player you like in the same tier throwing Moore on top. Straight up in a non ppr 1 QB is probably a mid 2nd around the 2.05-2.08 range. You’d just be trying to hit on another long shot WR again.
Fantasy Writer- 5 Yard Rush
@5yardrush @5yarddynasty
https://5yardrush.co.uk/

Content Creator- The Coaches Fantasy Podcast
@coachesfantasy Thefantasycoaches.com

@Dynasty_Analyst - Dynasty content, advice, and tidbits. Hit me up anytime to chat about your dynasty team if you need trade advice, input on the direction to move your team, or anything else.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:05 pm

A mid 2nd or a 2023 2nd is likely the best you could hope for. He seems like he will be pure boom or bust and is not a great asset really. I would be happy to move for a 2nd in 2023.

Ktmjelde
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Ktmjelde » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:50 am

Even in a rebuild i would hold.. you most likely spent a late 1st or early 2nd on him. There were a lot of mouths to feed in Arizona so hopefully somethings will break loose there... In a rebuild i would be looking to add him while his value is low.. not sell....
Turn Down for Watt 2014 Champion :dance: , 2015 2nd place, 2016 4th Place, 2017 2nd Place, 2018 2nd Place, 2019 Champion :dance:, 2020 2nd Place, 2021 11th place, 2022 12th place.
12 Team, .5 PPR, 40 man active roster, IDP, 5 Man Taxi Squad, 5 IR

QB (1): T. Lawrence R. Wilson, B. Young, S. Howell, D. Mills
RB (2-3): B. Robinson, N. Chubb, R. White, D. Pierce, C. Patterson, C. Edmonds, M. Carter, J. Warren, S. Conner, C. Brown
WR (3-4): D. Adams, J. Waddle, D. London, C. Olave, Calvin Ridley, J. Williams, C. Watson, E. Moore, K. Toney, J, L. Shenault, R. Moore, M Mims, J. Reed
TE (1-2): K. Pitts, S. Laporra, Cole Kmet,
DL (2-3): M. Parsons, TJ Watt, A Hutchinson, G. Karlaftis
LB (2-3): CJ Mosley, L. Vander Esch, Q. Williams
DB (2-3): D. James, K. Byard, J. Bates, T. Rapp, X.McKinney. D. Wilson

2024 Picks: 1 1sts (Projected 1.01-1.03), 1 2nd, 2 3rds, 3 4ths

pmart33
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby pmart33 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:34 am

In 1QB he's probably worth a mid 2nd, and I'd probably move on from him if I could get that, especially in non PPR. The cardinals made it a point of emphasis to get him the football in space and I rarely saw him do anything with it. Take the PPR element off the table and I'd be willing to cash out for any 2nd.
Last edited by pmart33 on Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

kmbryant09
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby kmbryant09 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:29 am

He was an early/mid 2nd round pick and I see no reason to de-value him moving forward. The production wasn't what some had hoped (it rarely is for rookie WRs), but he flashed some elite athleticism which is all you can hope for. Arizona is losing Green & Kirk, (and maybe Ertz) so Moore should go from a gadget role (30-40% of snaps) to a near full-time role (90+% of snaps).

This season will be a huge opportunity for him, I'd be buying based on some of these posts.
10-team/.5 PPR Q RR WWW TE FF
QB: J. Hurts, K. Murray
RB: Bi. Robinson, D. Henry, D. Achane, , J. Cook, Z. Charbonnet, T. Chandler, R. Johnson, K. Mitchell, J.K. Dobbins, T. Allgeier, J. McLaughlin, S. Tucker, T. Bigsby
WR: G. Wilson, B. Aiyuk, J. Waddle, T. Higgins,, Z. Flowers, Di. Johnson, K. Coleman, AD Mitchell
TE: K. Pitts, E. Engram

12-team PPR/SF/TEP (+1PPR) Q RR WW TE FFF SF
QB - J. Hurts / D. Prescott / J. Love / B. Nix
RB - J. Taylor / K. Walker / J. Mixon / J. Brooks / D. Singletary / J. McLaughlin
WR - B. Aiyuk / K. Allen / S. Diggs / R. Odunze / X. Worthy / T. Franklin / J. Palmer / G. Davis / R. Doubs
TE - M. Andrews / D. Kincaid

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:49 am

Rondale isn't good for FF. I tried to tell people this last year. If you can get a 2023 2nd, move off him. He's got bottom ten percentile catch radius, hand size, arm length, and his college YPR were first percentile. Huge red flag. He was the top athlete on his offense, and they just funnelled touches to him, designed plays. In the NFL, that type of stuff doesn't work. Arizona even tried doing it for a bit, and his YPT were ridiculously low. He's a gimmick type player, Tavon Austin style. He's 5 ft 7, and I can't think of any succesful 5 ft 7 WR's with short arms, small hands and no catch radius. Just move off him.
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Mild sauce goes in the trash. Well done steak goes with it.

Habaneros make the best hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

The.Big.Spank
Legend
Legend

Postby The.Big.Spank » Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:17 am

FantasyFreak wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:49 am Rondale isn't good for FF. I tried to tell people this last year. If you can get a 2023 2nd, move off him. He's got bottom ten percentile catch radius, hand size, arm length, and his college YPR were first percentile. Huge red flag. He was the top athlete on his offense, and they just funnelled touches to him, designed plays. In the NFL, that type of stuff doesn't work. Arizona even tried doing it for a bit, and his YPT were ridiculously low. He's a gimmick type player, Tavon Austin style. He's 5 ft 7, and I can't think of any succesful 5 ft 7 WR's with short arms, small hands and no catch radius. Just move off him.
I had been considering trading for him but you have completely talked me out of it.
Team 1: 16 Team
QB's: Fields, Wentz,
RB: D. Harris, D. Montgomery, Kendre M.
WR: Chase, AJ Brown, Aiyuk, Bateman
TE: Waller, J. Woods, Dulich, Mayer

Team 2: 12 Team SF 1ppr, Start 10
QB: Mahomes, Burrow, Watson
RB: Hall, Walker, Javonte, Pacheco, K Mitchell, Dobbins
WR: Godwin, JSN, Pittman, Pickens, Toney, DP Jones, S Moore
TE: Andrews, Fant, Likely
(2024) 1.03, 2.03, 3.03
(2025) Top 3 1st, my 1st

Team 3 SF, TEP, Start 11 ppr
QB: AR, Watson, Young, Levis
RB: ETN, Walker, Pierce, Akers, Pacheco, Herbert, Warren, Kelley
WR: G. Wilson, Higgins, Godwin, Kirk, Bateman, Collins, Doubs, Chark, Shaheed,
TE: Schultz, I Smith, Bellinger, Parham, Fant, Likely, Granson,

pmart33
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby pmart33 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:55 am

The.Big.Spank wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:17 am
FantasyFreak wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:49 am Rondale isn't good for FF. I tried to tell people this last year. If you can get a 2023 2nd, move off him. He's got bottom ten percentile catch radius, hand size, arm length, and his college YPR were first percentile. Huge red flag. He was the top athlete on his offense, and they just funnelled touches to him, designed plays. In the NFL, that type of stuff doesn't work. Arizona even tried doing it for a bit, and his YPT were ridiculously low. He's a gimmick type player, Tavon Austin style. He's 5 ft 7, and I can't think of any succesful 5 ft 7 WR's with short arms, small hands and no catch radius. Just move off him.
I had been considering trading for him but you have completely talked me out of it.
Worth taking a shot on if you can get him for a 3rd or 2 but beyond that stay away. And that's coming from someone who is still holding a share of him lol.

Jimboy21
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Jimboy21 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:50 pm

Just bumping guys to see if opinion has changed or any other thoughts 😊

pmart33
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby pmart33 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:54 pm

Still not high on the player, but being objective the Cards haven't done anything to replace Christian Kirk, and are letting the corpse of AJ Green toil in free agency, at least for now. He's probably worth a late 2nd at the moment, but if Arizona goes WR on day 1 or 2 of the draft I think it bumps Rondale's value right back down.

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:16 am

in a rebuild you want to keep young players on high powered offenses. moore was a rookie last season. hes a hold for you sir.
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp