Commissioner problems

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Commissioner problems

Postby MFundercover » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:20 pm

Last year during the playoffs, I was eliminated. Boston scott had a breakout game against the Giants, and I tried to add him after the game. I got an error message and wasn't able to add him. Thought it was just a glitch, and I'd try again later. After the same thing, the commissioner told me he accidentally set teams eliminated from the playoffs to be locked out from adding players. He changed the rule, and I had the same bid as someone else for Scott. The other person had a better record and was in the playoffs. I was told the tie breaker was whoever bid first.

Now the same exact thing just happened with Fulgham. I made the same bid as another team, and when waivers processed, Fylgham was added to my team. I went to sleep, and when I woke up, the commissioner REMOVED Fulgham from my roster and added him to the other because "my record is better".

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Commissioner problems

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:28 pm

I remember that situation. If the setting for the tiebreaker is whoever bid first, it needs to be left alone. If it states in the constitution the tiebreaker is worse record, he has a setting wrong, and needs to explain that. Otherwise, you should have Fulghum. This guy isn't fit to commish. Either quit the league, or get the league together to remove him. This is the same guy who says Mattison's points should be added to Dalvin' right? The guy can't just do whatever he wants. He sounds like an Azz hat, TBH, if it's the same guy.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:31 pm

Yep, same guy. Also tried to kick me out without refund for rejecting Mixon for Saquon/Sutton and trolling him about it being a bad offer. The league stepped in and said they'd all quit if he did.

I didn't agree with the Scott decision, but rules are rules. Now he is going back on that rule and actually took Fulgham off my roster.
Last edited by MFundercover on Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:32 pm

MFundercover wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:31 pm Yep, same guy. Also tried to kick me out without refund for rejecting Mixon for Saquon/Sutton and trolling him about it being a bad offer. The league stepped in and said they'd all quit if he did.

I didn't agree with the Scott decision, but rules are rules. Now he is going back on that rule and actually took Fulgham off my roster.
Have you made a public complaint?

bjd5211
Legend
Legend

Postby bjd5211 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:34 pm

Dude you have to get out of this league or remove commish duties from this guy, you're constantly bringing up some new dumb or shady sh*t he's doing.

jjleurquin
Captain
Captain

Postby jjleurquin » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:36 pm

I agree if that's how it was last season it should be this season, unless voted on otherwise. It needs to be consistent and any change either needs to be stated clearly or voted on. From how it sounds I'm bailing that league ASAP.

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:46 pm

I have to edit this post because DLF removes profanity.

This guy just kicked me out! For the past 2 days hes been calling me a "p" word, a cuck, d-head a piece of "s". I didn't call him one name until tonight and he kicked me out for it! Wtf! 2 straight days f name calling in the chat!

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:48 pm

MFundercover wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:46 pm I have to edit this post because DLF removes profanity.

This guy just kicked me out! For the past 2 days hes been calling me a "p" word, a cuck, d-head a piece of "s". I didn't call him one name until tonight and he kicked me out for it! Wtf! 2 straight days f name calling in the chat!
How does the rest of the league tolerate that? Get your money back. He doesn't have a right to withhold your money, that's essentially stealing. Since you know the guy, let him know he needs to pay you back, or there will be consequences. Move on, and join a league with a real commish.

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:54 pm

Hes a friend of someone I went to college with. Never mer him personally.

I mean, I did call him a f'ing joke and a f'ing bum that f's up his job in the league. This after days of him calling me names like a baby. Kid can dish it out but he cant take it. What a joke. Loved my team too. Sundays won't be the same.

My friends said they will try to talk to him tomorrow when things cool down.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:43 pm

MFundercover wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:54 pm Hes a friend of someone I went to college with. Never mer him personally.

I mean, I did call him a f'ing joke and a f'ing bum that f's up his job in the league. This after days of him calling me names like a baby. Kid can dish it out but he cant take it. What a joke. Loved my team too. Sundays won't be the same.

My friends said they will try to talk to him tomorrow when things cool down.
Maybe the guy should stick to the rules and not act like he's above the law. That would help.

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:44 pm

He traded 4 years worth of draft picks for his starting lineup. League constitution still says you must pay in advance to trade future picks. I called him out on it during the argument, his response; "Nobody read that anyway. Were not that kind of league".

Bro drop 200 dollars in to the league safe or stfu.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:56 pm

MFundercover wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:44 pm He traded 4 years worth of draft picks for his starting lineup. League constitution still says you must pay in advance to trade future picks. I called him out on it during the argument, his response; "Nobody read that anyway. Were not that kind of league".

Bro drop 200 dollars in to the league safe or stfu.
Did he? If not, you should have got a refund and walked back then. Get your money back and leave, IMO. That quote says it all.

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:09 pm

I would screenshot it if I could, but I'm out of the chat now. Absolutely ridiculous. He has ZERO draft picks until 2024. He has ZERO depth. And a starting lineup of a couple studs and other good players. Hasn't played a dime for the future picks. He acts like he can do it because he won't bail on the league, but at his discretion he could bill me hundreds of dollars. The league constitution literally says you must pay to trade future picks.

I think what it comes down to is that we're in 2 leagues together, and I have the best team in both. I talk trash because my teams are good. He just has to be seen as the commissioner fantasy football guru but he bleep sucks at fantasy. Any time I talk trash about winning both leagues he has to start taking shot as. As soon as I handed him his first L this season he starts with the "f'ing cuck, d-head, puszy" name calling. I call him names back and I get kicked no refund? What a little girl. Any guy that calls me a puszy in person is immediately getting punched in the face. Sorry, but I'm not gonna be talked to like that. Idgaf if it's the league commissioner, my boss, the president, or a bum on the street. You dont let somebody disrespect you like that.

Sorry, I'm venting because I'm bleep pissed about this. What a bleep baby

palevermilion
Role Player
Role Player

Postby palevermilion » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:37 am

That sucks dude. But you seriously should've left the league by now based upon those other incidents, regardless of your team quality. This happening was very predictable.

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:32 am

Well that's it. I tried to smooth things over with him, but it didn't happen.

I'll just have to start a new dynasty league next summer. Some of the guys in my league said they will play, but I'll need to fill in some blanks. I'll probably ask around here.