Mitch Trubisky named starter - what's to do (POLL)

Given the increase in popularity for SF and 2QB leagues, this forum is intended for topics relating to these formats.

What should owners of Trubisky do

Trade him now before he plays (what pick or player would you look to get)
71%
Hold a while and hope he plays well for a few weeks, then sell
16%
Hang on to him and hope he keeps the job and you have a 4th QB
13%

Total votes: 31

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Mitch Trubisky named starter - what's to do (POLL)

Postby Pullo Vision » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:27 pm

Mjvb5 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:13 am This was the predicted outcome as it's easier to start with Mitch and pivot to files than it is to start foles and pivot to Mitch. If honestly sell for a 2nd I have no faith he lasts longer than 4 or 5 weeks
Prescient. Trubisky regained the starting role, though probably drive at least in part by Foles' injury.

If Darnold's struggles are not on him but more on Gase and the organization/front office, to what degree are Trubisky's struggles outside of himself? Is he a good reclamation project once he's a FA? Is he equal to or better than Taysom?

If he signs with the right coaching staff, could he resuscitate his career?
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def

murphysxm
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby murphysxm » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:57 am

TheNuts wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:20 am
Enough with the Jameis stuff. Hes garbage. You can't win with him at all, and he doesn't seem like the greatest locker room influence. He can put up some points, but he isnt a leader and he will make too many poor decisions.
So spending less money for a QB that likely gives you more wins than your current QB room is a bad idea? HUH?
I am just a guy sharing some thoughts

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:17 am

murphysxm wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:57 am
TheNuts wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:20 am
Enough with the Jameis stuff. Hes garbage. You can't win with him at all, and he doesn't seem like the greatest locker room influence. He can put up some points, but he isnt a leader and he will make too many poor decisions.
So spending less money for a QB that likely gives you more wins than your current QB room is a bad idea? HUH?
I think he's just saying all options are bad and they should search for a real QB. Yes, if you're going to go with bad QB, you should pay less. The Bears obviously overpaid for bad QB.

jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jordanzs » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:52 am

Going into this week 12, my QBs where Brees (out), LJax (covid), Alex Smith (played on thursday & was lame).

I tried to work a last minute QB trade. I was offered guys like Newton (he sucked), Goff (he sucked), etc.

I passed and picked up Trubisky who got me 20something points & the win. So I thank him for that.