Another Kamara trade

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
tsarpepe
MVP
MVP

Another Kamara trade

Postby tsarpepe » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:07 pm

This one is pretty simple:
Give: Kamara
Get: Ekeler + Godwin

Trying to improve at WR, while keeping it together at RB. Is this enough of a haul for Kamara?

krtbuckeye
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Another Kamara trade

Postby krtbuckeye » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:07 pm

I’m a bit low on Kamara based on Brees’ propensity to get him great looks in the passing game with room to create after the catch and work inside the 10, as opposed to Taysom’s knuckleballs and keepers inside the 10. That said, I think this is a light offer for Kamara. I would hold out for a better deal.
The Highwaymen
🏆 2020, 2021, 2022
🥈 2018, 2019

10 Team SF, PPR, Roster: 33+2 IR+2 Taxi
Start: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, SF, FLX (RB/WR), K, 2 DL, LB, 2 DB, 2 IDP FLX

**IDP scoring is TKL heavy (1.0 solo and asst), no QBH or TFL.**

QB: Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts
RB: Jahmyr Gibbs, D’Andre Swift, Jerome Ford, Khalil Herbert, Jaleel McLaughlin, Ty Chandler, Michael Carter, Isaiah Spiller, Chase Brown, Evan Hull (IR), Sean Tucker
WR: Amon-Ra St. Brown, DeVonta Smith, Tee Higgins, Jordan Addison, Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Josh Palmer, Demario Douglas, Alec Pierce, Michael Wilson, Jalin Hyatt, Kayshon Boutte (Taxi)
TE: Sam LaPorta, Trey McBride
K: Jake Elliott
DL: Danielle Hunter, Aiden Hutchinson, Jaelan Phillips (IR)
LB: Bobby Wagner, Jordyn Brooks, Logan Wilson, Ernest Jones
DB: Derwin James, Brian Branch

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:18 am

I think Godwin will be a monster if fully healthy again, but this is light for Kamara. Kamara is an elite top 3 dynasty RB until we see otherwise and should be valued as such even with the questions heading into next year. No reason to sell low.

sloth8u
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby sloth8u » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:07 am

Godwin and kamara are very close in my rankings...if your not a legit contender, I would take the offer. Ekeler is a nice own...depending on your team..... he'd be a hold or sell.

If a top team in your league... Why would you sell kamara?

JJRules
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby JJRules » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:24 am

I also have concerns about Kamara's post-Brees outlook, but I would need more coming back to move my share.
10-team Superflex, 0.5 PPR, 15-man rosters, pseudo-dynasty
Keep any number of players (0-15), lose same number of draft picks
2010, 2015, 2020 - 🏆, 2013 - 🥈

QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, SF, FLEX, D/ST

QB: Dak, Watson
RB: Swift, Robinson Jr, Singletary, Brown, Hubbard, Zeus, Herbert
WR: Wilson, Olave, Pickens, Aiyuk
TE: Pitts, LaPorta
D/ST:

tsarpepe
MVP
MVP

Postby tsarpepe » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:53 am

The team I inherited won the league last year. But the WR corps is thin. I got Julio at the top, then a drop off to the likes of Crowder and Beasley. The RB room is much better, led by Kamara, Jacobs, and CEH.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:54 am

tsarpepe wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:53 am The team I inherited won the league last year. But the WR corps is thin. I got Julio at the top, then a drop off to the likes of Crowder and Beasley. The RB room is much better, led by Kamara, Jacobs, and CEH.
If you were to move Kamara, I would be looking at multiple wr's honestly to try and rebuild that core.

krtbuckeye
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby krtbuckeye » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:23 am

Gator Sens wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:54 am
tsarpepe wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:53 am The team I inherited won the league last year. But the WR corps is thin. I got Julio at the top, then a drop off to the likes of Crowder and Beasley. The RB room is much better, led by Kamara, Jacobs, and CEH.
If you were to move Kamara, I would be looking at multiple wr's honestly to try and rebuild that core.
x2. If you are going to move Kamara I would be targeting multiple young, yet proven, WRs. They will give you a long window foundation to build on. Jacobs and CEH are young enough, and good enough, to keep you afloat at RB.
The Highwaymen
🏆 2020, 2021, 2022
🥈 2018, 2019

10 Team SF, PPR, Roster: 33+2 IR+2 Taxi
Start: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, SF, FLX (RB/WR), K, 2 DL, LB, 2 DB, 2 IDP FLX

**IDP scoring is TKL heavy (1.0 solo and asst), no QBH or TFL.**

QB: Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts
RB: Jahmyr Gibbs, D’Andre Swift, Jerome Ford, Khalil Herbert, Jaleel McLaughlin, Ty Chandler, Michael Carter, Isaiah Spiller, Chase Brown, Evan Hull (IR), Sean Tucker
WR: Amon-Ra St. Brown, DeVonta Smith, Tee Higgins, Jordan Addison, Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Josh Palmer, Demario Douglas, Alec Pierce, Michael Wilson, Jalin Hyatt, Kayshon Boutte (Taxi)
TE: Sam LaPorta, Trey McBride
K: Jake Elliott
DL: Danielle Hunter, Aiden Hutchinson, Jaelan Phillips (IR)
LB: Bobby Wagner, Jordyn Brooks, Logan Wilson, Ernest Jones
DB: Derwin James, Brian Branch

blacklab1010
Captain
Captain

Postby blacklab1010 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:52 am

I recently gave up chubb and robby anderson for him. The owner was concerned about brees leaving and i was done with hunt stealing touches from chubb
Superflex 10 Team PPR 30 man roster-- Must start 14 Players: 1QB+1Superflex/3RBs/4WRs/2TE/Flex/D/K

QBs - Josh Allen, Kirk Cousins, Easton Stick, Tommy Devito, Case Keenum
RBs - Nick Chubb, Derrick Henry/Tayjae Spears, Austin Ekeler/ Isaiah Spiller, Josh Kelly, Alvin Kamara/Kendre Miller, Rico Dowdle, Ty Johnson, Latavius Murray, Zack Moss, Tyler Goodson, Trey Sermon, Dernest Johnson
WRs -Rashee Rice.Gabriel Davis, Keenan Allen, Chris Godwin, Noah Brown, Adam Theilen, Russel Gage, Xavier Gipson,
TEs - Travis Kelce, Darren Waller, Dalton Schultz, Tanner Hudson, Allen Davis