COVID. The NON Fantasy football discussion

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
wickerkat1212
Starter
Starter

Re: COVID. The NON Fantasy football discussion

Postby wickerkat1212 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:50 pm

azthecrow wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:58 am
Prayers for a speedy recovery for President Trump, the First Lady, the WH aide, and anyone close to them who may be affected🙏
LOL bleep him. He's made fun of it, done nothing, killed 200,000, infected others—he can rot in hell.
D3:
QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham PK—Lutz DEF—Ravens

D4:
QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Tre'Quan, Amendola TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

Superflex:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Ito, Perine WR—Claypool, Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitz TE—LThomas, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks

OhCruelestRanter
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:08 am

wickerkat1212 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:50 pm
azthecrow wrote:
Prayers for a speedy recovery for President Trump, the First Lady, the WH aide, and anyone close to them who may be affected🙏
LOL bleep him. He's made fun of it, done nothing, killed 200,000, infected others—he can rot in hell.
I wouldn’t feed this miserable troll the attention he craves. This is the same guy who decided to believe hydroxychloroquine was an effective therapy for COVID because he is incapable of independent thought and just believes whatever the Trump administration tells him to.

People like him are directly responsible for the downfall of American scientific excellence.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

wickerkat1212
Starter
Starter

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:44 pm

OhCruelestRanter wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:08 am
wickerkat1212 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:50 pm
azthecrow wrote:
I wouldn’t feed this miserable troll the attention he craves. This is the same guy who decided to believe hydroxychloroquine was an effective therapy for COVID because he is incapable of independent thought and just believes whatever the Trump administration tells him to.

People like him are directly responsible for the downfall of American scientific excellence.
Thanks.
D3:
QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham PK—Lutz DEF—Ravens

D4:
QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Tre'Quan, Amendola TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

Superflex:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Ito, Perine WR—Claypool, Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitz TE—LThomas, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks

Ray Finkle
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Ray Finkle » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:51 am

The fact that I believe in hell leads me to pray that nobody is destined to rot there...even if I don’t agree with his politics.

VitmiN13
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby VitmiN13 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:48 am

Yes, our office has switched back to remote work via employee tracking app. I cannot condemn the decision of the authorities to reinforce the precautions, the situation is getting worse.