Who is Washington's WR2? (and other end of bench stashes)

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Crouchy
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Who is Washington's WR2? (and other end of bench stashes)

Postby Crouchy » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:36 am

0.5 ppr ten team league. 1QB, 2RB, 3WR 1TE, 1 flex - Who do people think is the best receiver along with Scary Terry to own going forwards in Washington? Nobody has really emerged but there seems like an opportunity here. I am out of contention and have probably three end of bench slots to fill for the rest of the season.

Cam Sims, Steven Sims Jr, Isiah Wright, Dontrelle Inman. Who do we like out of these guys? (Gandy Golden is rostered in my league)

Other end of bench considerations that are on waivers in my league:
Marquez Callaway, Deonte Harris, Collin Johnson, Freddie Swain, Miles Boykin, Austin Mack, DeMichael Harris
Jakeem Grant, Willie Snead, Chris Conley, Derrius Guice (ugh)
And QBs - Hurts, Love, Eason, Hill

Who are your three to pick up for 2021?

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Who is Washington's WR2? (and other end of bench stashes)

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:05 am

I would think its cam Sims and I would gamble on Callaway and Johnson long term.

Overachiever77
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Overachiever77 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:10 am

Gator Sens wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:05 am I would think its cam Sims and I would gamble on Callaway and Johnson long term.
Agreed on this. Plus I’d assume Washington will add their planned WR2 in the draft or FA next year. I’d also take a shot on Hurts or Love.
10 team, .5 PPR dynasty, 25 man roster plus 5 rookie/2nd year taxi
Start 1QB, 2RB, 2,WR, 1TE, 1 RB/WR/TE flex, 1K, 1DST

QB: Watson, Tua, Stafford, Richardson
RB: McCaffrey, Barkley, Chubb, Dobbins, Swift, Stevenson, Gibbs, Pacheco, Charbs
WR: AJB, Evans, Chase, E. Moore, McLaurin, Jeudy, JSN, Metchie, A. Pierce, Doubs
TE: Andrews, Pitts, Goedart, Ertz, Likely
K: Koo
D/ST: BAL, MIA, LV
2024: 1,2, 2, 3, 3,4,4

dblj1199
GOAT
GOAT

Postby dblj1199 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:06 am

I'm going the other way on qb. I'd take the flyer on Eason. If Rivers doesn't return he could slide into the starting role over Brissett. I'm not sure of his upside, but he will most likely have the easiest path to starting. If not I'd say Hurts with how Wentz and how he has looked, but I still think they will try and give him a full season with healthy pieces around him. As far as the wr's take a dart and throw it at one of them.
2015, 2017, 2022 Champ.
10 team, 6 pt all td, ppr, 1.5 te ppr. 30 man roster QB, SF, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex (r/w/t), K, 3 IDP

Qb- Mahomes, Prudy, Baker
RB- S Barkley, Pollard, B Hall, K Herbert, D Foreman, R Johnson, Zeke, J Robinson, Z White, J Wilson(i.r.), J McKinnon, J Mason, J Hill
WR- J Jefferson, Deebo, DJ Moore, OBJ, S Moore, J Jennings, C Austin, Trey Palmer
TE- Andrews, Higbee, Dulchich, Ferguson, D Washington
IDP(3)- P Queen,D Perryman, J Jewell, J Campbell, N Dean (i.r.)
K- E McPherson, Butker

draft picks
2024- 2, 4, 5
2025- 3, 3, 4, 5

Crouchy
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Crouchy » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:21 am

dblj1199 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:06 am I'm going the other way on qb. I'd take the flyer on Eason. If Rivers doesn't return he could slide into the starting role over Brissett. I'm not sure of his upside, but he will most likely have the easiest path to starting. If not I'd say Hurts with how Wentz and how he has looked, but I still think they will try and give him a full season with healthy pieces around him. As far as the wr's take a dart and throw it at one of them.
Out of Eason, Hurts and Love I lean to Eason too and agree with your points - but I think I can probably pick him up nearer the end of the season and hold until August over the off season, so for now yeah. Time to throw those darts!