Vcize
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Travis Fulgham

Postby Vcize » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:23 am

dynastyninja wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:33 am
Vcize wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:38 pm :lol: DJax
:lol: :lol: :lol: Alshon

If Alshon takes a single snap/target from Fulgham then it's time to clean house of this mess.
Fulgham is interesting enough, but he couldn't hold a candle to prime Alshon. If Alshon ever gets healthy, he will absolutely be taking snaps and targets from Fulgham.
Prime Alshon died years ago.

Alshon last had a 1000 yard receiving season SIX years ago, when he was in his mid-20's and before the like 7 lower body injuries he's picked up since then.

There is maybe a 5% chance of Alshon ever being relevant again. His last 3 years in Philly he's averaged 4 catches and 54 yards per game when he plays and he hasn't looked as good as Fulgham does right now in years.
12 Team FFPC TE Premium
QB: Herbert, Brady
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Jav Williams, Pierce, Drake
WR: Jefferson, AJ Brown, Metcalf, Hopkins, Peoples-Jones
TE: Kittle, Goedert

ManuManu
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby ManuManu » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:33 am

Vcize wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:23 am
dynastyninja wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:33 am
Vcize wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:38 pm :lol: DJax
:lol: :lol: :lol: Alshon

If Alshon takes a single snap/target from Fulgham then it's time to clean house of this mess.
Fulgham is interesting enough, but he couldn't hold a candle to prime Alshon. If Alshon ever gets healthy, he will absolutely be taking snaps and targets from Fulgham.
Prime Alshon died years ago.

Alshon last had a 1000 yard receiving season SIX years ago, when he was in his mid-20's and before the like 7 lower body injuries he's picked up since then.

There is maybe a 5% chance of Alshon ever being relevant again. His last 3 years in Philly he's averaged 4 catches and 54 yards per game when he plays and he hasn't looked as good as Fulgham does right now in years.
Alshon won’t be relevant from a fantasy football perspective in all likelihood, but he will get a significant number of snaps IMO. How significant? Hard to say, but if everyone is healthy it will be enough to really hurt Fulgham. Plus, the Eagles probably have some motivation to have Alshon play well in hopes of trading him vs cutting him this offseason.
Team 1, 10-team 0.5-PPR
QB (1): Richardson, Watson, Purdy
RB (2-3): Walker, Swift, Dobbins, R. White, Mitchell, Gainwell
WR (3-4): Hill, Godwin, Aiyuk, Flowers, N. Collins, Doubs, M. Wilson, Shakir
TE (1-2): McBride, Goedert, Okonkwo

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:35 am

The overthinking on these threads always amaze me, so much overanalysis. Here is the deal, was he drafted in the 6th round and cut from a few teams? Yes. Was he ever on the field for meaningful snaps? No. So we never got to see what he could do and were just going off of coaches judgement during practice, judgements from Matt Patricia no less who is still playing AP over Swift. Why would we do this?

Now when he has been on the field he has produced to at least be fantasy relevant, including one monster game. Yes he is the only person to throw to but he is making the absolute best of this opportunity which is exactly what these kinds of guys need to do. The Alshon and Djax talk is laughable. Fulgham has taken opportunity from them and has earned that. Do players go on hot streaks then fade away into oblivion?Yes. Is that possible with Fulgham? Yes. But i think fading into the dust this is more rare than the dynasty community makes it seem. Typically when a WR gets the league, they get the league, things click and they produce consistently. It looks like Fulgham has gotten it. Like other posters have said I think the future of this team is Raegor, Goedert and Fulgham. Fulgham should be fantasy relevant from here on out.

ManuManu
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby ManuManu » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:54 am

Patsfan86 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:35 am The overthinking on these threads always amaze me, so much overanalysis. Here is the deal, was he drafted in the 6th round and cut from a few teams? Yes. Was he ever on the field for meaningful snaps? No. So we never got to see what he could do and were just going off of coaches judgement during practice, judgements from Matt Patricia no less who is still playing AP over Swift. Why would we do this?

Now when he has been on the field he has produced to at least be fantasy relevant, including one monster game. Yes he is the only person to throw to but he is making the absolute best of this opportunity which is exactly what these kinds of guys need to do. The Alshon and Djax talk is laughable. Fulgham has taken opportunity from them and has earned that. Do players go on hot streaks then fade away into oblivion?Yes. Is that possible with Fulgham? Yes. But i think fading into the dust this is more rare than the dynasty community makes it seem. Typically when a WR gets the league, they get the league, things click and they produce consistently. It looks like Fulgham has gotten it. Like other posters have said I think the future of this team is Raegor, Goedert and Fulgham. Fulgham should be fantasy relevant from here on out.
I don’t think it’s overthinking at all. Reagor, DJax and Alshon are going to play this year in some way, shape or form. Goedert and Ertz will play at least 50 percent of the snaps together. Fulgham’s snaps and target share are going to take a hit.

If he continues producing, his 2021 role looks good with DJax/Alshon gone, but his 2020 stats/usage will take a hit. Owners will have to exercise some patience when that happens.
Team 1, 10-team 0.5-PPR
QB (1): Richardson, Watson, Purdy
RB (2-3): Walker, Swift, Dobbins, R. White, Mitchell, Gainwell
WR (3-4): Hill, Godwin, Aiyuk, Flowers, N. Collins, Doubs, M. Wilson, Shakir
TE (1-2): McBride, Goedert, Okonkwo

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:12 am

Just moved him this morning.

Woke up to my offer being accepted by a rebuilder - I gave up 3 Seconds in 21 (all should be early-ish), Fulgham, and a bench LB

Got back Dobbins
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:23 am

lukkynumber13 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:12 am Just moved him this morning.

Woke up to my offer being accepted by a rebuilder - I gave up 3 Seconds in 21 (all should be early-ish), Fulgham, and a bench LB

Got back Dobbins
I don't get that for the rebuilding team at all.

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:38 am

Cameron Giles wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:23 am

Got back Dobbins
I don't get that for the rebuilding team at all.
Me either, unless he is just box-score watching and thinks Dobbins is a bust?

I didn't complain tho - said "Thank you sir" and ran! :lol:
HERBERT, Baker
KITTLE
/
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
KITTLE, Goedert
/
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
/
R WILSON, Minshew
KELCE, Schultz
/
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
LAPORTA

The MAC Machine
Captain
Captain

Postby The MAC Machine » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:47 am

.......I think he got the better deal. 3 2nds and Fulgham. You only win that deal if Fulgham fades, none of those picks hit, and JK Dobbins becomes a top RB. If all 3 of those things don’t happen you could very easily lose that deal IMO.
The Handle Formerly Known as "The Godwin Complex"
⛳️Jaguars will finish 11-6 and make the playoffs
⛳️If Sam Darnold finishes outside of the top 13 QB in 2021 then StripesOfKC & Sriracha get to decide what my new handle and icon will be. :thumbup:

12 TEAM SUPERFLEX PPR
START: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 SUPERFLEX
ROSTER STARTERS
QB: S. Darnold (CAR)
RB: J. Jacobs (LV), L. Fournette (TB)
WR: Cooper (DAL), Ridley (ATL), M. Williams (LAC)
TE: R. Seals-Jones (WAS), M. Alie-Cox (IND)
FLEX: Sutton (DEN), J. Smith-Schuster (PIT), D. Harris (NE)
SUPERFLEX: M. Jones (NE)

BENCH:
QB: Rudolph (PIT), Book (NO), Minshew (PHL), Stidham (NE)
RB: Cord. Patterson (ATL), A. Collins (SEA), D. Dallas (SEA), K. Vaughn (TB), JJ Taylor (NE), S. Perine (CIN)
WR: M. Jones (JAX), Zaccheus (ATL), G. Olszewski (NE)
TE: B. Jarwin (DAL), D. Asiasi (NE)
IR: Tre' Q. Smith (NO), Tyrod Taylor (HOU), Chark Jr (JAX), R. Penny (SEA)

DLF3000
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby DLF3000 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:57 am

I'm thinking about moving Lindsay and Edelman for Fulgham and a 3rd - it's just I have so many key RB injuries already and I like my other wideouts enough where I'm not sure it's worth it.

So while I begrudgingly admit Fulgham has become more interesting to me, I'm still not completely sold on him or what's going on in Philly.
35 Team Dyn PPR, 3 x Copy SF start 2TE Super Prem (TE 2 PPR, 8pt TD), 6 pt/non-TE TD, 1pt/20 yds pass (300 +3pt), 1pt/10 yds rush/rec (100 +3pt)

Start 12: 1QB 1SFLX 2RB 4WR 2TE 2FLX | 30 Active Roster, unlim Taxi, 3 IR/Out (+) | est. '21 | playoffs '21, '22

QB - J Allen, T Lawrence ...
RB - A Ekeler, S Barkley, J Cook, I Pacheco ...
WR - AJ Brown, C Ridley, G Pickens, C Sutton ...
TE - D Njoku, D Knox ...
® 2024 - | 2025 -

Mjvb5
Legend
Legend

Postby Mjvb5 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:58 am

With three weeks of production, two of which having a very high target count. I'd argue he should be worth about a 2nd

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:18 pm

The Godwin Complex wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:47 am .......I think he got the better deal. 3 2nds and Fulgham. You only win that deal if Fulgham fades, none of those picks hit, and JK Dobbins becomes a top RB. If all 3 of those things don’t happen you could very easily lose that deal IMO.
Definitely could! I figured, in a 16-team league, those 2nd rounders have a relatively low hit rate compared to what I expect from Dobbins (the 2nd round in this past rookie draft had highlights of Herbert, Claypool, Shenault, and Higgins - but also lowlights of Vaughn, Dillon, McFarland, and Asiasi)
HERBERT, Baker
KITTLE
/
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
KITTLE, Goedert
/
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
/
R WILSON, Minshew
KELCE, Schultz
/
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
LAPORTA

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:03 pm

Got back Dobbins
Im a fulgham guy and i love this deal for you. Rbs are king.

Yarnith
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Yarnith » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:43 pm

I get not overhyping younger players but Jefferies has played 16games 3x in 7years and only broke 1000 twice, never as an Eagle. Jacksons played 16 2x's in 12, he does have 5 1000 yd seasons but the last one was 2016, also never as an Eagle. Its really no stretch to think even healthy neither of those guys are gonna monopolize the offensive targets.
Cavaliers 12 team standard, 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 2WR/TE, 1flex
QB: J. Allen, S. Howell, Z.Wilson
RB: A. Kamara, J. Taylor, CEH, K. Gainwell, P. Strong
WR: A.J. Brown, A. Cooper, J. Dotson, C. Ridley, E. Moore, W. Robinson, J. Meyers, T. Marshall,
TE: G. Kittle, J. Johnson, J. Woods, H. Henry
'23 1.10, 2.10, 3.10 '24 1, 2, 3
Recent Championships '19,'21,'22

Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends- 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
QB: Mahomes, Purdy, Lance
RB: Pierce, Miller, K. Herbert, E. Hull
WR: Chase, Watson, Davis, JSN, Metchie, Pierce, V. Jefferson, Claypool, Thornton, Westbrook-Ikhine
TE: Pitts, Woods, Latu

Ruggenater
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Ruggenater » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:49 pm

Yarnith wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:43 pm I get not overhyping younger players but Jefferies has played 16games 3x in 7years and only broke 1000 twice, never as an Eagle. Jacksons played 16 2x's in 12, he does have 5 1000 yd seasons but the last one was 2016, also never as an Eagle. Its really no stretch to think even healthy neither of those guys are gonna monopolize the offensive targets.
Except those 3 seasons over 1,000 yards with the Eagles (2009, 2010, 2013)...

Alshon has averaged over 7 targets per game each of the last 3 seasons in Philly. I don’t know what exactly to expect from this situation, but I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss the impact a returning DJax, Alshon, Goedert and Ertz will have on Fulgham’s targets.
12 Team Superflex - PPR, 0.25 PPC - QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex/Superflex
QB: L Jackson, Tagovailoa, Rodgers, Pickett, Tannehill
RB: Swift, Pacheco, Sanders, Hubbard, Spears, Dillon, Herbert, McLaughlin, Chandler, Dowdle
WR: DeVonta, Waddle, Aiyuk, Nacua, McLaurin, Hopkins, M Williams, Mingo, Wan’Dale, Hyatt
TE: Kelce, Okonkwo, Schoonmaker

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:33 pm

The Godwin Complex wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:47 am .......I think he got the better deal. 3 2nds and Fulgham. You only win that deal if Fulgham fades, none of those picks hit, and JK Dobbins becomes a top RB. If all 3 of those things don’t happen you could very easily lose that deal IMO.
I mean, JK Dobbins is no James Robinson... :lol:

You're overthinking it. This is a smash accept.