Postby Sriracha » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:27 pm

Ah I thought you were referencing one of my tweets :lol:

Catch was unremarkable, but the release looked much improved

Shankopotamus
Starter
Starter

Re: Does anyone still belive in N'Keal Harry

Postby Shankopotamus » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:51 pm

Apparently he's going to play big Slot since he can't win on the outside.

They've gotta be looking to acquire someone with the Sanu departure.
12 Team Super-Flex TEP Dynasty
22 CHAMP :dance:
(2019 & 2020 Runner-Up) :wall:

1 QB, 3 RB, 4 WR, Flex, SF, 2 TE

3 DL, 3 LB, 3 DB, 1 Flex IDP

QB- Justin Herbert, Baker Mayfield, Deshaun Watson, Marcus Mariota, Gardner Minshew, Sam Ehlinger
RB- D’Andre Swift, Nick Chubb, Javonte Williams, Cam Akers, Kyren Williams, Jerome Ford, D’Ernest Johnson, Darrell Henderson
WR- DK Metcalf, DJ Moore, Chris Godwin, Jameson Williams, Gabe Davis, Hollywood Brown, Josh Reynolds, Calvin Austin, Laviska Shenault, Kyle Phillips
TE-Mark Andrews, Greg Dulcich, Isaiah Likely, Donald Parham, Tyler Conklin
DL-Danielle Hunter, Nick Bosa, Deforest Buckner, Jonathon Allen
LB- Micah Parsons, Jack Sanborn, Logan Wilson, Cole Holcomb, Nakobe Dean, Brian Asamoah
DB-Jeremy Chinn, Jalen Pitre, Jalen Thompson, Kam Curl, Darrick Forrest
K-Tyler Bass

ThunderTung
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ThunderTung » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:29 am

Shankopotamus wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:51 pm Apparently he's going to play big Slot since he can't win on the outside.

They've gotta be looking to acquire someone with the Sanu departure.
Maybe they're more confident in their young talent than everyone else is, wouldnt be surprised if Sanu was to free up space so they can make a push for clowney or something
12 man IDP 0.5 ppr

QB(1): Geno Smith
RB(2): ETN/Walker III
WR(2): Chase/Lamb
TE(1): Goedert
FLEX(2): Stevenson/Garrett Wilson
K: Mcpherson
DL(2): T. Walker/Vea
LB(2): D. Long/TJ Edwards
DB(2) Dugger/Moehrig
FLEX: Kenneth Murray
IR: J. Hicks/Milano/Marcus Jones
Bench:
QB: Mac Jones/Bryce Young
RB: Zeke/D. Harris
WR: N. Brown/Demario Douglas/Bobby Trees/Parker/Tyler Scott
TE: Bellinger/Schultz
DL: Barrett/J. Davis/Yannick/
LB: Milano/Edwards/K. Murray/J. Smith
DB: Mathieu/Jonothan Owens

osubuckeyeman
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby osubuckeyeman » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:51 am

I think the opportunity is there and it's a bit early to make a call on a 2nd-year player. People seem to forget that the transition from college to pro takes time not to mention going from a college playbook to an NFL playbook. He also moved his world from the West Coast to the East and was drafted by the Patriots. BB does things a bit differently. You invested in the player. Cam should be good for him. I think his outcome can be just as much a breakout as a bust. I would give this player 3 years to find out.

TheNuts
Captain
Captain

Postby TheNuts » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:51 am

Cam isn't a precise passer and hasn't made many receivers outside of Steve Smith fantasy relevant
12 team ppr 4 point pass td

Murray, Minshew
Singletary, Lindsay, Samuels, Ty Johnson
Chark, Arob, Woods, Diontae, Nkeal, Lazard, Conley, Cole, Dorsett
Higbee, Jarwin, Dissly
Gould, Patriots

14 team ppr superflex, .2 ppc, WR 25% ppr bonus, TE ppr bonus 75%

Mayfield, Minshew, Trubisky, Foles, Hill
Djohns, Singletary, Fournette, Harris, Armstead, Ogunbawale, Samuels
Julio, Arob, Woods, Sims Jr, Claypool, Duvernay, Isabella, Conley, Tyrell
Waller, Hurst, Jarwin, Boyle

12 team ppr 4 point pass td, superflex, 1.5 TE ppr

Goff, Minshew, Hill, Alllen, Walker
Chubb, Taylor, Henry, Singletary, David Johnson, Damien Harris, Hyde, Boone, Blasingame
Tyreek, Boyd, Diontae, Marvin Jones, Pittman, Nkeal, Duvernay, Sims Jr, Stills
Waller, Higbee, Arnold, Olsen, Parkinson, Sample

20 team ppr 6 point pass td, .05 point per return yard

Matt Ryan
Fournette, Singletary, Harris, Cohen, Duke Johnson, Trey Edmunds
Davante Adams, Tyreek, Sutton, Boyd, Dorsett, Tyrell
Kittle, Jarwin, Oliver

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:57 am

I traded him and Kareem Hunt away for Michael Gallup. I know its early in his career but he has had more bad than good and id rather have the proven guy.

dvpkwys
Captain
Captain

Postby dvpkwys » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:02 pm

Does anyone still belive in N'Keal Harry - No.
10 Team - NON PPR (5 Round Rookie Draft) - Start 2QB, 2RB, 4WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, 4DB, 4LB/DL/DB

Burrow/Howell (Murray, Geno)
Taylor/Swift (Sanders, Conner, Gibson, Miller, Spears Lenny)
Adams/Godwin/Higgins/McLaurin (DJ Moore, Hopkins, Tillman)
Kelce (Hockenson)
Budda/Holland/Blackmon/Minkah (Sydney Brown)
Bosa/Bernard/Okereke/EJones (Elliss)

Sriracha
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Sriracha » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:58 pm

TheNuts wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:51 am Cam isn't a precise passer and hasn't made many receivers outside of Steve Smith fantasy relevant
Well... his best WRs have been Kelvin Benjamin (1000 yards as a rookie 8TDs) and Devin Funchess (840 yards 8TDs). :boohoo:

Ted Ginn went from total bust to valued rotational player with him, as well.

I wouldn't say Cam is a great passer.. but he's definitely not as bad as a lot of people want to make him out to be.

thebeast
Legend
Legend

Postby thebeast » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:03 pm

From DLF's Best Dynasty Buy article:
At an overall ADP of 81, Harry is a big buy for me. He was a beast at Arizona State and has all the physical tools to be successful, he just needs to get on the field and prove it. Harry is the future WR1 for the Patriots. – Dwight Peebles
I tend to agree. It's way too early to write off a high pick who battled injuries last year and plays on a team known for having one of the more complex offenses in the league.

bjd5211
Legend
Legend

Postby bjd5211 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:19 am

Led the team in targets and tied Edelman with the most receptions this week. Cam is a big upgrade over Brady for Harry, Brady relies a lot on chemistry and timing with his receivers which he just didn't have with Harry and didn't seem very interested in building it whereas Cam likes having those big guys to throw the ball up to and let them make a play. Cam made Kelvin Benjamin and Devin Funchess look pretty good, and I think even the biggest Harry critics will mostly agree he's better than those guys. A true WR1 season is probably not going to happen for Harry, but I think he can absolutely be a quality weekly starter with WR1 upside on any given week in fantasy.

Servo
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Servo » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:27 am

It's a mixed bag 2 games into the season...from a metrics standpoint, you like to see Harry getting targets, which Cam appears to have no problem providing.

HOWEVER, it's really bizarre to me that Harry can't break a tackle, if I recall on some of his college highlights, Harry was used in a similar fashion...LOS throws and let him do the rest. Yet, there's no twitch, no making people miss and going down on first contact. Not sure I get what is going on.

I didn't watch much football this weekend but tuned in for NEP/SEA and Harry looked like bleep all game (issues mentioned above), but on that final drive, Cam peppered him and Harry delivered.

One big negative, at least to me, is how Cam is in the RZ. Almost seems like Harry won't ever have the opportunity to win 1v1 contested balls in the endzone as long as Cam continues to do his do down there.

bjd5211
Legend
Legend

Postby bjd5211 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:35 am

When they are right on the goalline ya Cam is going to run it, because he's amazing at it. Was listening to Nick Wright the other day and he brought up an impressive stat, for his career Newton has 19 rushing attempts from inside the 2 and 17 of those attempts have resulted in a TD. At that rate that is clearly the right play call, but the play before that final play of the game that got them to the 1 was a 12 yard pass to Harry, so it's not like Cam isn't targeting him or using Harry there, his legs are just the better option within 5 yards. Harry will get his RZ looks when they aren't right on the goalline.

Krypto_King
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Krypto_King » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:36 pm

"oh, which rookie TE is this?" - thought I had before realizing that it was Harry running with the ball. That's not a good sign in my book but the targets and catches are nice.

DLF3000
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby DLF3000 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:57 pm

Krypto_King wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:36 pm "oh, which rookie TE is this?" - thought I had before realizing that it was Harry running with the ball. That's not a good sign in my book but the targets and catches are nice.
You might be onto something - a position switch wouldn't be shocking, especially on the Pats. Too bad there's absolutely nobody on that offense to throw to at either WR or TE besides Edelman right now.

It's somehow worse than last year, and might be the worst crop ever - and BB has fielded some ugly squads of receiving unknowns out there in the past that have worked out... somewhat. Maybe that happens here.
35 Team Dyn PPR, 3 x Copy SF start 2TE Super Prem (TE 2 PPR, 8pt TD), 6 pt/non-TE TD, 1pt/20 yds pass (300 +3pt), 1pt/10 yds rush/rec (100 +3pt)

Start 12: 1QB 1SFLX 2RB 4WR 2TE 2FLX | 30 Active Roster, unlim Taxi, 3 IR/Out (+) | est. '21 | playoffs '21, '22

QB - J Allen, T Lawrence ...
RB - A Ekeler, S Barkley, J Cook, I Pacheco ...
WR - AJ Brown, C Ridley, G Pickens, C Sutton ...
TE - D Njoku, D Knox ...
® 2024 - | 2025 -

MrUbuto
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby MrUbuto » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:14 pm

DLF3000 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:57 pm
Krypto_King wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:36 pm "oh, which rookie TE is this?" - thought I had before realizing that it was Harry running with the ball. That's not a good sign in my book but the targets and catches are nice.
You might be onto something - a position switch wouldn't be shocking, especially on the Pats. Too bad there's absolutely nobody on that offense to throw to at either WR or TE besides Edelman right now.

It's somehow worse than last year, and might be the worst crop ever - and BB has fielded some ugly squads of receiving unknowns out there in the past that have worked out... somewhat. Maybe that happens here.
That was my thought process when they drafted him. He is essential an extremely athletic tight end. He will eventually be a serious TD monster and 1st machine. But it may not be this season.

I still have faith in Harry as a high end wr2
QB - DWatson(HOU)Minshew(JAX)Darnold(NYJ)
RB -NChubb(CLE)DHenry(TEN)JTaylor(IND)Gurley(ATL)
WR -DHopkins(ARI)ACooper(DAL)CGodwin(TB)OBJ(CLE)
TE - HHenry(SD)DGoeddart(PHI)
K - Zurlien(LAR)Crosby(GB)
Def - ARI DAL
[rookie] Haskins(WAS)DSwift(DET)Jefferson(MIN)MHardman(KC)
7th pick in 2021

Rosters must always be 3qbs 4wrs 4rbs 2tes 2kickers 2dst and protected players don't take up a roster spot, but are only for rookie/2nd-year players that were drafted