Randy Moss and T.O whats going on with them???

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Broncopain
Captain
Captain

Randy Moss and T.O whats going on with them???

Postby Broncopain » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:45 am

So i have been sitting on moss and owens in the case that they come back to trade to someone else for pics or otherwise. Has anyone heard anything about their status as far as coming back? I saw a twitter feed with owens pulling a weighted sled. He is claiming to be ready to go. Anyone heard anything on these guys?

Thanks

MR ROURKE
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Randy Moss and T.O whats going on with them???

Postby MR ROURKE » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:52 am

They are both old and proven to cause issues with teams. I doubt what they offer to an NFL team out weights the issues that they bring with them. They aren't worth a roster spot to me. Tenn lost Britt, but haven't called R.Moss who knows the offense. That's a sign.

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:31 am

Owens might be claiming he is ready to go but last I heard he wasn't going to be 100% until the end of the year. At his age and with this injury, he doesn't belong on a roster in any league.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

standard_variance
Starter
Starter

Postby standard_variance » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:41 pm

marshallsnextarrest wrote:So i have been sitting on moss and owens in the case that they come back to trade to someone else for pics or otherwise. Has anyone heard anything about their status as far as coming back? I saw a twitter feed with owens pulling a weighted sled. He is claiming to be ready to go. Anyone heard anything on these guys?

Thanks
if you are holding them just to trade them....dont waste your time. Drop them. You wouldnt get anything for them anyway
"We must be keenly alive to the defects of our own faith also, yet not leave it on that account, but try to overcome those defects." -Ghandi

There is a difference between argument, and dogmatic assertion. Argument leaves room for change, and improvement, dogma only leaves room for acceptance.

In honor of Gino - "Strong Fantasy Quarterbacks are the cornerstone to any successful Dynasty team"

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:38 pm

skip wrote:Owens might be claiming he is ready to go but last I heard he wasn't going to be 100% until the end of the year. At his age and with this injury, he doesn't belong on a roster in any league.
I disagree. Owens is a physical beast that IMO can help a fantasy team if the he lands in the right situation. I own him in a 12 team/30 man roster league and will continue to hold on to him until he announces his retirement. And the same goes for Moss...