Travis Fulgham

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
User avatar
The Godwin Complex
Starter
Starter
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:38 am

Re: Travis Fulgham

Postby The Godwin Complex » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:32 pm

dynastyninja wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:01 pm
jman3134 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:05 am
6th round pick, but your point is valid. I like Fulgham and Evans. I think Evans is many tiers above but in a bad situation for fantasy production this year. Fulgham should have a role in the Eagles offense moving forward.

In terms of TB receivers vs Steelers, I would say TB receivers are arguably better now, just not for dynasty purposes because of the age gaps.
I think TBs WRs are clearly better, which isn't a knock on PITs.
TB WRs are better in Madden, but nobody would trade PIT WRs for TB WRs in a dynasty league because there is a collective understanding that they are all going to be really good. I only made that point to highlight how easily we downgrade WRs like Juju because of his situation, or Fulgham for his situation, but then pretend like Evans is situation proof. All of these WRs have talent and can produce when given the opportunity.

This is the kind of thinking that enabled me to trade Boldin at 27 and a late 1st for Moss and an earlier pick at 30 the year he went to the Patriots. People misread Moss’ situation as a decline in talent when really the opportunity in Oakland was terrible. I’m not saying Evans has declined in talent. I’m not saying the situation is terrible. I’m saying his situation has become much less favorable than it was previously in his career. I’m also saying that same thing about other WRs granted they have different track records - yes. My main argument is many people here are pointing at Evans situation without acknowledging the situations of others and I find that highly questionable, flawed, and disingenuous.
2020 BOLD PREDICTIONS
James Robinson’s 2020 production in PPR will be comparable to or better than
Antonio Gibson, DeAndre Swift, and Cam Akers.
Are You Willing To Put Up or Shut Up?
Make Your Bold Prediction Here



12 TEAM SUPERFLEX PPR
START: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 SUPERFLEX
ROSTER STARTERS
QB: B. Roethlisberger (PIT)
RB: N. Chubb (CLE), L. Fournette (TB)
WR: C. Godwin (TB), C. Sutton (DEN), J. Smith-Schuster (PIT),
TE: B. Jarwin (DAL), M. Alie-Cox (IND)
FLEX: J. Landry (CLE), D. Harris (NE), R. Cobb (HOU)
SUPERFLEX: Sam Darnold (NYJ)


BENCH:
QB: G. Minshew (JAX), J. Luton (Jax), M. Rudolph (PIT)
RB: R. Penny (SEA), S. Michel (NE), D. Dallas (SEA), K. Vaughn (TB), JJ Taylor (NE), J. Howard (MIA), J. Wilkins (IND), C. Patterson (CHI)
WR: T. Fulgham (PHI), G. Olszewski (NE), W. Snead (BAL), A. Tate (CIN), L. Fitzgerald (AZ),
TE: D. Asiasi (NE), D. Njoku (CLE), D. Keene (NE)

CGW
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2921
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: Travis Fulgham

Postby CGW » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:11 pm

Poor Fulgham can't even be the focus of his own thread.
12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Watson, Cousins, Trubisky, Flacco, Haskins
RB | Taylor, Elliott, Akers, Wilkins, Wilson
WR | Adams, Evans, Golladay, Diontae, Mooney, Pascal, Coutee, R Higgins
TE | Andrews, Alie-Cox, Rodgers, Herndon

10 Team | SF | PPR
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Murray, Tagovailoa, Minshew
RB | Montgomery, Swift, Dobbins, R. Jones, Singletary, Vaughn
WR | Godwin, AJ Brown, Lamb, D. Johnson, Aiyuk, M. Brown, Slayton, Mooney, Kirk, Reynolds, Fulgham, Peoples-Jones, Perriman
TE | Andrews, Henry, Sample, Schultz

12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, FL, SF

QB | Watson, Wilson, Wilson, Darnold, Trubisky, Glennon, Stidham
RB | Hines, Henderson, Wilkins, Penny, Ahmed, Guice
WR | Evans, Ridley, Golladay, Kupp, D. Johnson, Pittman, Fulgham, Mooney, Ward, T. Smith
TE | L. Thomas, Ertz, Herndon, Sternberger

User avatar
The Godwin Complex
Starter
Starter
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:38 am

Re: Travis Fulgham

Postby The Godwin Complex » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:55 pm

CGW wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:11 pm
Poor Fulgham can't even be the focus of his own thread.
Touché. :lol: That was funny. Ok, back on track. My end point on Fulgham is that I think he is more of an important cog in this offense moving forward than people think and that is clear based on the targets he is commanding.

Alshon Jeffrey (2017): 57/120 = ~8 targets per game
Jordan Mathews (2016): 73/117 = 7+ targets per game
Jordan Mathews (2015): 85/126 = ~8 targets per game
Travis Fulgham (2020): 31/56 = 8 target per game pace

If anything the argument should be about Goedert taking away looks because outside of the top WRs in this offense, TEs have been the biggest target competitor for a handful of years. I think people are overestimating Reagors role as a deep threat and severely underestimating how bad Carson has been.

My guess will be the target share moving forward will be
Goedert 25%
Fulgham 20%
Reagor 15%
Sanders/Ward 20%
Rest of team 20%

When the only QB who has a worse completion % than you is Drew Lock and you lead the league in turnovers among QBs, the WRs are going to suffer. Not even Randy Moss could make Jamarcus Russell look good....
2020 BOLD PREDICTIONS
James Robinson’s 2020 production in PPR will be comparable to or better than
Antonio Gibson, DeAndre Swift, and Cam Akers.
Are You Willing To Put Up or Shut Up?
Make Your Bold Prediction Here



12 TEAM SUPERFLEX PPR
START: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 SUPERFLEX
ROSTER STARTERS
QB: B. Roethlisberger (PIT)
RB: N. Chubb (CLE), L. Fournette (TB)
WR: C. Godwin (TB), C. Sutton (DEN), J. Smith-Schuster (PIT),
TE: B. Jarwin (DAL), M. Alie-Cox (IND)
FLEX: J. Landry (CLE), D. Harris (NE), R. Cobb (HOU)
SUPERFLEX: Sam Darnold (NYJ)


BENCH:
QB: G. Minshew (JAX), J. Luton (Jax), M. Rudolph (PIT)
RB: R. Penny (SEA), S. Michel (NE), D. Dallas (SEA), K. Vaughn (TB), JJ Taylor (NE), J. Howard (MIA), J. Wilkins (IND), C. Patterson (CHI)
WR: T. Fulgham (PHI), G. Olszewski (NE), W. Snead (BAL), A. Tate (CIN), L. Fitzgerald (AZ),
TE: D. Asiasi (NE), D. Njoku (CLE), D. Keene (NE)

bjd5211
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4993
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 am

Re: Travis Fulgham

Postby bjd5211 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:25 pm

*crickets*

Online
Sriracha
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2141
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:38 pm

Re: Travis Fulgham

Postby Sriracha » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:43 pm

Man... this offense is just so hard to watch.

From the confusion when running the huddle up offense, to the screen pass where the RB doesn't even know it's a screen pass.. to the C not hiking the ball.. big yikes.

The coaching staff is definitely a big part of the problem, these players just do not look ready.

MFundercover
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 6:30 pm

Re: Travis Fulgham

Postby MFundercover » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:43 pm

EvAnS iS dEz TrAdE fOr FuLgHaM
Team 1 - 2020 Champion

12 team .5ppr. 1QB 2RB 2 WR 3 Flex 1 TE

QB: Watson, Wentz, Heinickie

RB: A Jones, Sanders, Robinson, Edmonds, Drake, Harris, Scott, R Freeman, Ballage

WR: Hopkins, Adams, Evans, Metcalf, Higgins, Sutton, Mooney, Reynolds, G Tate, K. Cole, Isabella, G Ward

TE: Henry, Everett, Njoku, Schultz

Taxi: Cephus, C Johnson

- 2021 5.12

Team 2 (Orphan)

QB: Watson, Wentz, Fitzpatrick, Stidham, Eason

RB: Jrob, Singletary, Moss, Breida, J Williams, Bowden, Yeldon

WR: Fuller, Reagor, Diontae, Campbell, G Tate, Alshon, Bourne, Ross, Erickson, Lee, Humphries, Collin Johnson, Peoples Jones

TE: Hurst, Cook, Eifert, Graham, Griffin, Hollister, Trautman

2021: 1.02, 3.02, 4.02, 5.02

jordanzs
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3486
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:11 pm
Location: USA

Re: Travis Fulgham

Postby jordanzs » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:19 pm

Imagine the joy of the "other" trade partner who dumped Fulgham and a 2nd to get Mike Evans.

There's 2 sides to every trade story. And the other one sure has a happy ending......

User avatar
jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4772
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:26 am

Re: Travis Fulgham

Postby jcc6fd » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:34 pm

Bad drop on that Hail Mary.
10 Team Half PPR Scoring: 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1Flex DST K
QB: Mahomes, Super Cam, Brady
RB: Cook, Fournette, Gurley, Henderson, Lindsay, Moss, Gaskin, M. Davis, J. Williams, Ito, Ty Johnson
WR: Julio, A.J. Brown, K. Allen, Cooks, TY, Perriman
TE: Kelce, Gronk, Cook
Taxi: Jalen Hurts

SoftwoodGrampian
Starter
Starter
Posts: 589
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 3:46 pm

Re: Travis Fulgham

Postby SoftwoodGrampian » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:55 pm

It's pretty clear that this offense is being destroyed by the line, the coaching and Wentz. It's very possible that TF can still have a good career when the other issues are worked on.

User avatar
Forza_Azzurri
Captain
Captain
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:52 am

Re: Travis Fulgham

Postby Forza_Azzurri » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:56 pm

I’ve been burnt by Fulham at least 3 times this year across my leagues ... tonight he finally reverted to median against my worst team ... so in a way he screwed me again.

16 Team PPR | QB (1) RB (2-4) WR (2-5) TE (1-2) K (1) | DT (1-2) DE (2-4) LB (2-5) CB (3-6) S (2-5)

|QB| J. Allen, D. Lock
|RB| A. Kamara, J. Jacobs, J. Mixon
|WR| C. Godwin, D.J. Moore, D.K. Metcalf, M. Gallup, J. Ross
|TE| M. Gesicki
|K| G. Zuerlein
|DT| S. Richardson, T. Bryan, T. Hill (taxi)
|DE| D. Lawrence, C. Young, Q. Williams
|LB| B. Wagner, L. Vander Esch, D. Trevathan, I. Simmons
|CB| S. Gilmore, D. Trufant, G. Conley, B. Jones
|S| M. Fitzpatrick, T. Walker, X. Woods, E. Murray
|2021 PICKS| 1.09 & 1.11
|2022 PICKS| #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6

IR1
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4203
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:16 am

Re: Travis Fulgham

Postby IR1 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:49 am

He was just dropped in one of my leagues
10Team PPR-QB/RB/WR/WR/TE/PK/flex-DT/DE/DE/LB/LB/LB/CB/CB/S/S/flex
QB- Wilson, Herbert
RB-Kamara, Mixon, Dobbins, Akers, DHarris
WR-Adams, Evans, Godwin, Metcalf, Allen, Harry
TE- Kelce, Fant, Goedert, Njoku
PK
DT- Buckner, Simmons, KClark
DE- JBosa, Watt, Barnett, Gross-Matos
LB- D Jones, Edmunds, Warner, E Kendricks, Wagner , Simmons, Evans
CB- Moore, Hill, Bradberry, Bless
S- Clark, HSmith, Johnson, Dugger
IR Hunter, Barkley
2021- 1st x 1

Ice
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3308
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 6:17 pm

Re: Travis Fulgham

Postby Ice » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:13 am

Sriracha wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:43 pm
Man... this offense is just so hard to watch.

From the confusion when running the huddle up offense, to the screen pass where the RB doesn't even know it's a screen pass.. to the C not hiking the ball.. big yikes.

The coaching staff is definitely a big part of the problem, these players just do not look ready.
They are hard to watch.

The GM for sure needs to get fired and I doubt the coach survives. Wentz is just terrible. He had it at one time but he is way off target even on the easy throws.

Yes the line sucks but Wentz doesn't deserve a pass either. Outside of Reagor, who IMO isn't a great talent, this team has no team speed and drafts suspect players for the most part.

Fulgham is just a guy. Alshon isn't even an NFL quality WR at this point that would have hard time outrunning a sloth. Looks like the worst offense in the league easily. The Eagles don't have an offensive player even close to pro bowl caliber. Sanders maybe if they had a line but that's it.
Last edited by Ice on Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts

Patsfan86
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1243
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:28 am

Re: Travis Fulgham

Postby Patsfan86 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:16 am

Traded him for Harrison Bryant weeks ago, and although Bryant hasnt done a damn thing i still consider it a win since Te prospect>>>>>>>> a guy like fulgham always.

Online
Sriracha
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2141
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:38 pm

Re: Travis Fulgham

Postby Sriracha » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:42 am

Ice wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:13 am
Sriracha wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:43 pm
Man... this offense is just so hard to watch.

From the confusion when running the huddle up offense, to the screen pass where the RB doesn't even know it's a screen pass.. to the C not hiking the ball.. big yikes.

The coaching staff is definitely a big part of the problem, these players just do not look ready.
They are hard to watch.

The GM for sure needs to get fired and I doubt the coach survives. Wentz is just terrible. He had it at one time but he is way off target even on the easy throws.

Yes the line sucks but Wentz doesn't deserve a pass either. Outside of Reagor, who IMO isn't a great talent, this team has no team speed and drafts suspect players for the most part.

Fulgham is just a guy. Alshon isn't even an NFL quality WR at this point that would have hard time outrunning a sloth. Looks like the worst offense in the league easily. The Eagles don't have an offensive player even close to pro bowl caliber. Sanders maybe if they had a line but that's it.
I've actually been impressed with Reagor's play thus far... this team is just abysmal at blocking on screen passes and that's the only way they've been able to get him the ball. Reagor had a screen just this game where he broke 3 tackles just to get back to the line of scrimmage.

He's been making contact catches, and he's getting open down field, on crossing patterns, deep outs etc. and Wentz is just not seeing him or he's late on the throw... then he decides to throw it deep to him randomly when his guy is in decent coverage and only a perfect throw gets a completion.. it's just bizarre.

Hard to gauge Fulgahm's play given that he's being phased out of the offense, but I suppose that decision would imply he's Just A Guy :lol:

When the offense is this out of sync, and the QB is playing this badly it's hard to judge the quality of his weapons. Wentz is playing even worse than he was earlier in the season.

Ice
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3308
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 6:17 pm

Re: Travis Fulgham

Postby Ice » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:15 am

Sriracha wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:42 am
Ice wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:13 am
Sriracha wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:43 pm
Man... this offense is just so hard to watch.

From the confusion when running the huddle up offense, to the screen pass where the RB doesn't even know it's a screen pass.. to the C not hiking the ball.. big yikes.

The coaching staff is definitely a big part of the problem, these players just do not look ready.
They are hard to watch.

The GM for sure needs to get fired and I doubt the coach survives. Wentz is just terrible. He had it at one time but he is way off target even on the easy throws.

Yes the line sucks but Wentz doesn't deserve a pass either. Outside of Reagor, who IMO isn't a great talent, this team has no team speed and drafts suspect players for the most part.

Fulgham is just a guy. Alshon isn't even an NFL quality WR at this point that would have hard time outrunning a sloth. Looks like the worst offense in the league easily. The Eagles don't have an offensive player even close to pro bowl caliber. Sanders maybe if they had a line but that's it.
I've actually been impressed with Reagor's play thus far... this team is just abysmal at blocking on screen passes and that's the only way they've been able to get him the ball. Reagor had a screen just this game where he broke 3 tackles just to get back to the line of scrimmage.

He's been making contact catches, and he's getting open down field, on crossing patterns, deep outs etc. and Wentz is just not seeing him or he's late on the throw... then he decides to throw it deep to him randomly when his guy is in decent coverage and only a perfect throw gets a completion.. it's just bizarre.

When the offense is this out of sync, and the QB is playing this badly it's hard to judge the quality of his weapons. Wentz is playing even worse than he was earlier in the season.
Reagor could develop and has plenty of upside but when I evaluated I saw a very raw right sided player only with a very limited route tree. He couldn't catch a cold in college but he also had a lot of bad throws go his way. He flashes speed but also looks confused and I have minor concerns with effort on plays when he is not the primary target.

I do think his raw talent is light years ahead of Fulgham but thought he was a big reach at WR for them especially after drafting the cosmic bust a year earlier. He needs a lot of coaching on short and intermediate routes and with his build and speed he needs to learn patterns from all over the field. He has played in 6 games and his best fantasy game and only 10 point plus effort was a 13.2 effort against Dallas where he went 3 for 16 and scored a TD.

Doubt we know how good he will be until year 3 personally.
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JFever, Sriracha, zers_30 and 43 guests