Dak for Fields/Deebo

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
fantasydem
Starter
Starter

Dak for Fields/Deebo

Postby fantasydem » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:27 am

Was sending out offers moving on from Dak last night as I’m in a small rebuild. Sent one offer of Dak for Fields & Deebo. (Mind you I had a couple of drinks in me & I don’t like being the guy to send out outrageous offers, coming here for clarity) This is a 12 team SF league and the owner I sent it to is competing with a surplus of WRs. He responded back that it was a terrible offer in the league chat. Granted I was certainly shooting for the stars but I didn’t think it was THAT bad of a trade. Thoughts? Feel free to dog me if needed on this Tuesday morning

oneson9192
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Dak for Fields/Deebo

Postby oneson9192 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:32 am

Nah, he's just being a jerk. I think you would have won that trade, but it's not out of the realm of reasonableness, especially given the context you added. The tough part is that there are pretty widely varying perspectives on the values of those 3 guys, but it didn't deserve a league chat callout.
2021 Startup
Superflex – PPR - TE Premium (1.5 PPR) – 12 Team
1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 SF, 1 Flex

QB: J Allen, J Fields, D Jones, W Levis, S Darnold
RB: B Hall, K Walker, T Etienne, R Johnson, D Foreman, J McLaughlin, E Demercado
WR: ARSB, G Wilson, DK Metcalf, B Aiyuk, T Higgins, C Godwin, J Williams, R Bateman
TE: K Pitts, D Goedert, L Musgrave
2024: 1.03, 2.03, 3.11
2025: 1-3-4-4-5

JasonM31
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby JasonM31 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:35 am

I don’t think it was a terrible offer….not a good offer either, but Deebo is at his highest value and people still believe in Fields to be a top 5-10 dynasty QB. Maybe he’s looking at it as a slight QB upgrade or even lateral move while sacrificing what many believe to be a top 5 dynasty WR.
10 Team .5 PPR SF 2TE Premium (1 PPR)

QB: Dak, Richardson, Lance, Levis, Mac, Heinicke, Rush, Minshew, Bagent
RB: Gibbs, James Cook, Charbonnet, Allgeier, Jeff Wilson, Fournette, Damien Harris, Michael Carter, Dowdle, Craig Reynolds, Ty Chandler
WR: Lamb, London, Jeudy, Dotson, Hollywood, Johnston, Rondale, Palmer, Shakir, OBJ, Danny Gray
TE: Dulcich, Chig, Gesicki, Likely, Ferguson, Mayer, Schoonmaker, Moreau, Albert O., Ruckert, Quitoriano

12 Team 1 PPR SF

QB: Richardson, Lance, Love, Corral, Darnold, Lock, Trask, Levis
RB: James Cook, Brian Robinson, Kendre, Deuce, Spiller, Edwards, Penny, McKinnon
WR: Garrett Wilson, DeVonta, Hollywood, Aiyuk, Kirk, Dotson, Hardman, Zay Jones, Tyler Scott
TE: LaPorta, Dulcich, Gesicki, Harrison Bryant, Okonkwo, Tremble, Ruckert, Strange

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:55 am

I don't think that is a bad offer. Fair or not, we really don't know if Fields is good. A manager who thinks that is a terrible offer is valuing Fields as a top 5 QB because of his age and upside. I can understand that if you have him and are high on him but to think that Prescott is not a safer and better QB in SF is trying to get max value for him based on his ceiling. I always think it is better when a manager says they are really high on a player and not moving him versus calling others out for offers that are not up to their perceived value.

Dynasty_Analyst
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Dynasty_Analyst » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:49 pm

Ehh that’s a pretty bad offer imo. Certainly could understand you wanting a lot on top of fields but Fields is still going in the 2nd round of start up drafts. Maybe that’s high but you can’t expect the guy who had fields to sell him for 75% of that. Deebo is a top 7-8 WR I think that was a steep ask. Don’t like people posting in the main chat though like that
Fantasy Writer- 5 Yard Rush
@5yardrush @5yarddynasty
https://5yardrush.co.uk/

Content Creator- The Coaches Fantasy Podcast
@coachesfantasy Thefantasycoaches.com

@Dynasty_Analyst - Dynasty content, advice, and tidbits. Hit me up anytime to chat about your dynasty team if you need trade advice, input on the direction to move your team, or anything else.